Signatures on Bloor
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Signatures on Bloor Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... all the stuff we had bought out to the trailer and then searched for the money that I thought I had left in the trailer after about an hour we called off the search thinking I must have put it somewhere at Shelley's,when we got in the truck Marilyn opened the glove box and there was the ******n money we had had it all along.Searching for the money made us late to ...
... Once the passengers board and their luggage is loaded we push off from the gate and ...the lights in the plane go off. We are told by the pilot that our auxiliary power has shut off and we have to return to the gate for a boost. After about an hours wait we finally leave the gate and take off for ...
... dad and sat right behind us. For a few hours we had to listen to her go on and on about how people didn't invite her to family parties and listen to her dad talk about her attitude and behaviour issues which is why family don't invite her. So for approximately 67 hours, the journey was interesting. I never want to get back on a coach though. Those things are just hell on wheels. NEW YORK, NEW YORK! Ok so New York. Again not what I expected. Again not sure what I expected but I ...
... years ago.
Andrew had organised dinner for us all at the top of the CN Tower and so after a few alcoholic drinks we all headed off towards the tower.
As we walked along the streets the banter started in true Glasgow form and I'm sure every person in Toronto was thinking the bad boys from Glasgow had arrived in town.
Finally after a short taxi ride we arrived at the tower and headed up the staircase to the lift area.
Squeezed into the lift ...
... yet so there was a massive lump of snow in the middle of the river. It was one of the coolest things i had ever seen. After that we drove into Toronto to Hyla's house where we would be staying for the duration of time we were staying in Toronto. She lives in a cute little house and we were super excited to see our family the next day so we went to sleep. Talk to you all later! - Grace.
P.S. Sorry for the delay in blogs as we are a bit behind. Thanks!
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Awesome Place
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Rd, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- everything Toronto has to …
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Typical, Upscale Marriott
- Weekend stay
- Faltava um minibar, mas a …
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Santa Maria Novella, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $72
- Nice Place
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
- On edge of Chinatown.
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Lovely motel smaller than …
- It was nice
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Hilton Toronto
- Intelex conference
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Lovely hotel with good roo…
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Don't hesitate, just book.
- A good start
- Alone in T.O. !
1926 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
655 Dixon Rd, Toronto | 3 star hotel
- Last Minute Lodging
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Hotel in a Great Loc…
- Ideal location
- Very Corporate hotel but c…
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Highly recommended
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- hyatt hotel
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Rd, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice & clean hotel close t…
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Another Fairmont.
- Fit for a Queen