Sleep Inn And Suites
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Indoor pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
Photos of Sleep Inn And Suites
Travelers also looked at:
TripAdvisor Reviews Sleep Inn And Suites Hewitt
Travel Blogs from Hewitt
... at the gate. This facility was very popular with travellers and each night the forty odd parks were close to full. Before arriving in a city I try to research what we would like to see and often I use the hop on hop off brochures as a guide. Okay we don't get the running commentary but we always see the sights. A visit to the visitors centre often also provides a self drive tour guide. On the first afternoon in New Orleans we were back in tourist mode after our holiday ...
... break is also a helmet break.
The day ends at a ABVI on the hwy outside of Marlin, TX. The room rate is $39.95 so I ask for an upgrade to a 'suite' which raises the cost to $50! It is a pretty big room with a massive AC unit. As is my routine I unload the bike, takes 3 minutes, then still sweating in my leathers I go to get medicinal refreshments. Upon my return I strip down and sit in front of the AC on full with a beverage and cool down. ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... to drive around downtown Austin. After circling the city and seeing the Capitol building and the University, we headed to the original Whole Foods where the girls had dim sum and pizza, Tad had a burrito and I had a Thai chicken curry bowl. We hit the bookstore next door to purchase a road atlas and tour books on New Orleans and Florida. Back at the hotel, the girls ran around the lobby pond and Brynn dropped Tad's phone INTO the pond while filming the swans. Miraculously it ...