Days Inn - Sioux City
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn - Sioux City
Travel Blogs from Sioux City
... and railroads. Our step on bus guide took us to Lilly Park where Lewis and Clark first encountered the Teton Lakota Chiefs on Sept. 25, 1804. The Teton Sioux (Lakota) demand one of the boats as a toll for moving farther upriver. A fight nearly ensues, but is defused by the diplomacy of a chief named Black Buffalo.
Sunday, May 31st - Travel day to Bismarck, ND - Lots of heavy rain, wind and windy ...
... or passing through.
Our Memorial Day we spent cleaning, laundry and grocery shopping. We have had a lot of rain and our campsite this morning was under water.
Today we left Platte City and headed to North Sioux City, SD. We all met at 2:00 for a lecture and introduction to a hand built keel-boat as a side trip. A gentleman at the Lewis and Park State Park, Onawa, Iowa, has built ...
Today was a beautiful day and we started out our drive across SD. About half way across the state, we drove into the Central Time Zone, so we lost an hour in our drive. Once we reached the eastern edge of SD, we followed the Missouri River south and crossed over it into Iowa. We stopped at a ...
... was parked at the side of the road. The farming landscape changed once we got into and past Des Moines. There’s more trees and rolling hills. Everything is lush and green after all the rain. We stopped at a rest stop between Des Moines and Council Bluffs and they had a wind turbine blade standing on its end. I barely got the whole thing in one picture. There was also a wind turbine farm. Just east of the ...
- On my way to Grandma's house I stayed at the Lewis and Clark state Park
- Stayed there for 2 days and checked out some local monuments
- While looking around at the park I met a Native American woman who was a descendant of the Native American that accompanied Lewis and Clark as a guide on their joureney
- She had many stories to tell about her ancestors and their customs
- after spending $75.29 on gas I finally make it to my grandma's house ...