TripAdvisor Reviews Shorehaven Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... they fight to get into the over head luggage. As a result the last people to board never get to bring on luggage because there is never room left. Bec had a designated seat on the plane but I didn't, but they were able to put us in the exit row together which was good. We caught a shuttle to our hotel on Miami Beach. As we were driving dropping off other passengers and their dingy hotels we got a ...
... we had the best night yelling and barracking for the heat and the fact we had a massive come back and won made it even more exciting. Live basketball is so good to watch and it's been years since I've seen quality basketball, I've never seen this quality of basketball and if I lived over here I'd definitely have season tickets. After the game we hung around for a bit and got some photos then headed to the bus stop. There were way too many people waiting for the ...
... supported them still exist today. Next stop for the big red bus was Coral Gables, a 1930's town featuring Mediterranean style architecture, canals and beautiful trees which was the inspiration of a man called Merrick who owned all the land and wanted to create a Mediterranean oasis in Florida. Coral Gables is home to the University of Miami, a private University and also the inspiration and "gift" of Merrick. Coral Gables is home to the beautiful ...
... companion who could race me. They could ride the train while I went on foot and we'd see which way was really faster. Then I realize I can actually race myself. Brilliant.
I make my way to the bottom of station 1 of the train and identify my starting point as the post of gate D16. Ending point will be.. well wherever the train stops. Start time: 2:11 - go! I go up the stairs and wait for the next train to arrive. I hop on and wait ...
... the one next to it...so we put masks on and went underwater to see them. They made noises under the water as if they were communicating with us, and if we waved our hands around, their head would follow in the same direction. It was so good, and we hadn’t even got to touch them yet! After this we swam over to the shallow ledge and the dolphins came into the pool. We kept our masks on at first and laid underwater on the floor, and touched the dolphins as they ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!