No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Victoria
Beautiful Gardens near Victoria. Was an old limestone quarry used to make Portland cement.
The owner, Robert Butchart's Wife, then transformed the 22 hectares into these magnificent Gardens.
Has been in the same family since it started.
That's thai for lemonade. You know the old adage about lemons? I won't get into details on this all too public medium, but life sure has handed me a big ole basket full these past few months. This could have been a really rough Christmas. Never the biggest fan of this particular holiday at the best of times, this one was winding up to be a doozy. I have decided to change directions. We human animals fear change by nature. I ...
... find our way in the rain - or hire a cab.
Luckily, they changed their mind and someone came out of the rental agency and offered to drive us to the condo.
To be honest, if it had not been raining, walking to the condo would not have been a problem. It was quite close but it was nice to not have to lug our luggage around the street to find the condo.
We arrived at the condo a bit early and I was not sure if we should wait to ring ...
... Very entertaining!
- The Empress Hotel: take a free tour through the Empress and see the old ballrooms, have high tea or dine in the restaurant inside. The outside is surrounded by a white archway and beautiful flowers. The queen stayed here once.
- Parliament house: Beautiful architecture with a gold centrepiece. It is surrounded by a beautiful fountain, Indigenous totem poles and trees. Tourists and locals lay on the grass during the ...
... CA . . . and will be getting off in Nanaimo . . . to catch the ferry to Vancouver . . . then you can catch Amtrak in Vancouver . . . to eventually get to California . . . I never did find out where she had ridden the damn thing . . . maybe I’ll see her as the gold medal winner in some senior Olympics sometime soon . . . . Anyway, she only held up the bus for 5 minutes!!! Yes, I’ll post the butt pictures, then one to see what a bike freak really looks ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Shamrock Suites Victoria
Other places to stay in Victoria
James Bay, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Hotel Grand Pacific best location
- Great Hotel
- Best hotel in Victoria
Downtown, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- No Tell Hotel
- Empress does not care about clients
- What a grand hotel.
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Enjoyed our stay at the Executive House
- Peak time is the time to avoid this hotel
- Lovely Hotel!
James Bay, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Romantic getawaway
- "Very nice indeed"
- Fine Hotel, highly recommended
Downtown, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Nice location
- Thumbs Up!!
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- What a great hotel for the money!
- Great Service!
- Not bad but expected better
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Great location, big room, no air conditioning
- Great Stay at Harbour Towers
- Not too bad....
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $62
- A budget hotel at quality hotel prices
- Fantastic location and close to all attractions
- OK Room but GREAT location
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Good value but GREAT service
- What a treat!
- Excellent place to stay
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Great rooms & lovely view
- Very nice
- Enjoyed Coast Victoria Harbourside
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Wouldn't go back
- We loved the Carlton Plaza!
- Great price, great beds, great location!
Burnside, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Fernwood, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Property - Spotty Service
- You must stay here! Awesome hotel!
- Wonderfull resort ! Magnifique !
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $123
Burnside, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $74
James Bay, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Nice Hotel
- You can do a lot better off season
- The usual GREAT Best Western experience !
3366 Douglas Street, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $82
- Loved it!
- HATED IT!!!
- Great Place to Stay
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $116
Burnside, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $66
- Jewel in the Crown,in Victoria.
- Loved Victoria Hojo
- Christmas Tour 2004
Burnside, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Rockland, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Downtown, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $91
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $172
Downtown, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $83
- Great price, free parking, great location
- Standard motel accomodations
- Great place to stay
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- It was Ok......
- It is old and smells