No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Swimming pool
TripAdvisor Reviews Shiloh Inn Lamesa
Travel Blogs from Lamesa
We are back on the road after a pleasant stay at grandmas house, nothing beats her home cooking. She gave us some leftovers and ice to put in our ice chest for the road. Hopefully the food she gave us will last us for a day or two. We refilled the gas tank at a quick stop here in sterling city costing ...
... her around the house. Thanks so much auntie!
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
- Woke up beyond excited to see my family in Lubbock!
- Filled up my gas tank, got some ice and water, and i was off!
- It was a short drive to Lubbock, and before i knew it I was there!
- It was great to see my family!
- My aunt made me a nice turkey ...
Just arrived to Sterling City. It is quite an interesting place. We stayed at a bed-and-breakfast for the night which came with free breakfast, so thats good. It costed us $117 for the night. We filled up the gas tank this morning for $46.33. Now we're off!
State Capitol- Austin
Two important cities- San ...