No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Shorehaven Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... tomatoes from a neighbor, hired helpers to mind the stand while he was in school and the rest is history.
Today Robert sells top quality 'rare and exotic' tropical fruit and sauces, mustards, butters-almost anything that can be made from them as well as his own vegetables, T-shirts, hats, soap, shells, Key Lime Pies and fruit milkshakes. The most popular flavor, Key Lime Pie tastes just like well, Key Lime PIe.
... for a few hours, swimming and people watching - it seemed to us that everyone in Miami was trying really hard to be hip and cool. Nobody could just walk, they had to strut, nobody could dress normal they had to be 'edgy' mismatched clothes, entirely missing clothes, socks pulled up to different lengths - which reminds us...what is the American obsession with white socks pulled up as high as possible?
We left the beach to grab a quick bite to eat - we settled on one ...
... was loved by the kids - they had hotdogs,, pizza, icecream, blue candlyfloss and even as a treat Pepsi! People walked around selling the stuff so the kids all stuffed themselves! Unfortunately I still have a really bad tummy so couldn't have hardly any of the stuff.
On leaving the park we headed to a huge taxi rank. My stomach started feeling dodgy again so Chloe and I ran to find a loo. It was a bit deserted so ...
... 322;oczona. Woda niezbyt ciepła, ale doskonała do kąpieli i dość płytka. Słońce mocno przygrzewało, więc koło południa zebraliśmy manatki i po krótkim prysznicu w hotelu (by spłukać sól i piasek) poszliśmy na lunch do pobliskiej typowo amerykańskiej restauracji "Diner". Jedzenie było bardzo smaczne i knajpa w pełni zasłużenie ...
... restart the computer, we try the other one, print off one very unhelpful page for $1 and it charges me for 20minutes. I shout more at people and they give me a number to call. The baggage guy realizes that I am annoyed and accepts the page as the best we could get. Goodbye heavy backpacks. A coffee later and we take the MIA MOVER to the metro Dade. A very helpful metro-man talks us through the system and where we should go. We ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!