San Diego Hotel Hongkong
TripAdvisor Reviews San Diego Hotel Hongkong Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... stared at us, looked at his phone, fiddled with it for a while then passed it to us with the info we wanted. He didn’t even grunt. I mean - really?? Is this progress? I’m not sure he even knew how to have a conversation any more never mind have a polite, interested or informative one. There are even signs on escalators, road crossings and close to the docks saying things like - “take care whilst using your phones whilst on this escalator” or “be careful ...
... to the other. On this latter exploration one particular moment had me laughing, as we bumped into a few other people on route who looked similarly lost and we found ourselves all checking our phones to find out where we were and where we needed to go next. A moment of pure 21st century!
Even with all we did in the week, there is still more to go back for - Lantau Island for one and of course how could we miss out on Disneyland Hong Kong! What were we thinking!
... relaxing & good fun. While we were on the river our bikes were transported to where our raft trip finished. We rode on to Moon Hill, where Patrick & I climbed the hill, where there was a natural arch at the top. After descending the hill, we had lunch at a restaurant & then all three of us rode through the countryside & back to Yangshou. It was really nice riding through the countryside, but I must admit I was pleased when we got back to where we ...
... it. It was really windy and we were told we were experiencing a stage 3 typhoon but had the possibility of turning into a stage 8, so a lot of things were shut in the evening. Day 3 - The weather was still very windy and rainy, so we went to the Art Museum..it was pretty boring. In the afternoon we stumbled across the Avenue of Comic Stars, it was loads of big plastic cartoon characters some about 8ft high. In the evening we went to ...
After a restless night (I always hate travelling East overnight) we had a remarkably good breakfast at Hotel Indigo & discovered the overhanging infinity pool above the terrace! Taking the MTR to Tung Chung we got on the Ngong Ping 360 cable car up to the big Buddha, Sue & Shirley braved the steps up to the top (I declined on the basis it probably hadn't changed since ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel