Travel Blogs from Bangkok
Hello this morning! So exciting, we managed to get going finally, and rode north of Bangkok and grabbed a hotel for the night! We are doing some serious talking around driving. Although I have dealt with the chaos of Mexico on a few different occasions, if is nothing compared to here! Is insane and very nerve racking! We will get better as time …
... River we were flanked by boats lit from bow to stern. Most of them seemed pretty empty. Our boat was quick and loud. We reached Sathorn Central Pier, our final stop. From here we walked to Siam Rd. At first the road was just a super busy two lane major artery with no market in sight. About halfway up the road is when the stalls and chaos started. We bumped our way through all the commotion at one point stopping for dinner. We made sure not to miss our train ...
... the bathroom. Busted!! Our plan was revealed and Jeremy’s heart started beating again. I think we thought it was a lot funnier than he did. Maybe a nights sleep will bring the humour out of the situation.
July 15, 2013
We all ate breakfast together this morning at a restaurant near our hotel, nothing to write home about. After an extremely average meal the girls split up from the boys and went out to tour some of the ...
... went out to dinner to give her a bit of alone time. Our restaurant was outside on a deck on the 17th floor of a nearby building, and while the food was way overpriced by Thai standards, the view of the city was terrific.
The next day, Brian and Anna explored the neighborhood so I could have my alone time(!) and then we left for the airport to head to Koh Samui. All the great shopping of Bangkok will have to wait until next time.
More later! Cheers from Thailand!
... not wait to move out into our normal hotel back in the centre of Bangkok tomorrow.
DAY 117-122 – 26/04/13 – 01/05/13 – BANGKOK
We spent the next six days in the centre of Bangkok trying to do as little as possible before venturing east toward the subcontinent India or as I like to call it, the place I will most likely **** myself in public. Although we were apparently laying low we still managed to walk ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Siam Hotel Bangkok
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $179
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $124
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $74
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $49
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $57
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $248
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $42
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $201
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $70
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $121
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $112
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $100
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $90
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $98
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $154
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Superb hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Okay, but worth your while to check elsewhere