San Diego Hotel Hongkong
TripAdvisor Reviews San Diego Hotel Hongkong Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... cafés, restaurants and food court outlets. Navigating the maze of opportunities to be parted from our money and finding the outside world was a bit of a challenge but one we were up for. It was a bit like the maze of duty free stores that have to be negotiated between check in and departure gates at international airports - no escape! We had heard of a relatively short loop walk that circumnavigates the top of Victoria Peak. A quick check of the ...
... when we had the chance and walked a little further in some shade, and then our time was up. Back to the bus and we were onto out next stop, Aberdeen fishing village. We could see a huge floating restaurant and multiple yacht's, we were told that further along was where the people who lived on boats were. An optional boat trip around to that area was $60HKD...at around £5, what was there to complain about? So we got on the boat for a short ride around, a ...
... many people can say that!
We then went into the enclosure and laid out some piles of bamboo. Back outside then Le Le was let out. He hunted for the bamboo and then sat down to eat - photo time!
Backstage with the red pandas next. We had seen the pair at Whipsnade before, but not as close as this. They use their tails for balance and also like a scarf to keep warm in winter. There are also different species of red panda that live in different areas and ...
... so we stood around like spare what's its at a wedding waiting for our bus, for 45 mins. Must point out generally the lack of seating at anywhere you have to wait. Finally on our way to hotels and the driver obviously fancied himself as the next Louis Hamilton as he speed through the streets, finding every bump which sent Geoff into agony. We have laid an official complaint due to the dangerous manner he drove. Friday saw us up with ...
... Place on Earth". I have to admit, we all had a ball. I had wondered if the kids would have outgrown this kind of 'magical' experience, but it turned out these fears were totally unfounded.
We spent the entire day visiting all of the lands, and seeing a few shows which provided a well-needed break from the heat.
At the end of the day, we bought all our souvenirs- including birthday ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
No.5 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $61
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
No.1 Harbour Road, Hong Kong | 5 star hotel
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel