Sir Alfred Hitchcock Hotel
Travel Blogs from London
... Festival (running with the bulls) coming up, which she'd already been to, so it was good to hear all her hot tips. We worked out that we're going to be at Oktoberfest in Munich at the same time too so more catch-ups are on the horizon!
It was a very short stroll to our bus station, yet the bus ride was to be the opposite of short. The very much, exact, total opposite. Long. The bus ride was going to be very long. But, you'll have to wait for the next entry to hear about ...
... wife were doing 20 miles today "just to keep the legs moving." He was going to do some sort of competitive 2-day hike next weekend that was 70 miles long. He said that some people do the Cotswold Way in four days, as a run. They were off to Turkey for 7-day backpacking trip later in the summer. After we reach the Somerset Monument at the top of the hill, we said goodbye and they disappeared ahead of us. We arrived into Horton which was only a mile or so from our planned stop, ...
... a club AND benny benassi... how often does that happen? So we thought Benny was coming on at 2am but it turned out that he was actually coming on at 3am. We pregamed for a while and left the flats probably after 12. When we got there it was a bit of chaos as everyone was basically seperated and a lot of people didn't make it in....that was disappointing but the ones who did go in still had a good time. Kate and I were seperated from the group and by ...
Back onto the tube with weary children (Liam hit really tired this time and started to doze off a touch) and we decided on an early dinner.
Last night I had spotted a Jamie Oliver restaurant that I really wanted to try which is really close to our apartment. Thankfully because it was early, we were seated straight away. The food was incredible! Simple Jamie style, but so delicious and definitely filled my desperate need for some good salads and lots of ...
... it the finest palace in England. But by the late 1520s, Henry, who was a friend of Wosley's plotted his downfall, so Wosley gave it to him as a gift as he had no other option. Henry moved in and began re-building with a similar theme to Wosley of a gothic inspired style, and commissioned the building of the Great Hall which took 5 years to build! This Palace was slightly re-designed by others who came after Henry after he died in 1547 but overall what we see ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Sir Alfred Hitchcock Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience