San Diego Hotel Hongkong
TripAdvisor Reviews San Diego Hotel Hongkong Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... large damp stain on the carpet by the bed. This was level 9. We complained and were moved instantly up to level 15. Much nicer room. The nice touch is the delivery of a pot of tea and a bowl of fruit. It was already late but after hours travelling we decided to shower, change and hit the bar for a bottle of white wine and a general wind down. The bar lady kindly gave us two lemons which we have with our tea. For the first time English breakfast ...
... people stacked on top of each other. We found our way to Hollie's jenga piece in a massive tower, on the 61st floor. Not for those who fear heights! The first evening we were exhausted so we turned in and got some solid zzz's for the next day.
We awoke the next morning at a normal hour which was great after a 16 hour roll forward of the clock. Some mulling about occurred, and after breakfast we set out on the town to do a bit of exploring. First up was ...
... of idyllic beaches. I regret that I didn't go and explore more of these. At first it was too warm to go hiking, and when it finally started cooling down last week - I didn't have enough time. It certainly gives a whole different feel to the city. When thinking of Hong Kong, most people see sky-scrapers and crowded streets. There's a huge part that most visitors never discover. 13. Anything under 25 degrees is considered cold After living in ...
... perhaps this is just their way of catching up with their friends on a Sunday. They were sharing lunch, playing cards and just chatting. It just seemed to us to be an odd place to do it. We caught the MTR across to Mong Kok on the mainland where all the markets are. We were blown away with how many Nike and Adidas stores there were - they were everywhere! The markets were mind-blowing - so many little stalls and so many people ...
... clubs and lads, sipping on beers and munching kebabs.
The ladies wore little and looked very merry but although it was Christmas eve, not drinking sherry.
For a mo, Zo was stunned with the decorations all glistening and when we said “come on” she must not have been listening.
We walked a bit further but as soon as we found, she was not with us we stopped and turned round.
We waited a moment and then saw her joggin, a big silver crown ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel