Travel Blogs from Bangkok
Hello this morning! So exciting, we managed to get going finally, and rode north of Bangkok and grabbed a hotel for the night! We are doing some serious talking around driving. Although I have dealt with the chaos of Mexico on a few different occasions, if is nothing compared to here! Is insane and very nerve racking! We will get better as time …
... invade the pitch and ran into the ring to start having a bit of a wrestle. Incredible scenes. After getting the testosterone out of our system, we decided to go to the club in Chiangmai called Zoe in yellow. Very good night. As there were a few bars around the open back of the club, there were a few clubs where you could buy drinks. Pete, who had had not too much, but a bit to drink had bought a beer from a bar that wasn't Zoe in yellow, and tried to re enter. After being stopped ...
... larger side... I try not to let it get to me but quite difficult when the majority of the girls in the group are skinny Minnie's! Later we go to FFC a famous bar for happy hour 5pm-7pm then coming back to have an early night, we leave at 8.30am for the Vietnam boarder and tomorrow afternoon is free to lounge by the beech.. I'm ready for a swim in the hot sea...maybe this ' whooah big lady' might lose a few pounds!! Laters ...
... a jolly pleasant experience although the engine of the boat is close to
deafening if you sit near the back, which we did.
For some reason I kept thinking of the Oxford boat sinking
just after Putney bridge……
The sights from the boat were well worth the ride and we
ended up at the Wat Pho temple to look at the Reclining Buddha. He seemed happy
enough to us and the grounds of the temple were astoundingly beautiful.
The heat, however ...
... school, we had to wash all the ingredients before sitting down on the floor and preparing our first meal. Tom Yung Gooeng is a spicy soup which we made with prawns. After we had all finished gathering our ingredients and chopping them with a meat cleaver, we were each given a gas hob and wok and made our meal. It was the course we were least looking forward to, but we both really enjoyed it. Prawn pad Thai followed ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Siam Hotel Bangkok
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $179
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $124
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $74
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $49
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $57
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $248
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $42
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $201
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $70
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $121
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $112
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $90
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $100
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $98
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $154
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $89