Signatures on Bloor
TripAdvisor Reviews Signatures on Bloor Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
It was an interesting first weekend. We were out biking for five hours. My friend said she would go back to see the Mens Triathlon Sunday morning but I needed a rest.
I wasnt ...
... just outside Vilnius, The Palace of the Dukes which was closed when I tried to visit, and take the two hour bus ride to Minsk Belarus. I had contemplated it on this trip but the Russia visa was trickly let alone a Belarus Visa.
Stockholm seems to have lost the shine when I visited in 2003 and seriously ...
... he has regular coffee and how coffee is just coffee anyhow and what is all the fuss about? And where were we from and he has a cousin in Melbourne and his family this and his friend that and his life and on and on. Sigh! So, he has regular Joe at the ready and by this time we had been there so long it seemed rude to walk out. So we sat and drank our regular Joe and all this time I am thinking I really do need to practice that assertiveness I had started on last year that somehow ...
... joyful life form previously condemned to live under a rock? I am back to basics; camera in hand, far too cold, dropping money, seeking out the rarer angles. The unassuming gift of my ordinary life I bestow on my grateful self; I reawaken ideas, senses and expressions long hibernating in my brain over the course of the never-ending winter. I feel good. I am shivering and aching and my toes are numb, but I really do feel good. Sort of. I am in Toronto in order ...
... happen. Many thought we were nuts walking away from our lives in Toronto, getting rid of our condo, putting our stuff in storage, and taking two carry-on suitcases to travel the world. It was definitely worth it and neither of us regret taking this chance for a second. We’ve got the travel bug and can’t wait to see where we end up next! ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
475 Yonge Street, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
1926 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service