TripAdvisor Reviews Shorehaven Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... had suspected had happened with the ticks) so that meant that when I poked my head out of my little cocoon I had a wonderful view of the sea right from my bed. It was certainly a sight for sore eyes. Barbados is truly beautiful. White sand, palm trees, water as clear and warm as your bath (minus the bubbles) and a constant breeze just taking the edge of the heat.
We spent the first few days getting into the Caribbean spirit of things. The name of the game was very much ...
... we stop, a family with two screaming babies jump on board and where do they sit? Oh you guessed it, next to little megs at the back. Although I had no idea where I was to get off, I put in my headphones and hoped for the best. Now, I knew my hostel was on Washington avenue, so again, I was feeling cocky... "How big can one avenue be?"... Three miles to be precise. PANIC. But I knew my hostel was central, so when I saw half the bus get off, ...
... cab though as Peter received a call after we had checked in to say our taxi was waiting outside the hotel...oops. We wondered why the cab driver wanted to take us to Terminal 1. As we are lucky to be flying business class today we have access to the American Airlines Lounge which is very nice. Was also very quiet as all good lounges should be. We grab some juice, coffee and bacon barms before heading to the gate to board. We are seated in rows 3 & 4J. Which ...
... so if you left it open you didn’t feel cramped at all.
Shortly after we got to our room, there was an announcement that the ship safety drill was starting soon. So we just hung out until the sirens sounded for the drill. This is an annoying aspect of cruising. Before we depart, they have to do a safety drill where every single passenger goes to an assigned "muster station" on the deck with the lifeboats. And they show us how to put on life vests. It seemed like ...
... and eco friendly). I then fell asleep at the beach with my earphones in, so I really couldn't tell you more than that - Nicole will have to fill in this gap! It's also the 4th July - American Independence Day, we decide to grab food at 6pm, we don't have time to return to the apartment before the fireworks so we wander to the beach and Ocean Drive to grab a patch of sand for the 9pm show. The fireworks are impressive (they're ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!