Sir Alfred Hitchcock Hotel
Photos of Sir Alfred Hitchcock Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Sir Alfred Hitchcock Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... at first all you see is the tunnel. But then the train goes overground, through the outer suburbs of London. Of course, it's raining lol. Wouldn't be a welcome to London without the rain! It all looks so typically English and I am so excited to finally be here!
Just over an hour later I arrived at Kings Cross Station. It is such a huge station and you have no idea how big ...
... Charla asks me if I'm OK, she can obviously tell something's different but I say I'm fine, this is my only escape right now, to stop the thoughts about going home, thinking about life. I show Charla some of Dave's pictures, Dave being a sketcher as well, then I move seat so they can sit next to each other, ultimate wing man! I'm buying drinks for Dave and Liam to keep them here, they don't have a lot of money just yet and I need them to party with me, I can't believe how much ...
... that European hotel rooms are typically much smaller than American rooms. Everything was very nice, except the wifi was not working. They were very apologetic and offered us free codes to use when it came back up.
There was not much time to do anything that night, but we did get out and find some dinner. We were staying in the King's Cross area - very popular area right across from the train station and with lots of night life around.
... I had yet another limp salad and Shelton had a venison pie for a change, Shelton & Finn watched the Man U vs Lester football game along with all the other tourists in transit with their tons of luggage while I made the most of the down time making use of the wifi, uploading photos, updating the blog and forward planning.
Tonight we are in a B & B in Hayes before we collect our Road Snail tomorrow and head down ...
Between a duvet being too heavy and a flimsy half sheet, never got the sleeping conditions set so up c 0515, maybe in sympathy for those on the Explore flight who were up at 0300 and are flying as I type. The archaeological museum opens at 1000, perfect for an hour, zipping back for a quick shower and down for the cab at noon.
Mucked around re the checked luggage, what has to come out of the carry on ie toothpaste and computer time before 0700 brekkie. Nobody of ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience