Sleep Inn And Suites
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Sleep Inn And Suites Hewitt
Travel Blogs from Hewitt
... break is also a helmet break.
The day ends at a ABVI on the hwy outside of Marlin, TX. The room rate is $39.95 so I ask for an upgrade to a 'suite' which raises the cost to $50! It is a pretty big room with a massive AC unit. As is my routine I unload the bike, takes 3 minutes, then still sweating in my leathers I go to get medicinal refreshments. Upon my return I strip down and sit in front of the AC on full with a beverage and cool down. ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... to drive around downtown Austin. After circling the city and seeing the Capitol building and the University, we headed to the original Whole Foods where the girls had dim sum and pizza, Tad had a burrito and I had a Thai chicken curry bowl. We hit the bookstore next door to purchase a road atlas and tour books on New Orleans and Florida. Back at the hotel, the girls ran around the lobby pond and Brynn dropped Tad's phone INTO the pond while filming the swans. Miraculously it ...
... he can't lift and carry as much. The rental car bus was a highlight, as always. Got a minivan and headed toward Waco. As we waited for the rental car check-in process, a man in line commented how well-behaved the girls were. Once settled in the minivan, we set the navigator to Waco and started driving. We made good time and enjoyed seeing all the southern businesses I remember, like Waffle House and Whataburger and ...