No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from San Antonio
... accommodates me and Sonya makes her choice,mini tacos with a combo of vegetables and pineapple. We talk about weather,her work, my health,the Pearl brewery complex and family. Upcoming grandsons birthdays,a planned camping trip to Indian reservations, enjoying the atmosphere and the lemonade when our order arrives. Our eyes light up at the excellent presentation of our meals. Looking great and smelling better! We clink forks and dig in... Whoa,mine is sooooo ...
... nice, although an awful lot of restaurants, which also all seemed to be serving the biggest portions! We had a nice walk round, before heading back to camp. This morning we are heading to look round the Alamo, before heading to Austin. State count- 19 - New York - New Jersey - Pennsylvania - Ohio - Indiana - Illinois - Wisconsin - Minnesota - South Dakota - Wyoming - Montana - Idaho - Utah - Nevada - California - Arizona - Colorado - New Mexico - ...
... is trying to join that lane from the left to get off the interstate. And then there's all the intersecting highways and interstate roads. The sides are festooned with so many signs that you can't read them all plus there are all the bill boards and flashing advertising signs. Then there is the electronic notice board stating 457 deaths on Texas roads so far this year. The sat nav can't tell wether you are on the interstate ...
We had planned to start the day by a visit to a The Alamo downtown, which didn't open until 10:00 am, so we allowed ourselves a sleep in until 8:00 am. We got ready and ventured outside - o.m.g..the warm weather has seriously deserted us! The weather guide said it was 2 deg Celsius, which we get at home so I seriously think it was way colder than that. We quickly went back inside to add even more clothing and thermals. Take 2; we walked to the trolley station and headed ...
... TV schedule and planned out some of his DVRing.
During this trip we covered 3662 miles, averaging 6.5 mpg, stayed in 15 campgrounds, and filled up with 570 gal of gas.
Tomorrow will be laundry day and finishing unpacking. So now we are home for a few weeks, then we are off again, this time for only a week. Our May rally will be held in Weatherford, TX which is east of Fort ...
Other places to stay in San Antonio
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Terrific location, average room
- Not one of the better Hyatts....
- Excellent and personal customer service!!!
9821 Colonnade Boulevard, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $53
- Room and be were way too small for a family of five!
- Shaky Start But Excellent Service
- Nice Getaway :)
Crownhill Park, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $176
- Loved the Westin
- Very nice Westin
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $147
- Great Stay
- Nice hotel - small rooms
- Older Hotel, But In Really Good Shape
Dignowity Hill, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $83
- Nasty Nasty Nasty
- This place is garbage
- Take it or leave it
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $154
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Great Place to Stay !!!
- 3 Star in some Categories - 1 Star in Others
- Not the Place for Romance
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Excellent Experience at the Holiday Inn Riverwalk!
- Friendly restaurant and bar staff, thats about it!!
- Below average
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $87
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Indifferent and depressing
- Beautiful hotel, terrible service
- Pleasant ambiance & great location
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $92
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Unbelievably GREAT Service
- Keep an eye on your stuff
- Will choose another hotel next time.
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $104
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $205
- Surprised after reading negative reviews
- Construction Hell!
- What a dissapointment
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Very disappointed
- Great Hotel for Couples.
- Swanky but a little pricy
37 NE Loop 410 (at McCullough), San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $71
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Radisson fine if you only want a place to sleep
- Great value, great location
- I give the Radisson Hotel Market Square an A
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Hotel and Staff
- A great option in San Antonio
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Great hotel on the riverwalk
- We've Stayed Here Several Times & We Love It!
- Absolutely outstanding
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Was told the Marriot was better than the Hilton and Hyatt--- what a joke
- Very nice accommodations
- Bring your earplugs! No Rest in San Antonio!
Uptown Broadway, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $125
- Not as good as other Hamptons
- Far from Riverwalk
- Big Price, basic Hampton