No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Sierra Royale San Antonio
Travel Blogs from San Antonio
... later painted. By 2002 the total transport and reassembling was completed. The interior was replicated and furnished with historic pieces, donated by people from Alsace, France. It took an army of craftsmen, artisans, contractors, landscapers and students that volunteered their time to put this little house back together.
I am surprised at how much I've enjoyed the San Antonio area. Although we stayed pretty stationary over the ...
... and had been for a while. So we'll have to get that fixed. But it is a minor thing and apparently evidence of poor workmanship. We visited with Richey's and Gordon's for a while then Ronny & Linda arrived. Their coach is still in the shop, but it's supposed to be completed on Wednesday so that's when they will be arriving. After visiting for a while, we all went out to eat then Bob and I went grocery shopping. We didn't buy much, but we probably bought too much. Tomorrow we ...
... monitor the guages (must be a habit from when I flew airplanes) and I noticed the heat guage sliding up the scale a tad. Then it pegged at HOT. I pulled over along side the road and let it cool down. Gail made us a sandwich and we just enjoyed the buffeting as the semi's roared by us. We checked out the map and found that Fort Stockton was about 10 miles away. Piece of cake, so off we went.
Got into town and stopped at the first ...
... we drove to the ferry terminal (said a little prayer) as we paid our $5 for day park on the open grass verge, beside the levy to a very nice "coloured" man...who admired our "classy dude car" (his words)- we hoped it was still going to be there when we returned later in the day. The ferry passes from one side of the river (dodging the laden barges passing both up and down) to the bend on the other side, ...
... from my observations that Boston strong and the Oklahoma boys will be in an alliance though as they seemed to be getting along and were sitting together more than with any of the others. Watching them all size each other up was really interesting. It was also awesome to see them mid race and looking at the route info blue coloured clue thing that they get as they race. It was really surreal for a tv show lover like me so I was really excited to see more exciting things on another ...
Other places to stay in San Antonio
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Terrific location, average room
- Not one of the better Hyatts....
- Excellent and personal customer service!!!
West San Antonio/Sea World/Six Flags, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Room and be were way too small for a family of five!
- Shaky Start But Excellent Service
- Nice Getaway :)
Crownhill Park, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $176
- Loved the Westin
- Very nice Westin
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $147
- Great Stay
- Nice hotel - small rooms
- Older Hotel, But In Really Good Shape
Dignowity Hill, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $83
- Nasty Nasty Nasty
- This place is garbage
- Take it or leave it
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $154
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Great Place to Stay !!!
- 3 Star in some Categories - 1 Star in Others
- Not the Place for Romance
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Excellent Experience at the Holiday Inn Riverwalk!
- Friendly restaurant and bar staff, thats about it!!
- Below average
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Indifferent and depressing
- Beautiful hotel, terrible service
- Pleasant ambiance & great location
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $92
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Unbelievably GREAT Service
- Keep an eye on your stuff
- Will choose another hotel next time.
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $104
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $205
- Surprised after reading negative reviews
- Construction Hell!
- What a dissapointment
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Very disappointed
- Great Hotel for Couples.
- Swanky but a little pricy
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Can not beat it
- Bad stay in November '04...
- Nice hotel with a true courtyard
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Radisson fine if you only want a place to sleep
- Great value, great location
- I give the Radisson Hotel Market Square an A
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Hotel and Staff
- A great option in San Antonio
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Great hotel on the riverwalk
- We've Stayed Here Several Times & We Love It!
- Absolutely outstanding
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Was told the Marriot was better than the Hilton and Hyatt--- what a joke
- Very nice accommodations
- Bring your earplugs! No Rest in San Antonio!
Uptown Broadway, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Downtown/Riverwalk, Monroe | Hotelfrom $125