San Diego Hotel Hongkong
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews San Diego Hotel Hongkong Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... double decker No. 6X bus from Central and went through the Aberdeen Tunnel to Stanley. As in the city areas, the amount of construction and refurbishment going on is amazing. A lot of retaining works appear to be happening too on the sides of the hills to prevent falling rocks and the like.
We went past the markets in an attempt to get to the cemetery but it turned out to be the wrong road and we ended up at Hong Kong Prison. There were high walls but you ...
... back to the hotel, grabbing some breakfast on the way.
Sleeping beauty is still asleep and it is 8.30. Late for him. He stirs, no doubt smelling food. We eat and then I head up to have a quick 20 minute swim in the pool. Very nice with a good view over to Hong Kong island. Josh declines the offer of this activity.
At 9.45, we are on the metro to meet Adrian & Paris. They are coming with us on our adventures today. We catch the metro into ...
... and then onto China so we gathered up everything we could bare to part with and luckily just had to head across the street. Thankfully this was one of the easiest experiences that we had sending a box, and since we got there first thing in the morning there wasn’t even a line to contest with. We were in and out in less than 15 minutes with a box on its way and a tracking number in hand. It doesn’t get any better than that! After getting checked out we did have ...
... did not go on the peak tram as we would not have been able to see the spectacular views of Victoria Harbour. One thing that really surprised us was the number of people standing on street corners on Nathan Road trying to sell custom made suits. Wills must have looked in dire need of a suit as they would not take no for an answer. One was literally following him down the road until he turned round and shouted "NO!", swiftly followed by a ...
... br> More wandering, dinner at a Neapolitan pizza shop and then we made our way to the station to catch the train to the airport after our long day of doing nothing.
Now, only 13 hours on a plane and we'll be back home.
While it's been a very relaxing vacation filled with amazing sights and adventures, great food, beautiful hotels and many interesting and friendly people, we will be happy to be home and back to our routines.
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel