No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from San Antonio
Our only activity today was an attempt to get the suitcases fuller before we head home in three weeks. We went to many stores over 6 hours and didn't get much at all, despite trying on lots of clothes. The day was pretty warm but it got overcast so the day was comfortable despite being in the late 80s. For lunch we had Taco Bell and for dinner we had ...
... me like I'm invading "their" territory. This is all happening around midnight, no neighbors came out to shoot me but no one wanted to help either it seems. They finally scooted out of there but at that point I knew sleeping was going to be optional for the rest of the night. The leaves rustled and Roscoe was growling....armadillos are just ugly overgrown possums that carry diseases....one eye ...
... people and the second "Hidden Passages" tour had 8 people. They really stressed the importance of not touching the walls, ceilings or formations, pointing out that doing so was a third degree felony. Apparently the oils and dirt in human hands can impact the caves, and we could see evidence of that when comparing the first caves that had bats through them 4,000 years ago with the caves that were sealed off ...
... which is situated just beside the San Antonio River where you can bike or walk all the way downtown to the famous Riverwalk (its about 3-4 miles). The first night we just relaxed and unwound from the previous day's trip The next day, we decided to run down and check out the Riverwalk. "Note to self: listen to the locals, don't drive, take the bus" Downtown San Antonio is very congested and ...
... staircases, bridges, fountains & gardens. It was lovely. While searching for a public restroom we stumbled on a huge 3 story antique store which we spent a lot time viewing. Downstairs had a collection of toys, jewellery, magazines, books, crockery, glassware, furniture etc. Upstairs there was vintage clothing & then we found piles & piles of old advertisements. Was fun looking at all the adverts for ...
Other places to stay in San Antonio
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Terrific location, average room
- Not one of the better Hyatts....
- Excellent and personal customer service!!!
West San Antonio/Sea World/Six Flags, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Room and be were way too small for a family of five!
- Shaky Start But Excellent Service
- Nice Getaway :)
Crownhill Park, Langley | B&Bfrom $98
420 Market Street, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $79
- Right End of the River
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $147
- Great Stay
- Nice hotel - small rooms
- Older Hotel, But In Really Good Shape
Dignowity Hill, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $83
- Nasty Nasty Nasty
- This place is garbage
- Take it or leave it
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $154
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Beautiful with direct acce…
- Great Place to Stay !!!
- 3 Star in some Categories - 1 Star in Others
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Great location
- Excellent Experience at the Holiday Inn Riverwalk!
- Friendly restaurant and bar staff, thats about it!!
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Beautiful old hotel
- Indifferent and depressing
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Large & rather impersonal
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $92
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Unbelievably GREAT Service
- Keep an eye on your stuff
- Will choose another hotel next time.
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $104
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $205
- A Unique Hospitality
- Surprised after reading negative reviews
- Construction Hell!
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Very disappointed
- Great Hotel for Couples.
- Swanky but a little pricy
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Can not beat it
- Bad stay in November '04...
- Nice hotel with a true courtyard
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Radisson fine if you only want a place to sleep
- Great value, great location
- I give the Radisson Hotel Market Square an A
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Hotel and Staff
- A great option in San Antonio
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Good Hotel--High End
- Great hotel on the riverwalk
- We've Stayed Here Several Times & We Love It!
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Great Location, Interior D…
- Was told the Marriot was better than the Hilton and Hyatt--- what a joke
- Very nice accommodations
Uptown Broadway, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $125
- Not as good as other Hamptons
- Far from Riverwalk
- Big Price, basic Hampton