Sleep Inn & Suites
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Sleep Inn & Suites Lawton
Travel Blogs from Lawton
Went to OK for my husbands basic training graduation. Small little town. Oklahoma City was near by. We didn't get to explore much because everything was fast pace. It was by far one of the happiest times by far though. Seeing him after a couple months and watching him graduate from basic, starting his career in the US ...
This was our first wildlife refuge and it was very cool, it was like a safari because you drive along the roads and there are Bison, Prairie Dogs, Long-horn Cattle roaming everywhere. We stayed here a total of 3 nights, there were heaps of birds and we even saw our first Coyote. It was close to the city of Lawton to get supply's, we went to IHOP for the first time there and it was so ...
3. Visit to John Lobb Shoes and given a personal tour by Neil McLaran. Then visiting in his after- work pub.
4. Stonehenge and touching a Henge stone at Avebury.
5. Dinner with Cade and Jill at Wolseley's.. it was so surreal to be in London together.
1. Anne Frank's original diary. The realization that she was Grant's ...
... with the sundowner on the shore of Lake Manyara with flamingo and my birthday dinner with the presentation of a birthday cake, wine from Garis clan from Tuscany AND the staff singing Happy Birthday in Swahili . (The kitchen roof caught on fire during the same dinner)
5. The first upclose lions at Klein's Camp. I mean REALLY close and mating. ( Grant is scarred for life)
... of reading and research, packing day is here. I have online shopped and shopped. My family has all the safari gear needed. The big issue is that we can not carry more than 33lbs to Tanzania . At the moment our bags weigh about 25lbs. I am feeling good. As I watch Wimbledon on TV, I am contemplating what to pack for this part of our journey. The crowd is in short sleeves today. It's finally evening, I am mostly packed. I chose layers for London. Getting sooooo ...