Sapporo Hotel Yamachi
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- High-speed internet in room (free)
- Breakfast Available
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Sapporo Hotel Yamachi
Travel Blogs from Sapporo
85) In England if we write a sentence but then realise we have missed a word out, we add that little triangle thing below the sentence in between two words. Well the Japanese do the same, only we write the missing word above the sentence (with the arrow pointing up to show where the missing word is) and they write the word below (as if it’s an open bracket).
86) I get called “Cool” about 10-15 times a day.
87) At all the schools ...
... website we had a confirmed high of 46 degrees in the afternoon! There were huge puddles everywhere, and the cushy snow that had been easy to walk on had melted away, so I was left to slip and slide on the icey base.
Since it was a nice day and I was on foot rather than subway, I stopped at the grocery store on my way home. I knew I only had about $80 in my wallet and made sure to add up my purchases as I went along, but math has never been my strongest subject and I sweated ...
... is impeccable and I'm sure would be so even without having been an exchange student in Oregon in high school.
Monday morning we had the San Francisco and Seattle football on, but Chris slept though most of it since he's been nocturnal the past few weeks and working throughout the night. It's always nice to have a little taste of American culture. My original plan had been to go to the gym but it was closed for some reason, and I'm sure it wasn't because of ...
... Both in their late 40`s. The music was similar to that of Wolfmother with a bit of Pink Floyd on the side and a bit of Sex Pistols on top. It just felt good to play the drums for the first time in nearly 4 months and the tunes were great. The bassist afterwards said I was a unique drummer (gay) and he`s only ever drummed with one guy similar to my style and he loved it (gay). He said what I can do with the beats challenges him in so many ways (gay). Maybe because I was ...
... door to see the Dr. The clinic is only 2 blocks from our apartment, which is good to know. It's only open for a short time period in the morning, and not open every morning, which is also good to know. Although it would have made a much more interesting blog post had he of not, the Dr spoke English. This meant the visit went fairly smoothly. The front desk was expecting me, so I handed over my insurance card and they took care of the rest. They came out into ...