Signatures on Bloor
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... scatter downstairs like rats leaving the ship. We stayed up top, typical northern Europeans not bothered by a few drops of rain so had the whole top deck to ourselves before long. It stopped raining a few minutes later :) We stopped off at the St. Lawrence market to buy some fresh bread, olives and sausage to make ourselves a picnic for lunch. Got involved in a conversation with a couple of Canadians obout Kimi Raikkinen signing for ...
... Good, how are you?". I then ordered a classic eggsmart breakfast with sausages and a cup of tea. As usual the portions were huge. Three eggs, 5 sausages, 2 slices of bread, a piece of fruit, a house cut potato and a cup of tea. I took my time to enjoy every bit of the breakfast. A few times the waiter came over to ask if the meal was good and if everything was okay. Then came the paying of bill. I asked to pay by debit so that I ...
... Canadian Highway.
See you soon
I wanted to add some 'thank you's at the end of each entry, for people who I have met along the way and others who have helped in so many ways. So in no particular order.....Huge thanks to Steve L, Ted and Melissa, all my Toronto friends + those at number 241-miss you, Jeff, Angela, Tina, Mike, Nicholas and Joshua, Sharon and Guy and extended family! Red and the beachcamp crew and Sharon B too.
Today was a day that exposed me to three things that are common in Canada, but not in Australia. Now I'm not suggesting that these things are not common in other places, in fact one of which I have encountered in my travels to England. But nonetheless, they are things that are not easily found in Australia: Basements, Squirrels, and Baseball. The Baseball was an experience in itself, and so got a whole post of its own. Basements and Squirrels may not seem ...
... day trying to book the next flight, or train, or hotel. And it is always a **** shoot - ad copy and reviews only tell you so much. You eventually come t expect surprise, and can only hope it is the good kind.
For me, the most unexpected countries on our itinerary were Vietnam and Cambodia. I would like to return and get to know them in greater depth. The people were wonderful, the food interesting and varied, accommodations were excellent value and ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $127
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $103
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $100
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $124
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service