TripAdvisor Reviews Siam Hotel Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... of the time in the shower scrubbing himself over and over with soap or if not he's sat on the floor rocking. At nights he suddenly screams out, drenched in sweat as he relives what happened on that evening.
We were enjoying ourselves so much in Bangkok, that we spent a lot of time drinking cocktails. It's probably the cocktails that caused David to let his guard down. We had been enjoying ourselves watching some of the World Cup matches in a cocktail bar that had been ...
... 15 meters
high! And covered in gold with mother of pearl under its feet.
Painful prescription!....before we came out we were ready
with all the medicines we need….including our malaria tablets!....they came
with a SMALL warning “skin may be sensitive to light”(I researched this and no
big worries)….this is the biggest understatement I have ever heard!!....Both of
us were ill for days ...
... taxi. There are tourist boats but it is more interesting to take the one frequented by locals ...cheaper too! The students are now doing a reflection writing to talk about their thoughts on Buddhism as a state sponsored religion and to discuss how what they saw connected to the class they took. I am sure they will mention the many monks we saw throughout the ...
... as it was a bit cooler and gave some great views of the amazing temples. We did brave the heat and took a wander down some of the streets, thick with people, food stalls,clothes stalls and traffic. We found a really cute cafe/pub just near our hotel actually and ate a delicious Indian style curry yum! On Ollie's birthday we headed to a posh shopping mall where we went to the cinema to see The Amazing Spider Man 2- which actually was very good and then ate lunch in ...
Since we only decided Wednesday that we would leave Koh Samui for Bangkok on Thursday, flights were quite expensive since it was last minute. Besides, a traveler we spent some time with on one of our boat trips (who is in her 60s or 70s) told us when she travels, she never flies because there's something a little more pure about busses and trains and it helps her get a feel for the people and life in ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85