San Diego Hotel Hongkong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... Very busy at hotel, but check in was quick. Confirmed our E club privileges, and for some reason we were upgraded for the full breakfast for the duration of our stay. After check in, we went to look at the E Club. Nice lounge atmosphere, friendly staff explained what we get - tea, coffee, refreshments any time. "Continental breakfast, but you've been upgraded!" So that means we ...
Stayed on Lamma Island in Hong Kong with Roz , mike, meg and dave. Only had to walk down a few steps to hit a beach. Went swimming with almost Hawaii style waves due to the recent typhoon. Went on a stroll on Sunday morning and found another beach and just jumped straight in. Lamma is an awesome place. Staying on Hong Kong mainland now. Visiting again on Wednesday. Over and out Soph ...
... we thought it was going to be! The ride follows this monkey around an old manor and there's a magic diamond which brings objects to life. Sounds a bit weird but the ride was very clever and was a bit 4D. Would definitely give it a go if anyone ever goes there. Because of the storm there was only one thing to do in Adventureland which was go to the show, "Festival of the Lion King" which was the whole film in 30 minutes. Was ...
Our last day in Hong Kong has come around so quickly. Travelling with the children is fabulous, a totally different experience. Exploring with a toddler and watching his eyes light up in wonder at the small things we might have missed or strolled past adds a great new dimension. Travelling with a smiley baby opens up conversations with people we, perhaps otherwise, would not have had the opportunity to have, and so many willing arms to cuddle our lovely girl.
... Girls’ Generation photo book. Say no more…
There was nothing planned for Boxing Day. So I took the train back up to the New Territories to Fanling, my old home town. Obviously it has changed beyond all recognition since I resided here, but much of it still had a familiar feel about it. Where once were paddy fields now stands shopping malls. The old apartment block where I lived is no longer towering and imposing. And in ...
TripAdvisor Reviews San Diego Hotel Hongkong Hong Kong
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $100
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $531
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $179
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $328
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $257
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $271
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $384
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $555
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $150
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $107
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Adequate and reasonable
- The Best Breakfast Buffet in the World
- Great Location, Clean Rooms, Hospitable Staff