Sir Alfred Hitchcock Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Sir Alfred Hitchcock Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... was relieved when Stacey was released and able to rejoin the family. On to security checkpoint two, "Excuse me Miss can you please step aside, you have been randomly selected to see if you are hiding any explosives." At this point Brett was in hysterics and Stacey was sure that this must all be a set up. This time Tom was not leaving Stacey's side, he was being very protective of his mum. Of course everything was fine and ...
... s both necessary and problematic simultaneously. The origins of EAW’s is for counterterrorism purposes but they are widely used for reeling in rather minor criminal offenders, resulting in disproportionate effects.
Tuesday – June 30th
Today seemed like more of a routine day than ever before. I showed up early. Like all the AIRE Centre interns. We wait outside the front door for a staff member to show up and let us in five minutes past the hour. Then we ...
We took the train from Weybridge to Waterloo Station. Only a 30min journey but the return ticket cost $40. I will never complain about the cost of public transport in Brisbane again. The train system was very easy to use though. Once at Waterloo station we took the metro to Trafalgar Square. Trafalgar square is a lovely place, lots of statues and people meeting.
We bought a hop ...
... This gives the best shape. Brows need a lot of shape in the ends so if one begins from outside to inside then the brows look well defined. Then brushing the brows back to place completes the make up for the eyes. There is another important thing about applying concealer. Use it before applying foundation. Crease out the areas with flaws and then use foundation after applying the concealer. Again when applying the eyeliner, begin at the ...
... day the day before it was a late start this morning followed by the all too infrequent skype home from Brendon and Robert. After this we went out for our last lunch with Rob & his girlfriend Kat, Chinese was on the menu for today which we approached with some scepticism given our past experiences however it was fantastic yum cha. Bidding Rob & Kat farewell and headed for town to see some of the sights and get some photos of the city and it's ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience