Skogshem & Wijk Meetings
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... full line up of Agnetha, Bjorn, Benny & Anni-Frid was something I really wanted to do, but I was freaking. With at least 30 people watching I had the choice of Mama Mia or The Dancing Queen. Everyone else had chosen Mama Mia but to be different I went foe The Dancing Queen which may have been a mistake. You all know I have the ability to laugh at myself, so here is the download for your benefit. I do not ...
... br> First we visited the awesome Vasa museum, the final resting place of a 17th century warship that sunk after 25 minutes after it was first launched. Then we went to Skansen, a great open-air museum, where Swedish government moved a lot of old houses from different areas of the country. There were ...
Men flew from Eindhoven to Stockholm. Nice day in the sunny town. Sleeping on a hotel boat in port in the city centre. Cabins are not to big but nice. Wonderful sitting on the sundeck. Visited the old town and new city centre. beer and wine cost an arm and a leg. Had to limp back to the hotel.
Round midnight you could still take photo's without flash. In summer it will not get entirely ...
... Then we hopped back on the bus (took a little snooze, all this walking is tiring us out) and hopped on the yellow line towards S. we proceeded to shop around at a mall, a vintage shop, Adidas, H&M and other stores until 6 when all of the shops in Stolkholm close down. (Remember they are on vacation all of July, and they take it seriously). We then met up with another group at the Nordic Sea Hotel where the Ice Bar is located. The ice ...
... in the middle of a big grass, and the nearest neighbor probably was at least a few hundred meters away. Some of them had the national flags in the windows. However, the most gorgeous thing was the sky. Even in Zhuhai, I didn't see the sky so blue and clean. The contour of the clouds were so clear and vivid. Like painting, a magic. Swedish must be blind on it since they took it for granted. For me, it was a gift. I wouldn't forget Sweden due ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Skogshem & Wijk Meetings Stockholm
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $163
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $203
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $35
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $195
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $129
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $216
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $179