TripAdvisor Reviews Schonbrunn Vienna
Travel Blogs from Vienna
... the 165 metre Danube Tower and went up to the look out which gave us superb views of this beautiful and very green city. We walked back through a large park where lots of people were playing softball and generally enjoying the public holiday, and then caught the train back to the hotel. The remainder of the afternoon was spent lazing on the patio of the hotel, looking at the boat traffic on the ...
... Parra and we were finally able to truly relax and sit down after a long day and a lot of standing. Thanks Christine!! Dinner was quite good, but not quite as good as the view. Clearly we were paying more for that fact. By the time everything was settled up I finally got back to Felix’s pad it was well after 11. It would be another early day as we would be moving on via train to Budapest the next day, but this didn’t stop me from getting a drink in a ...
... highs": trotting where the front legs came up with knees bent really high
3. The third part was the most amazing, ...
Sunday 29 June 2014 Vienna
This morning we arrived to take the Segway tour and there was just 4 of us, two Canadians and us. Our tour guide Kasper was young and enthusiastic and once we were Segway trained we set off to tour the city.
The advantages of the Segway are the distances you can travel in a short time and Vienna is quite large. The tour concentrated on the Ring road around the old city where a lot of the government ...
... areas. We saw
- The state opera house (did the tour as well since they offered student discounts)
- The Burggarten
- Passed by the Albertina Museum
- Went to the Sacher cafe
- Anti war and fascism monument
- passed by the capuchin imperial crypt
- walked down Krantner Strasse
- St. Stephen's church
- St. Peter's Church
- Mozart's Vienna ...
Other places to stay in Vienna
Meidling, Vienna | 5 star hotelfrom $109
Innere Stadt, Vienna | 5 star hotelfrom $267
- Very Grand indeed!
- Wow, What a hotel!
Landstraße, Vienna | 5 star hotelfrom $179
- Couldn't be better
- Looks better inside !
- Absolutely no complaints
Einfahrtsstrasse 1- 3, Vienna | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- It was ok
- Convient location/ not bad hotel..good food
- Good but spartan
Landstraße, Vienna | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Very Nice Stay
- An excellent hotel!
- Good hotel with average location
Rudolfsheim - Fünfhaus, Vienna | 4 star hotelfrom $88
Weißgerber, Vienna | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Why Do American Hotel Chains Always Give the Worst Service in Europe?
- Nicely Appointed
- No complaints at the Hilton Vienna
Innere Stadt, Vienna | 5 star hotelfrom $176
- Fantastic Christmas stay!!!
- Nice but with quirks.
- Luxury hotel, friendly staff, 5* Location
Donaustadt, Vienna | 4 star hotelfrom $105
Josefstadt, Vienna | 2 star hotelfrom $117
Innere Stadt, Vienna | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Good location but tacky hotel
- OK but no charm
- Excellent stay
Döbling, Vienna | 4 star hotelfrom $82
Leopoldstadt, Vienna | 4 star hotelfrom $112
Innere Stadt, Vienna | 5 star hotelfrom $153
- Very nice, good location on the Ring
- Rather disappointing
Leopoldstadt, Vienna | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Late fall excursions are wonderful!
- It was ok
- We had a pretty pleasant stay
Margareten, Vienna | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Good Choice for Budget Travellers
- Accomodating Service, Good Location
- Hotel is OK, but some problems.
Hietzing, Vienna | 4 star hotelfrom $84
Rudolfsheim - Fünfhaus, Vienna | 4 star hotelfrom $85
Donaustadt, Vienna | 3 star hotelfrom $86
Innere Stadt, Vienna | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Top Class Hotel
- Great location, wonderful city
- Second time here
Landstraße, Vienna | 4 star hotelfrom $103
Schottenfeld, Vienna | 4 star hotelfrom $78
Alservorstadt, Vienna | 4 star hotelfrom $142
- Nice, quite grand hotel
- Hotel de France was wonderful!
- Decent hotel, great location
Leopoldstadt, Vienna | 3 star hotelfrom $76
Leopoldstadt, Vienna | 3 star hotelfrom $83
Innere Stadt, Vienna | 5 star hotelfrom $199