Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Council Bluffs
Travel Blogs from Council Bluffs
... charities or do some shopping on an airline’s mall website to keep everyone’s miles current.
· Save money on highway food in the U.S. by shopping at deli counters in grocery stores. The food at delis tends to be fresh, usually has a good variety, and is cheaper than most sit down restaurants.
· Clip restaurant chain coupons and keep ...
... largely of locally sourced ingredients. The Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery is home to one of the most highly praised collections of pre-Raphaelite paintings, including the work of 19th century Birmingham native Edward Burne Jones.
· Antwerp, Belgium is an inland port with a world class sense of style. Fashion statements can be ...
... ticket for business class seat, yet only a little more than double for premium economy.
· Qantas charges between seven to eight times as much for a business class seat vs. about 150 percent more for premium economy compared to coach.
· Virgin Atlantic charges about 4 and ½ times more for a business class seat, but only about 50 percent more for premium economy.
... readily available to travelers, including local police and fire department phone numbers, as well as contact information for the nearest embassy.
3. TripAdvisor provides current hotel, restaurant, and attraction reviews to help prevent visitors from be unpleasantly surprised.
4. Skyscanner saves ...
I thought Iowa was flat, it's nothing like they show on tv. In fact, it's completely opposite of it. Iowa is very hilly, and very green. The rolling hills have various shades of green and are dotted with houses and trees in the distance. Everything is pulled together underneath a vibrant azure blue sky. No clouds, just pure blue. The state is actually very pretty. We saw Iowa School for the Deaf here in Council Bluffs. Can ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
- Free parking