Skogshem & Wijk Meetings
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Skogshem & Wijk Meetings Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... they rode along the waterfront.
I assume they were returning from taking part in the daily Changing of the Guard ceremony at noon at the Royal Palace (Sweden is a monarchy, after all.)
A short distance away, we noticed a small group of soldiers, dressed in ceremonial uniforms, shiny old-fashioned spiked helmets, and tall boots. They were marching at a fast pace and not exactly in unison.
Our bus was caught in traffic, so ...
... Toutefois, les deux enfants étant encore vidés à cause de leur sortie de la veille dans la ville d’Uppsala, nous nous sommes contentés de rentrer en métro à notre appartement.
Notre excursion à Uppsala a été épuisante, en grande partie parce que nous avons appris trop tard que le service entre Stockholm et Uppsala est perturbé jusqu’à la semaine prochaine. Cinq minutes avant le départ de notre train du matin, j’ai décodé un message en suédois annonçant ...
... in the town has a window protruding from the building . This is apparently the office of the headteacher. I like the statement! There is also a nice market square and a small shopping mall where we had lunch.
The gem in the city of Västerås is the waterways lined with really quaint terraced cottages built in red brick and timber. There are several bridges crossing these canals that afford a great view of ...
... Buckingham Palace, the Kings guard were taking over from the Marching guards (I think) and they had the band and drums etc was very interesting, unfortunately we didn't get to catch a glimpse of the royal family!
It got dark at 3pm which was very weird for us so after some more exploring we headed back to the Central train station to wait for our 4 hour train trip to Sundsvall to see the family and hopefully some snow .......................
... br> Saturday afternoon we collected some caches & I got to climb a tree!
Dane's parents arrived Sunday afternoon at the airport in Nykoping, south west from Stockholm (different airport to Arlanda where I arrived). We headed to Kolmarden zoo in the morning and collected some geocaches along the way. There were some gorgeous water views (see pictures ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147