Sleep Inn & Suites Weatherford
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Sleep Inn & Suites Weatherford
Travel Blogs from Weatherford
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
- the morning of September 20th Bailey and I gassed up the van and made our way to Fort Worth,Texas.
- First we traveled 224 miles from Lubbock to Eastland, Texas, after we filled up our tank there we traveled the rest of the 95 miles to Fort Worth.
- This campus was extra exciting because Bailey's brother Parker attends the University.
- We got there around Lunch time, Since it was a Saturday we went down to ...
... Randle and then came back home in time to get ready for Adjustment Hour and dinner. Now we're back home and I'm writing this while Bob is sleeping and Big Bang Theory is on. As you can see, we lead such exciting lives! Tomorrow is the business meeting after breakfast and then nothing until dinner. Maybe we can bum a ride ...
... the boots would then have moulded to the individuals foot, but he said it was hard work. Trying on a few pairs after that didn’t seem too bad.
Annabelle was agonising between two pairs – one felt like slippers whilst the others had a beautiful pattern but rubbed on the inside by the right ankle. He explained that putting a softball inside would rectify that problem as it was due to the boots being in boxes for so long, but ...