Sleep Inn Addison
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Sleep Inn Addison Dallas
Travel Blogs from Dallas
We finally arrived in Dallas where true to Ron's word there was nothing to see on the drive up from Austin to Dallas as it was extremely flat. The roads slowly worsened the closer we got to Dallas, as too did the driving.
After standing in the longest line at the Hilton Anatole we finally got to the check in agent who informed us that there were no king rooms left, even though we had made our booking several months before. She said the best she could do was put us in ...
So the Magnet conference has been very inspiring, I have learnt a lot about a lot, and being able to network with other nurses just as energetic and excited and as passionate as me has been so valueable. I've loved chatting with them and hearing their stories, I've made some promising connections for later on in my trip that I am definitely going to ensure I follow through. There were 8000+ nurses all in one convention centre. England just doesn't do nursing conferences like ...
- Okay, so we landed in Dallas my colleagues and I with a few hiccups. But we're settled and ready for the ANCC Magnet conference starting on Wednesday. So seeing as it starts on Wednesday, we have done some non nursing exploring. I've bought a cowboy hat, one of my goals whilst in Dallas, and been to the very place that JFK was shot. Conspiracy or no conspiracy its immensely interesting, the museum was fab, really ...
... energy rather then ignite plugs. At the time oxygen is drawn in to the combustion holding chamber, its compressed to 580 kilos in each square in . (PSI), which heats the oxygen to a temp of 1022 Ë? F (550Ë? C). At that point, gasoline is administered onto the combustion holding chamber employing an injector that disperses the tiny droplets of petrol uniformly all over the chamber. These incredibly small droplets of diesel gasoline then vaporize when ...
... to the point that I thought some of the Tico women were going to adopt him, and fulfill his dream of seeing a great futball match at a local bar. Josh got to see another culture , eventually meet kids his own age, see what a school in another country is like, pick up some excellent futball skills, experience the same futball experience, learn a few new skills in painting, whittling, and cleaning, and find out from Nicole that his parents really do have ...
Other places to stay in Dallas
Dallas North, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Middle of the Road
- A very pleasant stay!!
- Shabby shabby shabby, and a cab ride to exercise?
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Hyatt Easter Weekend Downtown Dallas
- Loved the location
- Very nice and clean building, bizarre staff behaviour
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Cream of the crop
- Not ready for all the people
- A Best Western On Sterroids
Dallas North, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $102
Dallas North, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Nice stay
- Great stay!
- Pleasant Stay
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 2 star hotelfrom $109
Louvre/Opera, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $120
- Impressed with Hotel Intercontinental !
- Needs Major Overhaul!
Northwest Dallas, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $86
Dallas Northwest, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $72
Northwest Dallas, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Testimonial--exceptional service
- V. impressed w/ renovations--good experience
- I would rather sleep in my car.
Preston Valley Villas, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $84
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 5 star hotelfrom $136
- Classy Hotel Not for the Lunatic Fringe
- Horrible hotel that ruined my honeymoon
City Center, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $88
Airport/Irving, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Ok, so there were some issues.
- Great stay, but noisy!
Airport/Irving, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Not just a one nighter!
McShann Estates, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $113
- Renovations are finished, Hotel is now great
- Great if you can get a Bargain
- Should be OK when it's finished
Dallas North, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- GREAT PLACE!
- Great Location, Great Service
- Most Comfortable Hotel beds
City Center, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Never again
- Thumbs Up!
- Stay at the Anatole!!
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Gorgeous hotel close to West End
- Very Nice Property
- LOVED IT AGAIN
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- A comfortable stay!
- Good value on the weekend
- Nice hotel, your typical Westin
Northeast Dallas - White Rock, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $109
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $102
- Great Stay at the Sheraton
- A Little Disappointed
- Needs an upgrade
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Would stay again
- Not Impressed!
14901 Dallas Parkway, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $109
Dallas Northwest, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Absolutely marvelous
- Great Stay
- Great service