Sleep Inn & Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Airport Transportation
- Continental Breakfast
- Shuttle bus service
- Drycleaning onsite
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Sleep Inn & Suites Lawton
Travel Blogs from Lawton
... that date back over 500 million years ago. And in between lies spacious golden prairies filled with bison, long horn, elk, white tailed deer, mountain lions, and rainbow grasshoppers.
Aside from finding my inner peace again waking up in the morning to wild turkeys surrounding the house and the silence of living on a refuge, I was blessed to reunite again with my brother and his family. He and his partner recently had a baby in July, Cedar Jewel, ...
Went to OK for my husbands basic training graduation. Small little town. Oklahoma City was near by. We didn't get to explore much because everything was fast pace. It was by far one of the happiest times by far though. Seeing him after a couple months and watching him graduate from basic, starting his career in the US ...
This was our first wildlife refuge and it was very cool, it was like a safari because you drive along the roads and there are Bison, Prairie Dogs, Long-horn Cattle roaming everywhere. We stayed here a total of 3 nights, there were heaps of birds and we even saw our first Coyote. It was close to the city of Lawton to get supply's, we went to IHOP for the first time there and it was so ...
3. Visit to John Lobb Shoes and given a personal tour by Neil McLaran. Then visiting in his after- work pub.
4. Stonehenge and touching a Henge stone at Avebury.
5. Dinner with Cade and Jill at Wolseley's.. it was so surreal to be in London together.
1. Anne Frank's original diary. The realization that she was Grant's ...
... with the sundowner on the shore of Lake Manyara with flamingo and my birthday dinner with the presentation of a birthday cake, wine from Garis clan from Tuscany AND the staff singing Happy Birthday in Swahili . (The kitchen roof caught on fire during the same dinner)
5. The first upclose lions at Klein's Camp. I mean REALLY close and mating. ( Grant is scarred for life)