Skogshem & Wijk Meetings
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Skogshem & Wijk Meetings Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... filled with fabulous furniture, décor for the home, tableware and other wonderful treasures.
The parks in Stockholm intermingle with the fabulous downtown buildings and are filled with cafes, people sunning, and one day, in the main park, the streets were lined with thousands of people - ...
While this will be a short entry, because of the busy schedule we hope to keep over the next week, I wanted to share my happy news with you! The kids are HERE!
It is my greatest joy that my grandchildren are becoming world travels. James and Spencer are now making their third visit to Europe and little Eliza is discovering Sweden for the first ...
... special plans for midsommar, usually celebrating with family and friends somewhere near the water in the archiplago, or a green meadow filled with summer flowers.
We have done that in years past and have wonderful memories, but this year, well the weather forecast wasn't great and we were just settling into our Södermalm home so we wanted to stay here.
... this morning and he seems to be pretty stuffed up so who knows whether T&J will make it out with us again today.
We got the call just before 9:00 a.m. – Tom was too sick to go off today. Just as was the case yesterday in Helsinki, we packed up and got on a HOHO bus. Today was just amazing – blue skies and a temperature around 65 degrees – just perfect.
I’m sitting here on my balcony – ...
Kelly was in her element! What can I say? ABBA the museum!!
We have officially indoctrinated our children into the world of ABBA - don't call DCP. Will cried when he couldn't buy a t shirt at the end of the tour. Kelly had the opportunity to sing in the studio as well as sing and dance on stage with the group. An unforgettable experience! Plenty of laughs.
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147