Travel Blogs from Bangkok
Hello this morning! So exciting, we managed to get going finally, and rode north of Bangkok and grabbed a hotel for the night! We are doing some serious talking around driving. Although I have dealt with the chaos of Mexico on a few different occasions, if is nothing compared to here! Is insane and very nerve racking! We will get better as time …
The flight was easy. I sat next to a friendly York girl and we talked when I wasn't sleeping. Another traveler at the crux of a wild adventure. Customs was a breeze. No SIM card yet. The cabby tried every trick in the book and he was even the legit metered one. At first some lady tried to take me to the cabs ( the crooked ones) and even used the same line that its the kings birthday today ...
... IKEA. Vårt mål är att i mat-shoppen komma över Delicatioboll eller Ahlgrens bilar eller annat svenskt men man blir lite besviken när shopen är liten och det som säljs är IKEAs egna produkter. Blir lite nallande av pepparkakor och chockladflarn som finns i provburkar. Innan ded äts det dock en jävligt god tårtbit. Se och njut kära vänner.
Länge leve drottning Silvia!
Well, it's hard work being out here, touring around southern Thailand, but someone's got to do it. Someone should be enjoying all the clear blue seas and cloud-spotted skies, warm waters and an array of beautiful fishies... and last week that someone just had to be me. And 14 of my new best friends. Tha's right- Brad joined us!
It was rough. You know, just when you get used to a ...
... be much more difficult than we could have ever imagined. We really know all their habits, likes, dislikes, favorite foods, songs, colors, etc., and I don't think we'll ever be ready to say goodbye.
Later that afternoon, Rachel and I went to Chatuchak Park to go for a run, which only lasted about 15 minutes before we were so drenched in sweat from the heat that we had to head back to the air-conditioned subway. Still, it was nice to get ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Siam Hotel Bangkok
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $142
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $194
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $153
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $53
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $60
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $94
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $195
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $204
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $44
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $213
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $146
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $111
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $317
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $126
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $109
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $102
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $91
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $81
- Superb hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Okay, but worth your while to check elsewhere