TripAdvisor Reviews Sierra Royale San Antonio
Travel Blogs from San Antonio
Our only activity today was an attempt to get the suitcases fuller before we head home in three weeks. We went to many stores over 6 hours and didn't get much at all, despite trying on lots of clothes. The day was pretty warm but it got overcast so the day was comfortable despite being in the late 80s. For lunch we had Taco Bell and for dinner we had ...
... the rest of the night.
My tent has a mesh roof but I started with the weather cover over it in case it got chilly in the night, it didn't, it was hot, so i removed the cover, looked up to the most beautiful sky I've seen in a long time.....god given. My cell phone took this picture without a flash....why did this turn out so well?
Next day we decided to investigate the ...
... the caves we stopped at the Animal Park and Snake Farm on the way back to the hotel. There were a huge number of snake types either some brilliant colours and patterns. Outside we saw some cool animals including fennec fox, white lion, macaw, prairie dog and hyenas. Some of the cages seemed inappropriate for the animals, in that they were pretty basic and concrete. For dinner we went to Wendy's and had some ...
... 15 minutes or so to go into the Mission itself, otherwise you can walk around the grounds as you like. It is all free and as it is part of Texas heritage they take it very seriously.
Today, it is raining so a down day. We need that once in a while. Forces us to slow down. When the sun shines again, we plan to go to Corpus Christi and snoop around there. These details on another post.
... to the antique store. So we went out separate ways for an hour n a half. There was no queue at the Alamo so I got straight in & was free entry which was a bonus. They take a picture of you in front of the Alamo as you enter, which was a bit awkward on my own. The Alamo is San Antonio's most famous landmark & is the setting for the battle for independence that took place in 1836. Enjoyed scanning through ...
Other places to stay in San Antonio
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Terrific location, average room
- Not one of the better Hyatts....
- Excellent and personal customer service!!!
9821 Colonnade Boulevard, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $53
- Room and be were way too small for a family of five!
- Shaky Start But Excellent Service
- Nice Getaway :)
Crownhill Park, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $176
- Loved the Westin
- Very nice Westin
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $147
- Great Stay
- Nice hotel - small rooms
- Older Hotel, But In Really Good Shape
1011 E. Houston Street, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $154
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Great Place to Stay !!!
- 3 Star in some Categories - 1 Star in Others
- Not the Place for Romance
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Excellent Experience at the Holiday Inn Riverwalk!
- Friendly restaurant and bar staff, thats about it!!
- Below average
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Indifferent and depressing
- Beautiful hotel, terrible service
- Pleasant ambiance & great location
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $92
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Unbelievably GREAT Service
- Keep an eye on your stuff
- Will choose another hotel next time.
Airport/North Central, Cape May | B&Bfrom $104
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $205
- Surprised after reading negative reviews
- Construction Hell!
- What a dissapointment
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Very disappointed
- Great Hotel for Couples.
- Swanky but a little pricy
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Can not beat it
- Bad stay in November '04...
- Nice hotel with a true courtyard
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Radisson fine if you only want a place to sleep
- Great value, great location
- I give the Radisson Hotel Market Square an A
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Hotel and Staff
- A great option in San Antonio
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Great hotel on the riverwalk
- We've Stayed Here Several Times & We Love It!
- Absolutely outstanding
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Was told the Marriot was better than the Hilton and Hyatt--- what a joke
- Very nice accommodations
- Bring your earplugs! No Rest in San Antonio!
Uptown Broadway, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Downtown/Riverwalk, Monroe | Hotelfrom $125