Short Stay London
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... in Victorian England.
In the afternoon we took a 2 hour walking tour of the Inns of Court. We learned about the legal system, barristers and solicitors, law schools (Inns) and a little English legal history. There are 4 Inns in England and if you want to practice law you must belong to one of them. We visited a shop where they still buy the robes and wigs for the courtroom. We see where bombs from WWII damaged ...
... he was taking the other poor soul with us to his hotel … until he pulled up to a building site and said, “Here you are!”. To make a long story short, after another 30 minutes sitting in the car comparing GPS systems with Barry’s phone, we showed him where our hotel (and the other passenger’s) hotel was. A 30 minute ride across London, and we finally made it! Nine ...
... the gap," visit the famous red London photo booths, use our Rick Steve's book to get around, and take too many pictures. We spent the afternoon walking to Hyde Park to see Kensington Palace. It was a beautiful place and the weather was fabulous. Then we headed to the free children's park that was created in memory of Princess Diana. Hails and Ez had fun playing there and it was hard to get them to leave. ...
... with huge masses of people and feeling completely under dressed in my sweatshirt and running shoes. So, I quickly got out of there and decided to walk down a gorgeous street where I saw tons of Bentleys and Rolls Royces - good decision by me.
My next stop was to Trafalgar Square after a quick visit to Buckingham Palace to once again enjoy the beauty of the Palace. The Square was having a huge outdoor concert for Pride Week, however I once again wasnt in the mood to ...
... too much planned, just a check list of jobs! Next on the list was checking in to our Malaysian airline flight, so we were on the hunt for a Internet cafe. Pete did all the important things whilst Nikki and I sat there trying to keep cool, and Nikki looked like a druggie popping as many hay fever pills as possible...Nikki likes London, London doesn't like Nikki! Next on the checklist? Oxford street to visit Primark, while Pete went to he pub down to the road ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience