No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Shamrock Suites Victoria
Travel Blogs from Victoria
... It turned out to be a bit of a strange drive itself into the middle of nowhere but at least it was only about 45 minutes. Our first hike at the southern end of the park out to Creyke Point was relatively easy with some nice views. The water was quite calm and it all was very quiet and serene. We drove to the north end of the park to hike to Pike Point. This hike was a different story. It was about 2 km ...
... She made the third cruise ship in port last night - following the Norwegian Jewel and Holland America's Westerdam. We were off the Coho quick and through Customs and Immigration in short order. Arrived home to a wonderful display on the table welcoming us home with reminders of the holidays we missed while away -- Mother's Day, Father's Day and my birthday -- we are spoiled with ...
... kilometres into our legs as well as some climbing. This was not on the scale of some of the walks and hills of North Vancouver or Banff but was good for us to get some distance with some small rises and a little climb at the end. Quite a windy day with some good views.
Butchart Gardens (see review)
Victoria Day Parade
We happened to be in Victoria for a national holiday. This culminated in a long weekend. On the Monday ...
Well today is the day! At 4pm my first plane takes off from Victoria. I can't believe that this is actually happening and that I am finally doing something on my bucket list. When I was planning this trip it was originally going to be me going away for Christmas, but I am glad my mum mentioned leaving a few days later and going to New Years. The next post here will hopefully be made from ...
... s Wharf at James Bay: A wharf full of fish ‘n’ chip’s, seafood
and Mexican food. Whale watching and kayaking are available from here also.
Another small, but cute area full of little colorful houseboats. Tourists visit
the wharf to eat and to see the sea lions being fed.
- Thrift shopping: a fun way to spend little to no money on second hand or vintage goods. Value village on Store St, The Patch on Yates St, WIN ...
Other places to stay in Victoria
James Bay, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Hotel Grand Pacific best location
- Great Hotel
- Best hotel in Victoria
Downtown, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- No Tell Hotel
- Empress does not care about clients
- What a grand hotel.
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Enjoyed our stay at the Executive House
- Peak time is the time to avoid this hotel
- Lovely Hotel!
James Bay, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Romantic getawaway
- "Very nice indeed"
- Fine Hotel, highly recommended
Downtown, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Nice location
- Thumbs Up!!
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- What a great hotel for the money!
- Great Service!
- Not bad but expected better
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Great location, big room, no air conditioning
- Great Stay at Harbour Towers
- Not too bad....
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $62
- A budget hotel at quality hotel prices
- Fantastic location and close to all attractions
- OK Room but GREAT location
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Good value but GREAT service
- What a treat!
- Excellent place to stay
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Great rooms & lovely view
- Very nice
- Enjoyed Coast Victoria Harbourside
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Wouldn't go back
- We loved the Carlton Plaza!
- Great price, great beds, great location!
Burnside, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Fernwood, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Property - Spotty Service
- You must stay here! Awesome hotel!
- Wonderfull resort ! Magnifique !
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $123
Burnside, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $74
James Bay, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Nice Hotel
- You can do a lot better off season
- The usual GREAT Best Western experience !
3366 Douglas Street, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $82
- Loved it!
- HATED IT!!!
- Great Place to Stay
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $116
Burnside, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $66
- Jewel in the Crown,in Victoria.
- Loved Victoria Hojo
- Christmas Tour 2004
Burnside, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Rockland, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Downtown, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $91
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $172
Downtown, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $83
- Great price, free parking, great location
- Standard motel accomodations
- Great place to stay
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- It was Ok......
- It is old and smells