Sliema Chalet Hotel
Travel Blogs from Malta
Today I wrote 10 things we've learnt (18th Feb). The storm has arrived! High winds and even a power cut.
I was asked to design a timetable for teenager programme today. Worked on that in the morning, and now putting together some Discover London material. FK will be paying for the hours spent of course.
To avoid the bad weather we went and saw our favourite action hero liam Neeson in 'Non-Stop’, never lets us ...
Things we still need to do:
Palazzo Parisio Naxxar
The three cities-Vittoriosa, Senglea and Cospicua
Round the island cruise.
Most require a nice hot day! We're hoping April is full of ...
... for hikes, 5-6 hours at a time so didn't think about the blogs. Furthermore the photo uploader is playing up, so we can't put our photos on at the moment, a real shame because we've taken some of the best of the whole experience! My advice would be to wait until there is one or two on here then check the previous entries. I'll try and get every ...
... inbreeding is extremely common). It is a paradise, with great beaches and quiet farms. After visiting we catch ourselves moaning 'awh, back to Malta, I guess', as if a Mediterranean Island was some sort of chore.
7) Cost of living. Despite prices increasing by 50 odd percent, by Northern European standards Malta is still very cheap. We currently pay £315 for 2 double bedrooms, kitchen/living room bathroom and balcony, all of which are very ...
Up at the crack of dawn. Today we're heading down to the south, to the fishing village of Marsaxlokk (Mar-sa-sch-lock), for the market and the 2km walk along the great southern bay. On the bus the man next to me said a silent prayer and lightly touched his forehead and shoulders to make a cross as the rattling bus passed a pair of cyclists. My boss agrees it's not more cycle lanes that are needed but a complete change in ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Sliema Chalet Hotel Malta
Other places to stay in Malta
Triq it Turisti, Qawra | 4 star hotelfrom $52
Dragonara Road, Saint Julian's | 4 star hotelfrom $96
St George's Bay, Saint Julian's | 5 star hotelfrom $101
- First class hotel in a noisy area
- Service Top Notch
- Excellent Hotel
Qawra Street, St. Paul's Bay | 4 star hotelfrom $61
Great Siege Road, Valletta | 5 star hotelfrom $125
- Fabulously situated new hotel
- Excellent Grand Hotel
- Excellent and refreshing winter break
Golden Bay, Mellieha | 5 star hotelfrom $104
- Wonderful Timeshare Location - Malta is Beautiful
- Excellent Hotel
- Holiday for luxury and loathing!
Qawra Coast Road, St. Paul's Bay | 3 star hotelfrom $45
124, Tower Road, Sliema | 4 star hotelfrom $81
- Wonderful Holiday
- Nice for the price
- Well Recomended
39 Main Street, Balluta Bay, Saint Julian's | 5 star hotelfrom $100
- Gem in Bellutta Bay
- Great for Couples........
- Lovely hotel, great location and such friendly staff
Portomaso, Saint Julian's | 5 star hotelfrom $148
- A truly luxury hotel
- Great Hotel
- Great place to relax
Triq Erba' Mwiezeb, Bugibba | 3 star hotelfrom $40
Paradise Bay, Mellieha | 4 star hotelfrom $35
Marfa Road, Mellieha | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Good Hotel
- Not my favourite holiday to be honest....
- Riu Seabank 4 star?????????
St. George's Bay, Saint Julian's | 5 star hotelfrom $102
- Another fantastic holiday!
- 5star or not 5star!!
- 5 star prices
St George's Bay, Saint Julian's | 5 star hotelfrom $96
- 3* masquerading as 5*
- Great hotel
- Okay (good rate) but some (attitude) problems...
Triq il-Maskli, St. Paul's Bay | 4 star hotelfrom $33
Tigne Seafront, Sliema | 5 star hotelfrom $117
- No no no
- Simply the best
Dragonara Road, Saint Julian's | 3 star hotelfrom $21
- Absolutely disgustingly horrid!
- Don't do it..dirty, old, yuck!
St. George's Bay, Saint Julian's | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Very disapointing
- 5 Stars - In Which world?
- Fantastic Hotel!
The Mall, Valletta | 5 star hotelfrom $128
- Great Holiday - Step back in time
- Service excellence with a genuine smile
- Terrible service
Triq it-Turisti, Bugibba | 3 star hotelfrom $12
Nakkri Road, Qawra | 4 star hotelfrom $22
Sir Adrian Dingli Street, Sliema | 3 star hotelfrom $66
- Nice island, shame about the hotel
- Very disappointing
- Run on a shoestring and needs a total refurbishing
High Street, Sliema | 5 star hotelfrom $98
Marfa L/O, Mellieha | 4 star hotelfrom $51
Marfa Rd, Mellieha | 3 star hotelfrom $34