Sir Alfred Hitchcock Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Sir Alfred Hitchcock Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... Fitbit is at 17,000 steps today. We can do better than that. I guess 3 hours in the theatre hurt. We walked all over the place today. It is fascinating just walking around the different areas and seeing the shops and the people. Today we were in Soho, Bayswater, Notting Hill, theatre district, Covent Garden and Westminster.
I bought the most delicious cookies in a souvenir shop – Clotted Cream ...
... is just for those who have a mantra of money no object. Well planned trip can ensure that visitors to London can stay within budget successfully. Below are some tips that can help travellers stay within budget.
Plan When To Go
•Travellers can visit all year old but the best time is to visit off peak if possible. Travelling off peak can save travellers a considerable amount of money. As ...
... weather that had been missing for a few days. We completed the mandatory walking tour to get some bearing between churches and handbag vendors. The beauty of the architecture, streetscapes and river scenes was perfect. Again, very, very Italian. The females of the group spent their time flitting from one jewelry/leather goods/clothing shop to the next. But hey, when in Florence. The Basilica, flea market, coffee shops (with obligatory standing up coffee and cake) and ...
... you will be given a show time on your booking confirmation. It is important that you arrive within the show time indicated otherwise you may not be able to enter the attraction. You will need to bring a printed version of your booking confirmation with you to access the Dungeon. London Dungeon Opening and Closing Times The Dungeon is open every day from 10am apart from Thursdays when it opens at 11am. On ...
London is a very big and beautiful city and it is also blessed with very nice neighborhoods. So if you are thinking of a London trip then definitely you can club London with many others nearby places. Some of the good places are mentioned below. Brixton London
Before 1900s, this place was very well known fresh fields of stunning windmills, lush strawberries, and spread-out open-air markets. After 1940s, this place has become home of the culturally high class ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience