Sleep Inn & Suites Speedway
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Sleep Inn & Suites Speedway
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Sleep Inn & Suites Speedway Roanoke
Travel Blogs from Roanoke
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
Our 2014 Hawkins Family Vacation ended safely upon our return home after 4 AM early Wednesday morning. It was long drive through the sands of west Texas but nothing beats the blessing of a safe delivery to a still-standing and working home.
Our final tally was 15 days, 3,571 miles traveled and over 82 hours in the car.
Thanks for sharing our journey.
... bought a drink for my effort so I couldn't complain! Saturday was our first day of proper tourism as it was the boys' first day without any classes, so we headed out to Cedar Hill State park (after some dodgy directions from Boylan and going back to get his lunch he forgot to bring!). Unfortunately the walking trails were closed but as it was a nice sunny day we would drive around the pretty big lake and stop off at various points to get out and have a wander ...
... singing the song.
After the opening act, before the main band started, they had a flying cupid. At first I didn't understand, but then I realised they were being literal when a woman came out with two large golden fishing hooks stuck through the skin by each shoulder blade. They played a song and she swung around as she danced and bounced on the cords. The only thing connecting her were the hooks in her skin. It was amazing. Best thing I've ever seen, especially since ...