Single Tree Inn
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Single Tree Inn Ulysses
Travel Blogs from Ulysses
State Capital: Oklahoma City
Two Important Cities: Norman and Tulsa
Statehood Year: November 16, 1907
State Motto: Labor Omnia Vincit-Labor conquers all things
State Flower: Mistletoe
State Bird: Scissor Tailed Flycatcher
5 Significant Features: Mountain Fork, Red River of the South, Lake Murray State Park, University of Oklahoma and University of Tulsa
- Got here in 3 hours, it is 5pm
- Drove 207 miles and it cost $38.54
- It cost me 5 dollars to get in the Museum and there were no other fees
- Enjoyed looking at all the historical things in the Museum
- The American telephone and telegraph exhibits were interesting
- Slept in my car, and leaving at 12am
State Capital: ...
We are on our sixth day and we are visiting the town of Dodge city which the famous Sheriff Earp it was soo cool. Then the next day we slept in and just hung around the cabin. In the morning we are leaving for East Trinidad. Its going to be 262 miles!!!! this is going to be a long drive! lol. we are getting gas and its costing ...
- Been on the road for 3 and a 1/2 hours
- Arrived at 3:25.
- Staying here for seven days!!
- Spending four days helping Nichole's Aunt Suzie branding cattle.
- She is paying us $150 per day for helping her ...
... is Western meadowlark
Five significant features are Mount Sunflower, Joyland Amusement Park, Monument Rock, University of Kansas, and Wichita State University
The current population is 2,885,905
The total amount of square miles is 82,282