Sleep Inn And Suites
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Sleep Inn And Suites
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Sleep Inn And Suites Hewitt
Travel Blogs from Hewitt
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
We treated ourselves to breakfast delivery to the room at 9am, as we were all up late because of the time difference of 2 hours. After packing up, we walked across the street to walk over the Waco Suspension Bridge which, when it was built in 1870, was the longest suspension bridge west of the Mississippi. It spans the Brazos River. After our short walk, we loaded into the car and headed south, stopping along the way at a Schlotzky's drive-thru which also had Cinnabon minis. The ...
... and watching videos for the whole flight. It was our easiest flight by far. We realized it was our first flight in 10 years we didn't have to gate-check a stroller. Katie was happy we didn't have to stand on the gateway and wait for a stroller delivery after the flight. We were able to pack everything into three large and one small suitcases and the girls got used to helping pull them. Because Tad still has stitches in ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... hadn't been to the Rotorua caves in New Zealand but for me they were just not as impressive. We all got rather annoyed when we got left locked out of the van in the mid day Texan heat whilst out guide and one member of the group took forever in the caves. The sunburn soon set in. Next stop was a shop to get good for the next few days.... The shop sold beer and junk food! After a discussion we decided to track down another shop after some lunch. Since it was so hot ...