Shin-Matsudo Station Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Shin-Matsudo Station Hotel
Travel Blogs from Matsudo
... hang out in Tokyo, one of the great cities of the world. And Nancy and I particularly appreciated the solitude, beauty and magic serenity of the Ryokan in the Japanese alps. And most importantly we got a taste of the Japanese culture. We are lucky to live in the USA, but we can all learn so much from others. Here,grace, politeness and respect are such important values. And to be able to walk the streets ...
After visiting the ultra-modern Skytree tower, we headed to a much more historical district - Asakusa. On the way there we stopped at the headquarters of Asahi corporation that makes beer and many other drinks (the building is shaped like a giant foamy glass of beer) and had some German-style lunch, after which we dropped by a small charming bakery for some dessert. Then we headed ...
... stopped alright. He looked confused and angry. But he stopped. The conductor outside yelled at me. I told him. "Narita hoter" (I hope people get this one) He nodded yes and he told the bus driver to open the door. Thank heavens, my prayers in Sensoji that morning amounted to something I guess. And I finally got on the bus and made it home. What a night. Definitely exhausted from the run but glad I get to sleep now. Goodnight kids! I'll see you on the other side. ...
... with clouds and fog. It stayed clear all morning and into the afternoon.
On the ride down, we learned more about the Japanese people. For instance, we learned that less than 1% of Japanese are Christian. The remaining 99% are either Buddhist or Shinto. As a matter of fact, Christmas is not a holiday in Japan. They go to school and work on December 25. Their biggest holiday ...
... think Jesus is staying at the same hostel as us."
DAD: "Man that bathroom was so small I think I flushed the automatic toilet 3 times trying to get out of there!"
IAN: "How many times did you flush it going in?"
MOM: "Where is everybody going all the time?"
IAN: "Where are we going?"
It was pretty stellar to see the world as I know it through some new eyes!
Other places to stay in Matsudo
888 Kamihongo, Matsudo | 3 star hotelfrom $68
63 Nemoto, Matsudo | Hotelfrom $77
1225-5 Matsudo, Matsudo | Hotelfrom $79
2-122 Shinmatsudo, Matsudo | Hotelfrom $57
1285 Matsudo, Matsudo | Hotelfrom $52