TripAdvisor Reviews Shamrock Suites Victoria
Travel Blogs from Victoria
... this can be negotiable - found out near the end of the trip) and some breakfasts were substantial enough to last almost all day.
3 nights Singapore Marriott approx. $400 p.n. rack rate ($1,200 total) Marriott is also the only Canadian credit card that I could find that didn't charge 3% foreign transaction fee. Adds up!
and a free stuffie for L.
3 nights Sheraton Noosa, Australia approx. $1,000 ...
I got my fill of flowers! Everywhere you walk there are just beautiful flowers.
Each flower bed is done up so nicely it makes you want to go home and get stuck into your own garden then you remember it's hot and there is no way we can grow all these beautiful gems. Enjoy Victoria Island with ...
... s worth which they tell me is well worth the walk and then took a cute water taxi back to the harbor. They stood in a long line for a famous local food truck, Red Fish Blue Fish which had amazing fish tacos.
We left for dinner quite early so that we could maintain the time honored tradition of a walking tour. Anne Van read aloud from the tour on our walk around downtown Victoria, telling us of the rowdy, gold minor past that help shaped the town ...
... the BC version that is almost as high, but not Quite as wide as the Ontario version, as the picture will show. On the way back we drove over the Malahat for a scenic view across Findlayson Arm to Brentwood Bay... followed by my second Serious Coffee, before heading home to regroup and then dinner at Pizza Prima Strada for great Naples style pizza, with some vino rosso of course! A great 2 days.. check out some of the pictures below. And a weekend excursion to Tofino to ...
... Mt. Tolmie: Quite a small mountain. I was a bit underwhelmed at first but as we went at dawn to see the sunrise it was worth it. It was truly beautiful.
- Thetis Lake: I visited Thetis Lake as one of the first things i did in Victoria. The weather was warm so we took our swimmers with us. The lake is clear and nice to swim in. We hiked up to the cliffs to jump. One is 11m and quite dangerous (which didnt stop us from jumping- but be very cautious) and ...
Other places to stay in Victoria
James Bay, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Hotel Grand Pacific best location
- Great Hotel
- Best hotel in Victoria
Downtown, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- No Tell Hotel
- Empress does not care about clients
- What a grand hotel.
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Enjoyed our stay at the Executive House
- Peak time is the time to avoid this hotel
- Lovely Hotel!
James Bay, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Romantic getawaway
- "Very nice indeed"
- Fine Hotel, highly recommended
Downtown, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Nice location
- Thumbs Up!!
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- What a great hotel for the money!
- Great Service!
- Not bad but expected better
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Great location, big room, no air conditioning
- Great Stay at Harbour Towers
- Not too bad....
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $62
- A budget hotel at quality hotel prices
- Fantastic location and close to all attractions
- OK Room but GREAT location
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Good value but GREAT service
- What a treat!
- Excellent place to stay
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Great rooms & lovely view
- Very nice
- Enjoyed Coast Victoria Harbourside
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Wouldn't go back
- We loved the Carlton Plaza!
- Great price, great beds, great location!
Burnside, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Fernwood, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Property - Spotty Service
- You must stay here! Awesome hotel!
- Wonderfull resort ! Magnifique !
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $123
Burnside, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $74
James Bay, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Nice Hotel
- You can do a lot better off season
- The usual GREAT Best Western experience !
3366 Douglas Street, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $82
- Loved it!
- HATED IT!!!
- Great Place to Stay
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $116
310 Gorge Road, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $73
- Jewel in the Crown,in Victoria.
- Loved Victoria Hojo
- Christmas Tour 2004
Burnside, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Rockland, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Downtown, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $91
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $172
Downtown, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $83
- Great price, free parking, great location
- Standard motel accomodations
- Great place to stay
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- It was Ok......
- It is old and smells