Budget Lodge Inn & Suites
Photos of Budget Lodge Inn & Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Budget Lodge Inn & Suites San Antonio
Travel Blogs from San Antonio
... weeks, we've met new friends from all over the U.S. and Canada. Like Steve and Faye from British Columbia, who have a cattle ranch they down sized from 9000 acres to 2000, so they could travel more. We went to the San Antonio cattle drive to see the huge longhorn steers come right down Houston Street, in the center of San Antonio. We also went to the Livestock Show with them. They were an incredibly nice couple, who made us laugh ...
... go grocery shopping once we arrive at our destination. So off we went. Driving north on 281 we ran into the usual traffic, but it seemed we were making good time. About Bulverde, I heard Bob say "****" and "we have no brakes" the "low brake fluid light" came on and by the time we could slow down enough to pull off, we could smell the brakes. As luck would have it, we had stopped by a Velaro with a Jiffy Lube type place beside it. We got out, dropped the hood, finally located ...
... out refused. I asked to speak to the airport manager, but again - Sunday - no one was available. After 40 minutes on the phone, we got no where. We were just going to pay the amount but the Avis man insisted we could get it cheaper, and that I just needed to be more demanding and more angry! He then decided it would be best to take the car to Avis at the SAN airport and speak to the manager there, as they are a bigger franchise and have more ability to modify an agreement as ...
... spot, I see a sign that says "trucks take upper level". The road I was supposed to be on was on the right....Yup, I was on the left. Swish and Swash (another made up word--I'm good huh) and the road bed narrowed to maybe a foot wide, well maybe 81/2 feet, and a very tight curve. Twenty mph tight, with a concrete wall on the left side of the coach and a bunch of pillars all over the place and cars going really fast. I grabbed the bottom of the seat ...
... So fun!
After checking in to the hotel, our first stop was the Alamo. It is located in the heart of San Antonio, surrounded by a flagstone pedestrian mall; complete with horse and carriage teams. The sun was starting to set so it was a beautiful time of the day to take in the site.
Another not-to-be-missed feature of the city is the Riverwalk. It is phenomenal how the ...
Other places to stay in San Antonio
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Terrific location, average room
- Not one of the better Hyatts....
- Excellent and personal customer service!!!
West San Antonio/Sea World/Six Flags, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Room and be were way too small for a family of five!
- Shaky Start But Excellent Service
- Nice Getaway :)
Crownhill Park, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $98
420 Market Street, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $79
- Loved the Westin
- Very nice Westin
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $147
- Great Stay
- Nice hotel - small rooms
- Older Hotel, But In Really Good Shape
Dignowity Hill, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $83
- Nasty Nasty Nasty
- This place is garbage
- Take it or leave it
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $154
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Great Place to Stay !!!
- 3 Star in some Categories - 1 Star in Others
- Not the Place for Romance
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Excellent Experience at the Holiday Inn Riverwalk!
- Friendly restaurant and bar staff, thats about it!!
- Below average
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Indifferent and depressing
- Beautiful hotel, terrible service
- Pleasant ambiance & great location
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $92
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Unbelievably GREAT Service
- Keep an eye on your stuff
- Will choose another hotel next time.
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $104
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $205
- Surprised after reading negative reviews
- Construction Hell!
- What a dissapointment
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Very disappointed
- Great Hotel for Couples.
- Swanky but a little pricy
37 NE Loop 410 (at McCullough), San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $71
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Radisson fine if you only want a place to sleep
- Great value, great location
- I give the Radisson Hotel Market Square an A
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Hotel and Staff
- A great option in San Antonio
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Great hotel on the riverwalk
- We've Stayed Here Several Times & We Love It!
- Absolutely outstanding
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Was told the Marriot was better than the Hilton and Hyatt--- what a joke
- Very nice accommodations
- Bring your earplugs! No Rest in San Antonio!
Uptown Broadway, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $125
- Not as good as other Hamptons
- Far from Riverwalk
- Big Price, basic Hampton