Signatures on Bloor
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Toronto
We decided it was time to layer up and get out in the cold (5'C) and explore the city. I'm glad we did! Canadians are much nicer than Americans! Very obliging and happy to help. Also, they just want to chat when they figure out you're from Australia. Ottawa is a lovely city, happy people, lots of space, beautiful old buildings and a relaxed atmosphere. We walked ...
... coloured lights illuminated the water. The presence of so many casinos and the obvious focus on parting you from your cash at every turn however did detract from the whole experience and it was a shame that the falls weren't within a more protected and natural environment.
We made it back in plenty of time for the night bus to Montreal and waved a sad goodbye to Toronto. If this was how week 1 would be I couldn't wait to see what week 2 had in store!
Early on Friday morning we set off on our adventure to Canada. The early part was a challenge in itself as we had been struggling to get out the door before 10:00am each day due to the jet lag keeping us awake past 2:00am each night.
Now the USA is a big country with a fair quantum of population so I think it is fair to expect that the trip from Washington DC to Toronto Canada would be ...
... joined us for dinner, and as usual Nicole had prepared a feast! Zozo was ready for bed after the appetizers we enjoyed in the garden.
Our last day in Canada was packed with last minute shopping and meetings with old friends. We were lucky to see the Jacobs for lunch, oodles of friends poured through Tequila bookworm to hear and share stories about our adventure and many years between our last meetings.
Mom came to pick up Rudy and the packing began. The drive up with Nick and Brenda went smoothly and the check in to the airport was the smoothest ever! What could be better than watching the game with my buddy Liam in an airport waiting to go to ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $127
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $103
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $100
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $124
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service