Signatures on Bloor
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Signatures on Bloor Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... hours to kill in the Munich airport.
I am still baffled about inconsistency at airport security checkpoints. Today was the first time I ever remember having to take my camera out of my carry on luggage. Laptop, yes….camera, never! And shoes off sometimes, but today only in Toronto and not in Munich. And I still ‘beeped’ going thru the metal detector, so I got the *pat down* and ...
... River cruise and stopping at the magnificent floral clock. After arriving at the end of the tour we were given an hour for free time to swim around at the bottom of the falls or time for walking the river track. It was time to finish the tour and I hoped in the bus to take me back to my hotel. On the bus ride I was feeling very sick from going round all the turn but fortunately I didn't throw up until I got back to my room, there I threw up, then lay on my bed for the rest of the ...
... It held both records for 34 years until the completion of Burj Khalifa and Canton Tower in 2010. It remains the tallest free-standing structure in the Western Hemisphere, a signature icon of Toronto's skyline, and a symbol of Canada, attracting more than two million international visitors annually. Pays tribute in having the worlds first glass floor and has inspired many more glass floor experiences throughout the world. The CN Tower gave us amazing vast ...
... first leg of our trip was a 5 hour flight from Toronto to L.A. The flight itself was bit bumpy at times but overall not too bad. We did see a nice sunset over the city just before we landed at LAX.
Then after paying over $30 for 2 ham sandwiches and 2 drinks we were off again.
The next leg of our journey was 13 hours from L.A. to Auckland. We were very happy to see our seats when we boarded the plane. Although they were not first class or executive ...
... to see the world and experience everything it has to offer me along the way.
I could choose to stay where I am, which is a pretty comfortable place, but I want more. And I am in the perfect position at this moment in my life to go after it. Where will it take me? Who knows, but it's sure to be an amazing adventure along the ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service