Single Tree Inn
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Single Tree Inn Ulysses
Travel Blogs from Ulysses
Square Miles: 69,903
- Arrived in Boise City around 2pm
- Barely got any sleep last night due to back pains
- Spent around 10 dollars on gas because I only traveled 50 miles.
- Went to the gas station(Chevron) and bought some ice for $7.50.
- Visited a life size metal dinosaur just for fun
- Met a 70 year old lady who started to talk about the road trip ...
- Got here in 3 hours, it is 5pm
- Drove 207 miles and it cost $38.54
- It cost me 5 dollars to get in the Museum and there were no other fees
- Enjoyed looking at all the historical things in the Museum
- The American telephone and telegraph exhibits were interesting
- Slept in my car, and leaving at 12am
State Capital: ...
We are on our sixth day and we are visiting the town of Dodge city which the famous Sheriff Earp it was soo cool. Then the next day we slept in and just hung around the cabin. In the morning we are leaving for East Trinidad. Its going to be 262 miles!!!! this is going to be a long drive! lol. we are getting gas and its costing ...
- Been on the road for 3 and a 1/2 hours
- Arrived at 3:25.
- Staying here for seven days!!
- Spending four days helping Nichole's Aunt Suzie branding cattle.
- She is paying us $150 per day for helping her ...
The state capital is Topeka
Two important cites are Dodge City and Cawker City
The year of statehood is 1861
The state motto is Per aspera ad astra= Through hardships to the stars
The state flower is Native sunflower