Scottish Inn Waco
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Scottish Inn Waco
Travel Blogs from Waco
... br> USGT-6 pickled its way through Texas farm country, with me stopping every 30 minutes for water. I haven't written much lately about my helmet. It didn't hurt at all for the 2 days I was in Colorado and New Mexico, in cooler weather. I could wear it for hours at end. Bill taught me that when paying by Canadian credit card at the pump at a United States gas station, when it asks for your zip code you put in the 3 numbers of our postal code followed by ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... The girls all fell asleep and Tad and I enjoyed the quiet drive. We checked into the Waco Hilton, right across the street from Baylor, dropped our stuff in the room and hit the restaurant. In the lobby area, a big group of parents and boys in baseball caps were watching a replay of a Little league playoff game. The food was great and we were back in the room and in bed by 11:30, 9:30 our time. Good night's sleep and Austin ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco