No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Shorehaven Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... when after being shouted at, I was feeling so confident (rightly so) that I was at the right stop, on time, ready to hit up miami. When getting onto the bus, I was shouted at by yet another loud man... Since when was it deemed incorrect and out of the ordinary to ask a BUS DRIVER for advice for what stop to get off?! Anyway, the man was useless. I took my huge bag and sat near the back of the bus as it seemed quiet and calm. Two minutes into ...
... for another station. But it leaves every half hour. I planned to have extra time. At the airport I went straight to the gate, can't go around more shops, my bag was weighing too much before I got here anyway. I sat there for a while. The I realized I had to buy perfume. But when I was about to do so, I was told I couldn't buy it on a domestic flight. I guess I have to wait until I fly to Canada in a couple of days. 3 hours to Detroit. This day ...
... morning and CNN have what we then considered an interesting programme on puppets. We are a little delirious - the cold and tired are getting to us, we haven't talked in a while, except to remark on just how cold we are, and just how sick with colds we are becoming in these conditions. Regret settles in and if we had the energy to cry or scream I think we would have. It's 2am and I'm shaking so much that I decide to find food, the one open place has ...
... at any of the designated stops. Miami is definitely alive and vibrant. Plenty of cashed up folks here too. Sunny warm weather and a definite party atmosphere. A walk along Ocean Drive in Miami Beach shows a strip alive with heaps of people and bars with cheap food and happy hour everywhere. This is the number one stop for cruise ships in the world with over 10 ...
... I never thought that them leaving would affect me in that way. The rest of the morning we had to clean the cabin, which was the weirdest feeling ever. Our home for the past 9 weeks completely cleared and empty. We then had to get our cabin checked by the higher staff before we could go to lunch. After lunch, all the girls had to move into certain cabins, so we moved our overnight bags into our cabin and got the beds ready. Our suitcases ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!