Short Stay London
Travel Blogs from London
... to a little low-key tea shop. So after battling the incredible crowds on the sidewalks (and I thought that December would be a good, non-touristy time to visit - ha), I looked around the even more crowded Harrods a bit, and then found the lift and went up to the 4th floor. It is now a very posh restaurant. All I wanted was tea and a sweet, so they sent me downstairs to several other options. I ended up at the Montreux Jazz Café where I ordered a ...
... park, visiting Buckingham palace, (getting a glimpse of Prince Charles) and explored the Tower of London. We loved getting to explore the city of London, especially the Tower of London, where so many major events of English history took place, walking in towers where royalty once walked.... It was very cool! We found the zoo that the Tower of London had very fascinating, including the room filled with monkeys that people would go and visit, and the polar bear gifted from ...
After a shocking flight from New York to London, where I didn't even have enough leg room to place my two feet flat on the floor or stretched out in front of me as there were 2 steel poles which were covered by a steel plate in the middle of the seat in front of me!!!! So hence I got no sleep and couldn't get at all comfortable all night! ... I arrived safely in London at 6-30 this morning, then took the Tube ...
... a very chilled place to work!
Now this whole meeting the new company thing took like two and half hours so Claire who was well finished with her interview ended up meeting me in Wimbledon where we went to Nando's for lunch. Word to the wise here, Nando's is soo overpriced in this country and so not worth it! Avoid avoid avoid!
After the late lunch we headed back to Kristy's place to avail ourselves of her wireless network and started looking at ...
... Belgium for a drink and small bite to eat, back on the coach for another 2 hour drive and we arrived at customs for England, as there wasn't many of us and we were quicker then expected we managed to drive pretty quick to the ferry and make it to the earlier ferry Driving onto the ferry we then got off the bus and went and got food and relaxed, luckily the sea’s were calm and no one was sick this time. After around 1.5 ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience