Signatures on Bloor
TripAdvisor Reviews Signatures on Bloor Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
What a busy end of the week of packing, goodbyes, and getting things in order for three months away! But it's finally here... The dreaded drive to the airport and reality setting in. Not sure if it's the coffee jitters or the fact I'm sure I've forgotten something or saying goodbyes, but feeling a little anxious. Then the words no traveller wants to see on the screen at any airport.... ...
... for 12 days. At least I know they won't starve while I'm away! Now clean laundry - that's another story. :)
My suitcase is just about packed and I'm pleased to say that I'm travelling LIGHT this time around. I learned my lesson in 2009! I'm also using packing cubes for the first time ever. It's amazing how many items you can roll up and fit into these little compact cubes. I still have to sort out how many pairs of shoes (hiking boots - do I need them?). I'm thinking only ...
... remember the day in his mind. Some things
were not for photographs. If everything was photographed, what be beautiful? he
A couple sat down beside him and he
was shaken out of his thoughts.
“Hello, young man,” said the woman.
They were a middle-aged couple and they had that second-generation Ukrainian
look to them. Their clothes were neither rich nor poor but they carried
themselves with ...
... from other passengers and a lot of indifferent employees that I successfully run to my gate 10 minutes before the plane leaves! I immediately text Julie to know where she's at but unfortunately it's impossible for her to make it. I try to hold the plane while talking to a very helpful flight attendant, but the flight is full and Julie didn't make it on the list of passengers. So, snif snif, I make it back to Montreal by myself. Signed by Julie ...
DISCLAIMER: Now really I dont know where to start when talking about the birthing journey, I think there are a lot of ideas about it and how wonderful it is....I mean as soon as you get married you are asked 'when are you having a baby?' ...well folks, if you're up for a raw account of how things happen and what a trip this has been, read on. If you are fantasizing and are a person that would like to stay in the snow globe of la la birth land ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service