Sir Alfred Hitchcock Hotel
Travel Blogs from London
... on the opposite side of the gallery. Di and Charles were married here and they also had the Holden Jubilee celebrations here.
So, instead of sitting in St Paul's listening to the choir boys we went to a pub across the road and had a pint and watched the English play one if their World Cup matches. Not too exciting as they are also out of the finals. Then Greg and the Girls took off and Annie and I walked back ...
So archive hunting is awesome, it turns out. Though it is exhausting! I went over this morning right when they opened, around 9:30 (after chatting with my host for a while- she was raised in Hangzhou, where I was in China! we thought that was amazing!) and the building was just as awesome as I imagined.
I found out you can get married there, haha. All ...
... and witty comments on the blog, and your emails, messages and photos have given me great pleasure and many laughs. It reminds me how lucky I am to have such wonderful and entertaining people around me. I have, of course missed family and friends so very very much but you have been in my thoughts daily. Many of you gave me such thoughtful gifts for my trip, from boxer shorts to notebooks, survival guides to ponchos, and not forgetting St Christophers for safe travels. The ...
It is true that I love Paris, I love the French. But training over to London on the Eurostar feels like coming home. I am now among the earthy, regular and homely men and women of this island. My affection for France is aspirational. I want to speak the language, and I can a very little bit. I want to belong among them and I do...a very little bit. They are so beautiful. Style, fashion and grace are theirs innately. ...
... were actually pretty dam good!). In the morning we were off to explore Cambridge, do some last minute shopping, and go punting down the river Cam. On the river punt, we saw more famous colleges and heard more local legends including the students desire to put crazy things on the roof of the church- many via free climbing. This included sneaking up to put a road cone on the top of a church steeple, until the university had to put scaffolding up to get it down, the night ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Sir Alfred Hitchcock Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience