Sir Alfred Hitchcock Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Sir Alfred Hitchcock Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... stocked fridge,pantry or lunchbox always within arms reach.
Afterwards we walked to Trafalgar Square and up to Regent St. We bought some yoghurt for morning tea at a Tesco express. We walked & shopped. We stopped for lunch at Eat & Pret a manger.
We walked the city, taking in the sights and stopping to shop when something caught our eye.
We were trying to decide whether to see a show tonight, or not. We decided ...
... you watches then you can stay at one of the best Luxury Hotels in London. Thereare many good luxury hotels under The Montcalm Cluband youcan enjoy your stay at one of the besthotels under the group. The Montcalm at the Brewery London City is one of the best hotels here. The hotel can help you to get luxury accommodation at the most sensible rates. As the hotel is very close to the airport and many important places, you can make your ...
... Eye. We both bought a dress at Desigual, and a pair of shoes for Alex from Monsoon - silver ones with a small heel.
A quick change into warmer clothes and then a dash across to Southbank where the Englanders were waiting.
We boarded the Eye at sunset - standing in a glass pod that held about 28 people. We couldn't have asked for a more magical time of day. London slowly lit up as the light faded, and by the time we reached ...
... and seemingly rewarded the fine behaviour in the hope of more positive behaviour and then headed to Hyde park and a self guided tour of Kensington palace. I ended up touring by myself as I accidentally "lost" the rest of the family somewhere in the palace. The dress exhibition was remarkable and I loved the Edwardian wing as well. Off to a great Asian place for dinner then an early night for all of ...
... is just incredible. Its efficiency is another massive plus. Miss your train don't worry about it the next one will arrive in 1 to 2 minutes. It still boggles the mind they built it so long ago.
We met with Georgie over dinner and after about 2 years apart we picked up right where we left off. Naishy and Nikki were next and considering we met for lunch at 1:30 and didn't leave until nearly 7, you could say that we rather enjoyed ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience