Silver Seas Beach Resort

101 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33304, United States | Hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

Travel Blogs from Fort Lauderdale

Transatlantic Cruise/Europe Sightseeing

A travel blog entry by 52retired61

2

First leg of our journey began with an early morning wake up (4am) for our early flight from Sacramento to Ft Lauderdale, FL. The first leg of the flight to Houston went quickly & super smoothly. 2nd leg seemed to drag & was turbulent the whole way. Weather here is heavy humidity, but not oppressive, with ...

Day 3 Ft. Lauderdale

A travel blog entry by luv2cruise

1
11

... his bride, Linda at the 15th Street Fisheries. What a delightful time we had, lots of laughs and plans for a future visit with them in Miami. It was like I had known Linda for a long time, very easy to speak with. We met Michael back in 2012 on our South American cruise and have kept in touch since. We had a really wonderful time.

Tomorrow we will be going to Miami to prepare for our very short ...

Miami Changeover

A travel blog entry by sudell

1

This is something we've never experienced before. A changeover where about 80% of the passengers are leaving and being replaced, and we're in the 20% who are staying on for the next leg. The Navigator holds about 490 passengers, so about 400 are leaving and 400 more are coming aboard today. We're going on an excursion. Of course, before we can ...

Bag 'O Donuts & A Beach Party

A travel blog entry by megs36

4

... arrive to several tents, one of which was a DJ booth. I wore glitter; they came prepared: body paint, body glitter, glow sticks for days, and a cooler full of beer. But again, networking is productive! It was a fabulous day.
Following these crazy couple of days, attempting to be slightly productive I continued registering with crew agencies, not a quick process. However, it's pretty exciting seeing some of the job postings and where people ...

True Calm

A travel blog entry by martinedalziel

10

... for the bus, no bus. We decided to walk to Sunrise Boulevard, maybe get a bus from there. No bus there either so ended up walking all the way home. It took us about 2 hours, but it was such a refreshing walk. Saw all the cool spots along the beach, definitely going to go there once I get a job. Monday morning I got up and went online immediately. I have awesome new roomies who have been in the industry for ...

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This hotel, located in the East Fort Lauderdale area of Fort Lauderdale, is near Las Olas Boulevard, Tropical Sailing, International Swimming Hall of Fame, and The Gallery at Beach Place.
Map this hotel

    More great choices in Fort Lauderdale

    Search TripAdvisor for more deals in Fort Lauderdale

       

    TripAdvisor Reviews Silver Seas Beach Resort Fort Lauderdale

    4.00 of 5 stars Excellent