San Diego Hotel Hongkong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... the week. See pictures!
We then went to Stanley market and the town which was a bit like cambden market and a bit like the english seaside with temples dotted about. As we are suffering from jet lag we tried to stay awake but was quite hilarious when laura T managed to almost fall asleep reading the map on the bus! We got back to the centre of hong kong and kept walking round in circles so that we did ...
... but that wasn't enough for them. So, they continued to make trouble with me, as I was trying to pay the extra fee -- at which point, as I was trying to be patient and nice, explaining to them the process with Air Asia and we both have plenty of time still -- they kept arguing back, and I had no choice but to tell them "Hey, mind your own business!". Their conversation changed to German right after ...
... Hong Kong was extremely smoggy today. The views from the train were beautiful even through the smog. You could just see mountains and the sea. We then arrived at Hong Kong Station and took the free shuttle bus.
The free shuttle bus was a scary experience. The guy drove like a maniac driving right up the ***** of cars and taking off and stopping and turning like a bloody idiot. We were thrilled to get off the bus as it meant we were alive.
... Martin got a seat a few stops further along and eventually we got to sit together. Travelling by tram is really rather slow, and we were mesmerised by the rain, steamy windows and looking out of the window. Whether it was the rain, or maybe they are always like this, but lots of people, from businessmen in suits to schoolchildren were hopping on and off, some only going one stop. We continued on our merry way, taking in the sights and getting ever colder, ...
... seemed to know how to press the right buttons and presto ,we were at the front of the queue. There was a bit of a breeze up the top which was welcome given the humidity of about 90 per cent and 30 degrees. The bus was at the top to pick us up later and then it was down to the water and onto a sampan to do some sightseeing on the harbour which is as busy as the roads...some of the houseboats have ...
TripAdvisor Reviews San Diego Hotel Hongkong Hong Kong
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $100
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $531
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $179
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $328
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $257
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $271
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $384
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $150
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $555
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $107
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Adequate and reasonable
- The Best Breakfast Buffet in the World
- Great Location, Clean Rooms, Hospitable Staff