Sir Alfred Hitchcock Hotel
Photos of Sir Alfred Hitchcock Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Sir Alfred Hitchcock Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... evening, we got to see the MFA Director Projects at the school. There were three productions, which were all well done. My favorite was the final piece of the evening, a one woman production of ANTIGONE. The actress was quite talented, and it was well directed. The actress played some of the characters better than others, but for the most part her choices were quite strong and the ending moment in particular was very powerful. It definitely makes ...
... Ben was on. Somehow got all twisted around and lost for about two hours. Couldn't find the correct bus stop. When I finally did it was going the way I had come. I got dropped at the last stop with a promise of a next bus. When it arrived he was going off duty as well. By this time it was getting close to the time to meet Peter at the station. My cell phone had no service. So having no knowledge of the ...
... with this as he was not interested in seeing wax models of celebrities but was outvoted 3 to 1, so the tickets were purchased.
We then found ourselves with two hours to spare before our tour so we took the chance to jump on a tube to Paddington Station and visit the Station made famous in the Paddington Bear books and more recently the movie Paddington which we saw back in January at St Antonin Noble Val. After a couple of photos at the landmarks we made our ...
... Pew and touch the Queen's seat! This will be an occasion I don’t think any of us will forget for quite sometime.
We then slowly made our way along Parliament Street and Whitehall stopping off at the cenotaph and then Downing Street where Kate and Roy saw the PM House and immediately recognised it, without Nathan or Traci telling them what it was.
Our next stop along the walk was to visit Banqueting House. This building is all that ...
... I got engrossed in eating conquesa (cheese) arepas and watching the daily life of the sleep town of solento when darkness closed in, I was rapidly making my way up through the narrow winding tracks when I found myself amongst an army of Colombian soldiers carrying huge machine guns! ...I found it quietly hilarious the situations I somehow managed to find myself in! A few guys started slowing down to talk to me at which point I realised I am an English girl on ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Stratton Street, London | 5 star hotelfrom $45
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience