TripAdvisor Reviews Shorehaven Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... Running through the rain and straight into (accidentally) a drag show on Ocean Drive Coolest moment of the day: Hayley stocking up on inexpensive clothing…for literally every occasion. Quote of the day: I have abs, no really I do. They’re just underneath all of the food. Seriously, my stomach is hard when I flex, there’s just a bit of meat on the outside. ...
... bus and another short walk we made it to our hotel a bit over 3 hours later with a cost of under $35. We checked in, it was before the 3pm check in but they had a room ready for us, the room was pretty small but it was fine, the bed was small but comfortable, with a nice big tv and a fridge. We went for a walk down the road to check out South Beach then walked along the bike track behind it. We walked back up Collins street which is the Main Street in front of ...
... places we eat in Miami you had no choice in relation to tipping - 18%25 service fee was automatically added to your bill! Normally, that's not an issue. The service in American restaurants is usually excellent, but somehow at The Dutch it was a bit galling to be required to pay 18%25 for pretty poor service. For those who are interested the menu follows ... Not that I'd recommend a visit to The Dutch at South Beach. The Dutch Cocktails Watermelon ...
... scale; yes a digital scale. Now I ask you, what cruel person would put a digital scale on a cruise ship with 24-hour food supply? I covered the scale with a hand towel and refuse to look down when I’m in the restroom. Remember, I’m on vacation, not a health farm rehab.
Our 1630 departure was delayed for 45 minutes because a passenger was removed from the ship for medical reasons…that was terrible, but we pray that person ...
... wear, It seems that one's focus changes in shopping once one becomes a grandparent!!! It is a good thing that space is limited and we don't know the gender of the babies arriving in the family otherwise we could have cleared out most of the stock at the Gap Baby store.
And then it was a bonus to get home (i.e. our Miami "home") and be able to catch up with ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!