TripAdvisor Reviews Shorehaven Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... hellos and coffee and a very long toilet queue we went to check in.
The apartment was small but perfectly formed. I was on some sort of pull out sofa bed thingy but that was fine by me. It wasn't a bunk bed and I was a happy girl. We decided the head out and have a wander over the Brooklyn bridge. It was getting dark and we knew the city would look great at night. And we were right. The skyline looked pretty stunning, the lights from the city twinkling in the distance as the ...
... that great quality either, but the theme park like any other in the world has you over a barrel! After lunch as the weather is not improving we decide to head to one of the indoor rides - the closest is Spider-Man! It's a long wait of 40 mins, but luckily undercover as now the rain is torrential, the ride is great fun, it's a combination of a moving, motion-based ride vehicle, with 3-D film and live action, it includes Spider-Man jumping on the front of the vehicle and a ...
After getting a late start this morning, I feel sufficiently refreshed and ready for an adventurous trip to Key Largo! I enjoyed a delicious Brazilian breakfast, homemade by my host. We sat and ate on the porch overlooking the harbor and downtown Miami. After saying our goodbyes, I left the apartment and headed out into the steamy Miami morning. I found a cab sitting in a hotel/spa parking lot, and asked the driver, Mark, how much it would cost to get to the airport. He said ...
... for another station. But it leaves every half hour. I planned to have extra time. At the airport I went straight to the gate, can't go around more shops, my bag was weighing too much before I got here anyway. I sat there for a while. The I realized I had to buy perfume. But when I was about to do so, I was told I couldn't buy it on a domestic flight. I guess I have to wait until I fly to Canada in a couple of days. 3 hours to Detroit. This day ...
Just a short blog from Miami as we weren’t here that long. And we didn’t like it that much!
We got here on Thursday, after collecting a car in Orlando. This was a bit of a hassle, as when we picked up the car, the guy told us he didn’t have any sat navs! I looked at Olly in disbelief and said “well, renting a car is pointless then, as we have no idea how to get to Miami”! After helpfully (!) calling ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
1677 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!