TripAdvisor Reviews Sheehan Hotel San Francisco
Travel Blogs from San Francisco
... couple taking a stroll who pointed us in the right direction. This led us to the bottom of a dark hill, where 3 speeding Aussies on bikes shouted us the direction of the hostel, obviously our backpacks were a bit of a give away. We arrived at the hostel and checked in, we moved into our new digs, shared with 21 new best friends haha. A little surreal, an old hospital up on Fort Mason and ...
... errors, or incorrect data on your passport, you can request a passport correction with Form DS-5504.
• Passport is valid for next ten years from the date that the corrected passport issued. However, if you wait beyond a year, you can still receive free and corrected passport, but the expiration date will remain the same as the original.
• Next thing to make ...
No real news from yesterday, as we simply caught the train to Downtown LA to catch our 8 hour bus to San Fran (arriving late last night). However, today we got up early to visit Alcatraz. Even though James went there a couple years ago, he was happy to visit it again. Walking through the prison with the audio tour was just as fascinating as last time, learning all about the inmate life and attempted escapes from Alcatraz. Arriving back at Pier 33 around lunchtime, we decided ...
... from home). Amazingly rain had stopped by breakfast, we couldn't believe how lucky we had been, 42 days away and only a half day of rain. Alcatraz very interesting and the audio tour was very good. We got back to San Fran about 11 and spent the rest of the day shopping for makeup etc. Enjoyed a really nice lunch at Cheesecake Factory on the 6th floor of Maceys looking out towards ...
... musieli zrezygnować aby to zapłacić. Zaraz za mostem zatrzymaliśmy się na stacji transportu aby wyjaśnić sytuację, na szcęście okazało się, że mmy 48 godzin na pokrycie opłaty $7 za przejazd. Kamień z serca!
Wycieczka na Alkatraz była wspaniała! 15-minutowy rejs na wyspę, obejście z przewodnikiem więzienia dowiadując się ...
Other places to stay in San Francisco
South Beach, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $250
- Hotel somewhat over-rated
- Royal Treatment
- Elegant but Very Noisy
Union Square, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $233
- Este hotel es fantástico! Lo recomiendo!
- Great location
- Nice, newly Remodeled but not Great
Civic Center, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $254
- 4-Star stay in Union Square
- A Few Tips
- Very decent
SoMa, San Francisco | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Great New Hotel by the Convention Center, but Staff Needs Some Help
- Excellent hotel--but watch out for the upcharges!
- Stay here!
Civic Center, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $226
South Beach, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Great location, great hotel
- Loved the W!
- Less than stellar
Fisherman's Wharf - North Beach, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $230
- Close to the Wharf, but don't drive
- Drab Drab Drab
- Great Location!
Downtown, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $226
- Enjoyed the Sir Francis Drake
- Worn but Charming
- Good value, good location
Northeast San Francisco, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- One of the best
- Classy, comfortable, and understated
- First Class
Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $215
- Unfriendly Terrible Service
- Don't be put off!
- Much better accommodation available.
SoMa, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Oasis in the city of old
- Impressed with it all
- Great for the price
Nob Hill Russian Hill, San Francisco | 5 star hotelfrom $243
- Charmed by Clift Hotel
- Awful stay @ Clift Hotel
- Only for one nite stands
Downtown, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Very enjoyable experience
- Lovely place
- Absolutely Fabulous! Worth every cent!
Fisherman's Wharf - North Beach, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Wow Fantastic!
- Staff incompetence
- Holiday Inn Golden Gateway to HELL
Union Square, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Value!!
- Lousy hotel and Unfriendly staff
- It was ok...I guess
Downtown San Francisco, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Executive rooms
- Hilton fine, but pricy
Civic Center, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $312
- They're putting the 'fair' back in Fairmont
- The Fairmont is exceptional
- Completely overrated
Downtown, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Convenient, friendly-staffed but small
- Great Value for money
Nob Hill Russian Hill, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Nice Hotel, BAD LOCATION
- Ideal Big Chain Hotel
- Great place to stay
Financial District, San Francisco | 5 star hotelfrom $261
- You don't need a car here!
- Spinning Around
- We Moved On........
Fisherman's Wharf - North Beach, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- Good location, nice room, helpful staff.
- OK hotel, tacky area
- Good hotel
Nob Hill Russian Hill, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Great deal, lots of fun
- Great location for everything!
- Can Handle the Handlery
Union Square, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Perfect if you are under 5 feet tall?
- A Good Deal and A Great Location
- Got more than I paid for
Financial District, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Worked fine for us!
- Smaller & louder than a College Frat House!
Downtown, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $227
- Nice stay overall
- Very classy hotel with great staff
- Perfect Location
Downtown, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $263
- OK, but some problems
- Average hotel with great location!
- Nice rooms / good value