Sheraton West Des Moines Hotel
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Sheraton West Des Moines Hotel
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Sheraton West Des Moines Hotel
Travel Blogs from West Des Moines
... must have jumped right off the belt! Here, let me help and put it back onto the highway of never seeing luggage again," and placed it back on the belt. Thanks, American Brown Pony.
I said to United Brown Pony, "Um, my bag is leaving." She shot after it again, rescuing my bag and placing the new ticket on it. After both bags were tagged and out of sight, she handed me four luggage tag receipts. "I only had two bags," I said. Looking confused Brown Pony took all ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
- What if no one likes me? And I don't like anybody? I'm afraid of not having a friend
- I'm arriving in Rishikesh late on Sunday night and missing the opening ceremony, I'm afraid my teachers will look down on me for this
- How will I know where to go on Monday morning for class?
- I'm afraid of not understanding the material
- I worry I won't be able to do something they ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...
... for emergencies but his phone had no signal. It felt like we were in a horror movie until a large pickup truck stopped by and the driver offered us a ride. His name was Trevor and he took us to his little house in the prairie. We told him the situation we were in and he offered to help us by driving to the mechanic the next day for assistance. In return, he asked ...