San Diego Hotel Hongkong
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... top with no accidents, we had a short hike through the stream to another swimming hole, and another waterfall to scale. This involved shimmying along a cliff face around the water hole with footholds that ranged from 2-10 inches wide. While this was not as extreme as what might be encountered in canyoning, the complete lack of safety gear was a bit disconcerting. After this stretch, which took a while due to the discomfort of some, Ashley ...
... we were swaying and holding on as he went far too fast for comfort along winding narrow roads. We passed another bus with only inches between us. Branches were continually swiping against the side of the bus.
For dinner we went to Tsim Sha Tsui and watched the light show from the "Avenue of the stars". There were lots of laser beams choreographed with chinese music.
It is a big tourist attraction but after visiting Vivid a week earlier it was hard to ...
... to eat our lunch out of the rain. We made our way back towards our hotel, picking up Wendy's laundry and stopping at the local market stalls to buy fresh fruit. Later that evening, we headed back towards the financial district to a Vietnamese restaurant where we had beef pho. It was delicious - the cook was Vietnamese, not Chinese. We finished the meal off with an all time favourite, Vietnamese coffee before heading back to the hotel for the ...
... The iconic Shanghai shot from The Bund includes The Pearl TV Tower, the Bottle Opener and the new Shanghai Tower. So we strolled at a leisurely pace, admired the building that was our dinner venue with @PeterFoster, took lots of photos of the river and the skyline and chilled in the peace, beauty and solitude of The Bund....with 2 million others. The river was constantly pumping barges and boats - filled with products or people. We could see the hordes of ...
... to use it, can verify I crammed in with most of them ..
The rest of the day is by foot power.. heading south visiting areas such as Prince Edward Station for the Fa Yuen street markets..With over fifty stores selling sport shoes, the street is famous for selling sport gear and the fresh produce market, which sells a variety of exotic fruits and vegetables in the middle of ...
TripAdvisor Reviews San Diego Hotel Hongkong Hong Kong
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Adequate and reasonable
- The Best Breakfast Buffet in the World
- Great Location, Clean Rooms, Hospitable Staff