Sheraton West Des Moines Hotel
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Sheraton West Des Moines Hotel
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Sheraton West Des Moines Hotel
Travel Blogs from West Des Moines
... this isn't necessarily a "girl movie". I feel that boys would love this particular film also. The snowy powers are cool and dangerous, there's a snow monster and hungry wolves too, plus it is all totally blue! The characters are well developed along with the humor is outrageous. This is perhaps one of several funniest Disney movies I have ever seen. Every character has something that they do that is ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
- I'm afraid I won't have enough time for all the possible excursions
- What if it's too cold to enjoy bathing in the Ganga river?
- I'm afraid of getting behind in my work at home
- I'm scared of feeling sad and homesick....did I mention this?
- I'm afraid my dog and cat will forget about me
- I'm afraid of feeling like I've never known a thing ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...
... help at his farm. We shook hands and that next morning at 4:30, we helped Trevor fixing his destroyed fences, we picked out peaches for this tree nearby, and we fed all of his animals including cattle, sheep, horses, mad hogs. Trevor later went to the mechanic and got our Volkswagen fixed up. That same day, Buddy and I went to visit the Iowa State Historical Museum.