No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... most incompetent customer service experience we've ever had in many years of travelling. I posted a rant about this experience on Tripadvisor.
After trying unsuccessfully to rent a car from one of the major firms in Miami, I asked our front desk whether they knew anywhere I could rent a car. They hooked me up with a little company called Signature Rent-a-Car, who seem to operate via the front ...
This morning we tagged again for the gym then headed out to Miami. The rain had started earlier today so we first went to Dolphin Mall another huge discount mall. Again flooded with South Americans whenever I walked past I was spoken to in Spanish can't say the same happened for Rich. Clearly I have changed a shade. Again loads of bargains but weren't that interested so headed out to ...
... job serving us as Rich bought our lunch. Thanks again RR!
The horse races looked good from where I sat. I got a few interesting shots. It was notable that several black vultures were constantly circling the track. Did I miss something? Perhaps they were in search of a fresh corpse from a track loser. They are most graceful birds and soared without end in the breeze and thermals there.
We left the Hoffmans ...
... won't bore you with the details of the room but it was basically room-like with many room characteristics.
There were no secrets about the type of hostel we had chosen. On the walls hung newspaper articles about the hostel, that read, 'The best clubbing hostel in the USA - sleeping is for whimps.' And hot dang! did we feel that immediately as we walked through the door. Gramsy Torres was wearing her panic face. Fortunately for Vo Torres night one was ...
... out Joe’s Stone Crabs (listed on the 1000 Places to See book). Many reviews warn of the crabs being over-rates – they’re right! However, the seafood soup was delicious. We got there late and settled for a seat at their takeaway shop next door to the main restaurant. If you ever plan to visit just for the crabs, I suggest having take-away as well because the queues for a dinner table are exceedingly ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Shorehaven Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!