Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... that ate a gator killed the gator or if the gator inside the python killed the snake, luckily the snake we saw was only little. After the excitement of the morning we decided to relax in the arvo chilling at Mangos bar eating and drinking and watching the Chargers, Mustangs and Camaros cruise by. We aimed to head to the beach but accidentally had a 4 hour siesta, and didn’t wake until after 8:30 so we headed out to find steak but after wondering ...
... richting de Everglades... heee gezellig.
Ooooh ik ben helemaal vergeten te vertellen dat ik natuurlijk allang een alligator heb gezien, hij zag mij niet dus geen spannende verhalen hierover.
Wat kan ik verder nog zeggen?? Ehm ik ben al Colombiaanse vrouwen tegengekomen en als ze allemaal zijn zoals deze dan zijn het chagrijnige zannikerds.
Nou dat was wel weer genoeg nieuws voor vandaag.. volgende keer meer..
... as Aerolineas overloaded the plane with cargo and the plane's maximum lift-off weight was exceeded. The airline had to take off cargo and reposition the luggage. It seemed that the plane only inched down the runway (despite four massive engines) and just barely cleared the airport fence at the end of the runway. I held my breath the ...
Afsted med håndbagagen mod Check in. Der var allerede samlet mange mennesker klar til Check in da vi ankom kl. 13:30. Først skulle vores Set Sail passes tjekkes – derefter et security check og scanning af håndbagagen inden vi kom til selve skrankerne. Efter udfyldning af lidt papirer fik vi udleveret vores nøglekort som også fungerer som betalingskort overalt på skibet. Vi blev ønsket "A Nice Cruise” af damen ...
... and my dogs when I realized that I was sitting next to the newlyweds going on their honeymoon. Thanks, that makes me feel so lonely! Finally, we were able to get a gate and fix the problem. All-in-all, there was about and hour delay in the flight. I started to get nervous because I could not call anyone to tell them I was going to be late. I was really hoping that my driver would still be at the airport in CR to pick me ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Shorehaven Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $202
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $95
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $111
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $200
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $212
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $197
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $213
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotel
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $85
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $97
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $93
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!