Signatures on Bloor
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... the way. Whether we spent weeks, days, a meal, a bus ride or just a drink together, each & every one of you was part of my journey, & you, & the memories of our shared experiences will not be forgotten. Not a day goes by that I don't think of some moment of the trip: a snippet of passing memory; of a smile, words spoken, laughs shared, ...
Up early to have breakfast and be ready for airport shuttle at 8:30am. This will be a long sit-in-the-airport day. We have an 8 hour layover in Toronto. Fly overnight to Copenhagen to arrive 10:30am (their time). I think we are 6 hours behind Copenhagen.
4:30pm: Halfway through our layover in Toronto. It ...
Canada Vs Norway seemed to prize workers across the city out of their offices and into bars, as we found out from a local office slacker opposite the Flat Iron, en route to Lawrence Market.
Our 2nd visit here treated us to some fresh fruit, some very bad Poutine (not that we knew any different at the time) and the purchase of some local wine, fortified by hardened ...
... of his three units he had bought. So he could afford to sit it out although ours was the first offer he had received since listing three or more months ago.
After some negotiation he did eventually come down to an agreeable price. Now I was still trying to arrange financing. A mortgage broker was able to find terms but not what I was looking for.
Early Start on our Carribean Charter Sailboat Adventure. Bit of a rough start... United Airlines overbooked our first leg of the flight to Newark.... awesome Air Canada lady got us onto a direct flight to San Juan.... All good... boarded... just ready to pull back from gate when mechanical problem left us having to get onto the next direct flight.... All ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service