Signatures on Bloor
TripAdvisor Reviews Signatures on Bloor Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... Through this programme, myself and two others will get a once in a lifetime opportunity to travel to Dubai (UAE), Sao Paolo (Brazil), Atlanta (USA), Beijing (China), Bangalore (India), Amsterdam (The Netherlands), Antwerp (Belgium) and Paris (France). We will get a chance to network with industry professionals and get a chance to get an insight into the world of corporate travel.
It is impossible to even begin ...
... visit us. I checked the temperature outside. Minus 4 degrees Celsius! Our first task for the day was to get the mobile phones to work. Without the phones we could not get information to help us get around; we needed maps! After a few attempts to position himself somewhere in the building to be in the path of mobile coverage, Ray phoned T-mobile to try and work out why the product we had purchased was not the product described to us in the shop at Oakland. I felt like flying back to ...
... of Toronto and we see part of Lake Ontario. There are blinds on every floor to ceiling window but I have only shut the lounge ones when the setting sun gets too bright. We do shut the bedroom ones though. Not sure if any one can see in...maybe low flying planes! Joe assures me that if I can't see them they can't see me ! The building is linked underground to a shopping centre and there are three supermarkets within close proximity. My trusty granny trolley has come in handy ...
... rang and guess what? My jersey and toque were delivered! Talk about perfect timing! I almost, almost brought the jersey with me! Wedding reception dress perhaps?! But no, I'll let my Dad wear it! Hopefully the brief moment I was able to wear and enjoy it will bring the boys good luck tonight against the U.S. and then all the way to Gold!! And again, welcome to my road to ...
... over to say hi and get us to move over with her mates in a private booth. So then shoots appeared and let's say the night started with story's of the two different tours and holidays. Time flow by with drinks flowing like we was at a Roman ceaser generals party. The end of the night was catching up and bed time beaconed. Dropped off back at my hostel with a another good bye to the petit gangster man and making plans to catch up soon. Head hit the pillow ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
1926 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service