No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Shorehaven Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... to be chatting with my friend Liam on facebook at the time and he gave me a bit of a verbal shake up and told me to get on a deal with it. Exactly what I needed. Thank you Liam! So I caught the critter and put him outside. Jeeeez they are so fast. Catching him wasn't easy. Still. I was a little unsettled. Then I saw one dart across the floor in the living room. Ick. Then another in a different bedroom. A very BIG one. Cue rolling myself up in the sleeping bag liner and quivering in ...
... themselves to me as I crossed the from the mainland to the beaches. The weird thing about American beaches as they tend to be strips of land detached from the mainland. Almost like long sand spits, but not quite. I saw huge passenger liners for the Caribbean cruse liners sitting in the ports and the luxury boats and houses of Miami's elitist class. Probably drug money. I follow the GPS and find my hotel well situated. It's an odd hotel. Decorated ...
... the hang of how to use your arms, legs and snorkel, and once that was under control I could focus on what was going on around me. What I saw was absolutely breathtaking. I was surrounded by colorful fish of all kinds; big, small, in a group or individually, long and short. Being able to swim so close by them and almost touch the coral was an amazing feeling and I nearly started hyperventilating through my snorkel. Claire had bought a disposable underwater camera and I ...
... chance to see that very often. Not sure I saw it at all last year in Seattle, I know we didn’t have any that stuck.
After I finished lunch I managed to find a seat with a power outlet. So I recharged my phone and laptop, and watched more DVD’s until it was time to board my flight. I got to the gate just at the right time, except they were announcing my flight was delayed because the inbound aircraft was late. We ended up boarding 30 minutes late, and then it ...
... the Kennedy Space Center. The Space Centre was pretty incredible. We go to do a bus tour around the area where they assemble the rockets (we didn't get to see inside these facilities) and then we were taken to the Apollo/Saturn V Center. It was very well done, short films and sets were very informative and the showcase, a real full size Saturn V rocket, was awe inspiring. It seems there's going to be some exciting things happening at NASA in the coming few ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!