TripAdvisor Reviews Siam Hotel Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... Kicking the ball was nigh on impossible, because it would stop as soon as it touched water. Predicting its movements proved just as hard. I ended up sitting down in water on more than one occasion. I guess in this situation it wasn't such a bad thing that I was wearing swimming shorts. I'm not much looking forward to tomorrow, but I guess I'll just have to deal with that when it happens. Who knows, perhaps I'll just go ahead and make it ...
... part of Thailand.
Our dinner tonight represented the last of our fine Bangkok dining experiences, and took the cake for atmosphere and service. Interesting that of the three places we went, each had such different strengths! Elements is located on the 25th floor of the Okura Prestige hotel and offers stunning views from every table. We decided to sit on the terrace and were ushered up to a wooden wall, which magically whished to the ...
... in my masseuse laughing at my lack of pain. We also had a quick pedicure, in total all for under £8! Because of some forest fires our home stay dinner was cancelled so instead we headed to a tourist restaurant for Northern style food and dance. I was amazed at the girls beauty (much more gorgeous than the ladyboys) and the boy who rolled into 7 knives. Crazy. To finish my shopping I headed to the night market with Jane again, spending way too much money. Crawled into bed ...
... Jim Thompson was a WW2 soldier and “charismatic American silk millionaire” who came back to Thailand after the war to trade silk and accumulate antiques in his Bangkok house. Actually it was six houses that he acquired and connected together into a teak complex of great beauty. This is a standard stop for tourists in Bangkok.
The house is near Baan Krua, a Muslim (“Cham Muslim” for those of ...
Pedicure.......and then relaxing at the pool. Lilly came to Club Lounge at 7.30... We met Poom and shared two bottles of bubbly....then went to my room for some Veueve Cliquot....and the fireworks! Lilly brought a beautiful box of soap for me! Chocs and shortbread for Lilly and Poom... And the sore throat ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85