Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
This was our second stay at the Starlite Hotel. We knew the hotel was not fancy but it was clean and the price was cheap so we did not have a problem staying there.
Joanne and I rested in the hotel and at night we went for a short walk around South Beach with our new friend Tobie. Tobie even invited us back to her hotel for free drinks. ...
Our luggage is almost packed and as I take care of the this & that of leaving home for a month in Italy, I find myself daydreaming about the upcoming days. After all the months of planning where to stay, what to see, how much time driving each day, where to eat and crafting an "ideal itinerary", it's time to let that structure go - use it as a reference point and let the days flow and enjoy each day.
Each country ...
... strategically located on board. We stopped off at Burger King about half way (2 hours into the trip). Then it was on to the final stretch, through Key Largo and the other Keys and on to Miami. I decided to get off the bus at the Miami International Airport stop as there was a bus that went straight to South Beach from there. Unfortunately, it was a little bit of a rigmarole getting to the point where the South Beach bound bus departed from. It involved a bit ...
... At that station she swabbed my hands with a small white cloth. It is a test for explosive residue. She put the piece of cloth in a machine. A few moments later she said I could pass. I collected all of our junk and we were on our way again.
We stopped some 20 gates short at a Cuban restaurant. It was a cafeteria style restaurant so I sent Leslie through the line while I sat at a table with our bags. Leslie ultimately made eye-contact with ...
Day 23.last day tomorrow!!!! Boo!! So Today was the day! All that training over the winter was going to pay off today.saving myself,starving myself over the holiday!!!! Today ,we were going to "South Beach " on Miami Beach!!!!!!!!! We were up early so we could get a full day at Miami beach.We got breakfast on the go and got on the I95 sb for 20 minutes or so. Looking up at the sky ,it did not look too promising,well it actually looked PANTS!!!!!!! (surely the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Shorehaven Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!