Scottish Inn Winne
Photos of Scottish Inn Winne
TripAdvisor Reviews Scottish Inn Winne Winnemucca
Travel Blogs from Winnemucca
- What was supposed to be a simple gas stop ended up being a two night excursion.
- Jack got really sick when we were driving through Winnemucca, Nevada at around 5:00 PM.
- We stopped at a gas station for about an hour and he wasn't feeling any better.
- I was worried that he was coming down with a virus, but he was certain that it was from the bad cream cheese that was on his bagel that morning.
- We stayed the night in a hotel so that he could ...
<ul><li> I left wells pretty late but when I arrived at Winnemucca i bought myself a buffet ticket that was about $11 but i sure did eat.</li><li>Gas was about $32.42</li><li>I didn't have to buy ice because I didn't have any perishables with ...
Shortly after I arrived in Wimemucca I came across a broken down car on the side of the road.So I decided to get out and help the people out. They had a blown out tire and tire jack,luckily i had mine with me and helped them out, and sent them on there way.
... anything going on this lovely Friday evening: ""Nope." That about sums it up, I guess.
We spent the past couple of days in Salt Lake City, Utah, with some friends who we met when they Couch-surfed with us in North Carolina. It was really neat to complete the circle of couch-surfing--a first for us. Our hosts were super friendly and fun and gave us a grand introduction to SLC despite it snowing all day. We saw the very ...
... 8220;Abandoned”, or “Feral”. She’s probably right. The other note explained how we found them and asked the “discoverer” to do the right thing. Whatever that is; we don’t really know what that is.
Alan comforted Cara saying what we did was better than what the people in the car who threw them out did. It was little comfort, but it was something.
She said that helping me write this was very ...