San Diego Hotel Hongkong
TripAdvisor Reviews San Diego Hotel Hongkong Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
Another early morning flight. 5:15 am pick up, 8:10 am flight. One thing about the Zhengzhou airport is that they tend to do things backwards. The airport is in operation 24/7, however, the security checks and check ins are not always manned, so when you show up for a flight and they are not working, regardless of having your boarding pass, or already checked your bag, you might have to go back out and go through the "security check." My flight actually left on time which was a ...
... The weather however had a very different idea, and decided that extremely windy was the weather choice of the day, so I decided to walk along the coast to Fremantle instead. It was a beautiful walk. It took me ages as every five minutes I was stopping to take a photograph of the view. The water was crystal clear and there were these great rock clusters and sand dunes, as well as some fantastic sculptures. Did I mention it was a really long walk?! I eventually made ...
What an island! Many come here as a day-trippers and some of them stay for good. It's a welcoming, charming, friendly, irresistible place. It feels like life somehow slowed down here. People not only walk slower, they even speak slower! And because lots of foreigners made this place their home, it feels that they also built something like New Age community. Nowhere else you can see people with yoga mats going to vegetarian restaurants (there are few of them on the island) and ...
... we needed signs to say, "No. I don't want a suit. No. I don't want a shirt, or trousers, or a watch or.....!" It is hard to walk more than a few metres without being accosted - most annoying! We exchanged our Chinese money for Hong Kong dollars at one of the local banks before being able to finally get into the rooms. Greg later went off to find the Nikon store to check out camera repairs only to find they won't ship ...
... of transport, sanpans! We traveled along in the amazing craft for a quite a while before we got off and walked along to catch a tram to the main event of the day, the horse races! Honestly the impression i got was it wasn't really about the races so much as attempting to demoralize people by displaying your superior knowledge of the odds and strengths of each horse. Seriously, there were loads of people betting but ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel