Signatures on Bloor
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... in the air.
Our first flight was only an hour long as we headed back to Auckland. We left and arrived on time, and had a few hours to kill in Auckland. We had to walk from the domestic terminal to the international terminal, so we enjoyed our last time outside in New Zealand. We grabbed a snack, and Natalie had her last flat white for a while.
The airplane leaving Auckland was full, and we were sitting pretty much at the very back. We each watched some ...
... in a new era of Caribbean/Mexican/Latin American food which would begin the following day. And so there you have it. That sums up the 11 days we spent in Eastern Canada. Stay posted for an update on our Cuban adventure which should be up in the next two days. Xx Julian's Corner: I was very impressed with Montreal. Thus far I would think it was the most aesthetically beautiful city on the trip, until I got to Quebec City, which I will get to later. My first ...
Local time 7pm. We landed at YYZ, excited, nervous and tired. The only thing left to do was fumble around for the papers we would need to activate the Working Holiday Visas and get off the plane.
3 years worth of planning led us to step off this plane and head to immigration, hoping we had done enough to secure our visas.
We had our Letter of Introduction, Proof of funds, Police Checks, accommodation ...
... is right on the airport grounds. We stayed there once before the very first time I was in the Philippines in 2007.
We also booked our weekend on Boracay, 4 days at La Carmella. We have stayed there on our Boracay trips most times we have been to the Island.
A week before we got started packing in earnest. Picked up a couple new suitcases and washed the closet off our ...
- Jet Airways, flight 230, leave 10:15am, arrive 12:55pm ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service