TripAdvisor Reviews Shasta Lodge Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... I walked straight through. Uniformed Heathrow staff were doing meet and greet at the entrance to airside, almost fighting over the odd passenger coming through. I was asked if I planned on buying anything and when I said I might look at electronic tablets the woman said,apparently without a hint of irony, "let me introduce you to my people, they'll do you a very good deal"...I couldn't have been more bemused if it had been ...
Ah the English language. I realised how hard it must be to teach languages as some words are just understood and don't need an explanation - but trying to explain these words even in a country where they speak English has it's pitfalls.
So before I explain let me get you up to speed of yesterdays events. Yesterday being Tuesday 19th November.
Tim got the shuttle bus back to airport to get the hire car. Always a ...