No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Shorehaven Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... coming out quickly. But then the carousel stopped. Twice. And it took forever to start going again. I was so tired of travelling/waiting that I couldn’t stand it. But finally my bag came, and we went to get a taxi to Miami.
We were staying on South Beach, at the Miami Beach Hotel Resort. I’d gotten a really good deal on Expedia when it was on sale for 50% off, and it was right on the beach. Unfortunately it was 10:30 pm by the time we got there. The lobby ...
... pay), where to get off the bus (we press the button a little late causing the bus driver to emergency stop), and how to get there - we walk for what seems like miles in the dark raining over-humid South Beach.
We finally get to the apartment and it's a great location, great size with a wonderful host, and freezing aircon (thank you!!) We learn the necessities and have the longest most glorious showers of our lives!
We decide ...
... blue. It was so warm I could have spent all day in there. But unfortunately I had to drag myself out to sunbath in the 29 degree sun. After drying off we walked down the boardwalk taking photos of the palms, and then headed off to grab a bite to eat. We then went back to the hostel and got ready for the other reason we were insanely excited: we were going to see ...
... This shop had everything you would ever want for any party and most particularly, a themed party. We were thrilled to walk out with a Dr Seuss hat!! If only we had more luggage space, I could do some serious damage!
We headed back early afternoon and basically the rest of the day we have relaxed, re-packed and caught up with Remaliah and Beth on skype.
... so we got potato skins to take out. We had time to eat them before boarding the bus back to Miami Beach. Once back we headed pretty much straight out to the other shopping area, and even caught a yellow cab there. They were actually quite nice inside. We got to the mall and all there was, was a TK Max and another shop similar to it. Neither of us are good at finding stuff in those shops so we came back, bought the booze for tonight and went back for an ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!