Signatures on Bloor
TripAdvisor Reviews Signatures on Bloor Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... this event, the tourist office invited 28 bloggers from a dozen countries for a series of Canada Discovery train travel (see the map above, I'm the dark blue trace) . I had the pleasure of being selected, with Adeline. A great opportunity to discover this vast country that I do not know yet, and also to broaden my outlook with my blog. I look forward to meeting with bloggers from other cultures and learn from their practices, especially the ...
... by an unseen force.....I don't think it was me but I swear to what ever omnibus presence that runs this gong show I could only see the urinal......porcelain can be so comforting at times. I dusted him off and sorta pointed at some 12 ear old that was standing there....mentioned something about where are the parents these days and.....skipped out of the biffy....ahhhh.
Off to the Air ...
Hosted by my good and generous friend, Mary ...always an enjoyable time plus provides me the opportunity to re-visit some old 'stomping grounds' of younger days and fondly remembered. The city is in Christmas mode and fortunately no snow yet - altho they say it is coming for ...
... in Colombia. Someone just came into their house one day and shot them
“Did they tell you that themselves?”
“No, a friend of a friend told me. It’s true. The people down there are
all lawless Indians. There’s no law. Killing people for drugs and taking drugs.
The whole thing is drugs.”
“Yes,” his wife butted in, “they just have no limits. ...
Oh dear, how very lazy I have been on the blogging front. I have been saying for a month now that I must write something about Toronto and it hasn't happened! Until now. I shall have to think very hard to remember it all but I will do my best.
Kate and I weren't sure if we would like Toronto as it is Canada's largest city and, as you know, Kate wasn't wild about the second largest city, Montréal (though she maintains that's more to do with it being French than ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
1926 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service