Scottish Inn Jackson
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also looked at:
- More recommendations
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
TripAdvisor Reviews Scottish Inn Jackson
Travel Blogs from Jackson
Downtown Jackson is a little scary. After our navigator could not find our hotel address a friendly emergency nurse at the medical centre we found was more than happy to walk outside and show me the back way along a gravel path - a few turns left and right and our hotel alongside the highway service road appeared. Good timing as Nicole was about to point our car in the direction of the highway and keep going!
Yesterday while we were out for dinner with a group of our truly lovely new found friends, we discovered the trunk of the trike extremely difficult to open. Actually, impossible! Having experienced this wee hiccup previously with theTrike back home, we decided it best to have it seen to before we left.
Just a quick job, right? Then we can be on our way and hit the Natchez Trace.
Hah, best laid plans ....!
3.00 pm in the afternoon and we are still sitting ...
Today we took delivery of our bumblebee. Walking into the dealer, Got Gear Motorsports in Ridgeland, Mississippi, my heart skipped a beat as my eyes fell on this beautiful yellow and black Goldwing Trike sitting there waiting for us. It looked amazing. Bobby Bryant so kindly, and generously, gave of his time again and came to assist us in picking it up and as we walked in, he just stood there, arms folded, with a big smile on his face. It was ...
... it started to rain heavily when we got back to the No 19 Highway heading for Philadelphia.
- Its 4pm and its 83 degrees and we drove past the Silver Dollar Resort and Casino (a huge gambling concern considering the 100s of churches in these counties.
- Bill wants to be the Tribal Chief. Elections for tribal chief and sheriff are soon.
- Dawn’s quote of the day ...
- Slept in
- Breakfast toast with peanut butter and blueberries, strawberries and yogurt
- Bill did washing
- Margie emails
- Neil drove to and walked around Union Station and came home with roast Cajun chicken for sandwiches for lunch
- Watched Rick Stein Taste of Blues (for inspiration, not that we needed ...