Skogshem & Wijk Meetings
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... this company I would recommend to any one we did all our tours with them except Oslo. and save over $1000.
We then walked through the city and explored the streets and saw the Palace where we later saw the changing of the guards, which was amazing! Lunch was very expensive but we were only there once so what the heck.
For myself the best part of the tour was the Vasa Museum, what that ...
... take in some more Viking history.
The ABBA tickets are timed so we arrived in time to start our tour at 10.30am. After donning our audio equipment, we were off into the musical world of ABBA. We were not disappointed with our tour as the museum is very authentic. The voices you hear through the audio are those of ABBA themselves so, as you roam through the Museum you hear each of them tell their own personal ABBA story from start to ...
... 8221; Not sensing his joking tone I answered seriously with a saddened face, “Yes, yes I did.”
We grabbed the bus out to the IKEA, which in my opinion was too far away as it was not next door to the hotel like I had expected and soon we were surrounded by cheap but quality, flat packed furniture goods. The only real differences between the Australian and Swedish stores were the language on the products. The layout, size, ...
Arrive Stockholm 8:00 am Depart 4:00 pm
Day eight and we are now in Sweden in the city of Stockholm and the weather has finally caught up with us but only misty rain with the odd heavy down pour. At four o'clock this morning you could see the coast of Sweden and the entry to what seemed to be a huge long inlet or really more like an inland sea channel. It is possible we had been in this channel for longer but we are really not sure. What struck us first was the narrowness ...
... the weather cleared and we decided to go 'walkabout' and see the 'old city'. This was the first port where we were not tied up to the dock, being anchored in the harbor, and had to use the lifeboats to tender to the dock. This worked out well since the place we were delivered was right beside the old town. What fantastic architecture! We went crazy taking pictures and walked all over. We stayed overnight in the harbor, ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Skogshem & Wijk Meetings Stockholm
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $163
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $203
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $35
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $195
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $129
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $216
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $179