Altoona Settle Inn
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Altoona Settle Inn
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Altoona Settle Inn
Travel Blogs from Altoona
After a long list of fears and worries in my last entry, I am happy to report that only two have come true so far and I have made it through both of them to tell the tale.
4:00AM CT November 13th and I am out of bed. Very little packing left to do and I had already taken a shower the night before as well as bawled my eyes out on my husband's chest, so all that was left to do was to get to the airport.
With one slow ticket agent helping a line of at least 20 ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
... what's happening inside me and list my fears and worries below, as irrational as they made be:
- I'm afraid my carry-on won't fit in the overhead compartment
- I'm afraid it will fit but I'll keep having to get up and access it and it will be a struggle to get inside the many pockets.
- I worry that there won't be a vegetarian option on the in-flight meal
- I'm afraid any turbulence will ...
... for your gift of this opportunity.
These thoughts of gratitude for all of those above (as well as the support of friends including, but not limited to, Melanie, Heidi, Michelle, Melissa, Amy and more!) rushed to the surface of my consciousness when I read Jessica's note this morning. Her thoughtfulness showed me how a simple token of support and love, plus the acknowledgement of ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...