Signatures on Bloor
TripAdvisor Reviews Signatures on Bloor Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... cutting vessel. I can't imagine what is is like to journey back and forward to the island in this manner - in order to get to school or work. Those Canadians are very tough!
I was also impressed by the close community and the sharing of resources; a central repository of second hand clothes, books and other household gear was the clearly the go-to location of the island for the ...
... the Rogers Center to look for hats for Nick but with no success. The weather looked as though it might rain but as the afternoon wore on it became clearer. We saw some players training on the field in the Rogers Center.
Across from the centre is a train museum complete with sheds for locomotives
and a turntable. A brewery is housed in some of the sheds - Steam
Whistle brewery where we had a small glass of beer as a taster. Wes
had tried this beer before ...
... later we saw the first sign for a ferry, and a free ferry at that! Kingston was now within our sights. In the morning we parked downtown, visited the visitors centre and stepped out onto the streets for an historic walking tour. With a long drive back to the city, we cut the tour short, refueled on caffeine and joined the 401 heading westerly. Our last night was spent in Downtown Toronto, and we splashed out on a nicer hotel and a show, ‘Kurious’ by Cirque de Soleil. ...
... as scheduled only to be told we had to get off because there was a problem with the brakes. Great, just what I want to hear. We were delayed for about 2 hours but we finally got to Toronto safely.
We grab a cab and head to Jyoti and Mitesh's place. They have a really cool condo, as I wait in the comfy couches in the lobby (so comfy that I wanted to take another nap), Hinesh walks to Jyoti's office to grab the keys off her.
We sette in to ...
I realize it is only Thursday but I thought I would give you a review of our 2nd week in Ghana (1st full week of work) and all the thinks we have experienced. Monday It was my first day in the hospital and James' first day teaching. James had a great day teaching math and computers (or at least how to turn one on and off). The kids all really liked him and they call him Sir James (which of course he loves!) My first day in the hospital was really tame. I spent ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
30 Carlton Street, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $49
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
1926 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service