No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from San Antonio
... had awesome food, and invited us over. Nice family, a very diverse group.
Last week, Mike and I visited the Steinbach Haus in Castroville. It's a small, medieval house originally built in Wahlbach, County of Sundgau, Alsace, France, between 1618 and 1648 by the Steinbach family who lived in the home well into the 1900's. In 1998, it was given to the City of Castroville, Texas as a gift from the citizens of Alsace, France. ...
... went all the way to the floor and the light came back on. So we found a place to pull over and refilled the reservoir once again. By this time we were only 30 miles from the camp ground so we figured we would be good until we arrived. HA!! It was a little hilly so we had to use the brakes more and by the time we arrived at the downhill into Marble Falls, once again the light came back on. We limped through town and out to the campground, got parked and Bob went in search of ...
... with both hands (think about that my friends) and got us thru a-ok. Whew. Now I know why I have grey and thinning hair. Anyhow I let go of the seat and drove on up to Boerne Texas and got us a campground.
The campground was called "Top of the Hill", and it was--on top of the hill. To get to the top we had to traverse a 12% grade thru a narrow gap on a dirt road. Once up the hill we had a nice level spot that was very windy and the ...
... loaded) has done in excess of 26 miles to the gallon - well beyond our expectations.
Our second day on the road and by mid morning we had driven through another 2 States. departing Mobile, Alabama we slipped through the bottom of Mississippi and into Louisiana and New Orleans. Approaching from the East we passed over the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway, which (I have read) at 23.83 miles, is the longest ...
... he said yes it was the latest season which is 23, so as a person who has watched all 22 races before this I was really excited to be witness to this. I have always dreamt of being somewhere in the world and seeing teams on their race, but I had never come across any of them unfortunately until now!
It was funny watching them all. There were about 6 teams that I could see in my terminal: 2 brunette girls in orange/pink, 2 big African American guys who looked like they belonged ...
Other places to stay in San Antonio
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Terrific location, average room
- Not one of the better Hyatts....
- Excellent and personal customer service!!!
West San Antonio/Sea World/Six Flags, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Room and be were way too small for a family of five!
- Shaky Start But Excellent Service
- Nice Getaway :)
Crownhill Park, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $176
- Loved the Westin
- Very nice Westin
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $147
- Great Stay
- Nice hotel - small rooms
- Older Hotel, But In Really Good Shape
Dignowity Hill, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $83
- Nasty Nasty Nasty
- This place is garbage
- Take it or leave it
Downtown/Riverwalk, Rockaway | Hotelfrom $154
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Great Place to Stay !!!
- 3 Star in some Categories - 1 Star in Others
- Not the Place for Romance
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Excellent Experience at the Holiday Inn Riverwalk!
- Friendly restaurant and bar staff, thats about it!!
- Below average
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $87
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Indifferent and depressing
- Beautiful hotel, terrible service
- Pleasant ambiance & great location
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $92
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Unbelievably GREAT Service
- Keep an eye on your stuff
- Will choose another hotel next time.
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $104
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $205
- Surprised after reading negative reviews
- Construction Hell!
- What a dissapointment
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Very disappointed
- Great Hotel for Couples.
- Swanky but a little pricy
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Can not beat it
- Bad stay in November '04...
- Nice hotel with a true courtyard
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Radisson fine if you only want a place to sleep
- Great value, great location
- I give the Radisson Hotel Market Square an A
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Hotel and Staff
- A great option in San Antonio
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Great hotel on the riverwalk
- We've Stayed Here Several Times & We Love It!
- Absolutely outstanding
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Was told the Marriot was better than the Hilton and Hyatt--- what a joke
- Very nice accommodations
- Bring your earplugs! No Rest in San Antonio!
Uptown Broadway, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $125
- Not as good as other Hamptons
- Far from Riverwalk
- Big Price, basic Hampton