San Diego Hotel Hongkong
TripAdvisor Reviews San Diego Hotel Hongkong Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... oysters...but I wasn't a fan of abalone. But I will try it again. 2. I do like stir fried jellyfish. 3. The views on the harbor are unbelievable. I love a cityscape. 4. People here are friendly, polite and helpful. 5. Like other Asian countries I've visited...the people dress so stylishly. Young girls wear cute dresses and cute flats, sandals or heels. Hair always looks neat. ...
Wednesday 27 May 2015 - We are back !! It feels like home for us - we enjoy the people, the food and all the nooks and crannies (and there are many of them).
Arriving here about 2:30pm today after leaving Copenhagen almost 18 hours before that (felt like a week though). The worst part was the four hour layover in Dubai waiting for the connection to Hong Kong. Incredible how many people are travelling between 11pm and 3am in the morning. the Terminal was ...
Hong Kong 29 degrees and fine
Today we have been invited out for lunch and dinner so a food day is planned. In the morning I go out for a walk while Josh lays in. I think he is enjoying the last few days staring at his iPod, youtube and instagram. Good wifi here, comfortable bed, what more could you ask for. I bring back a local breakfast for him to try and he pronounces himself satisfied.
At 11:50, we meet in the downstairs lobby of the Bethel building. We are ...
... we passed massive store fronts for Gucci, Prada, Chanel, Burberry, etc. This made for some wonderful people watching as we made our way down Nathan Road, the main street on this side of Hong Kong. One thing we quickly realized was that Hong Kong is home to some of the pushiest street salesmen we have come across in the whole world. These guys were relentless in coming after anyone that walked by (but especially the obvious tourists) and offering their pitch which sounded ...
... the opposite of Oz. That night back to the promenade to watch the HK light show where the businesses along the prom join forces to create dancing buildings of light on the south side. We found a typical cafe for our evening meal - Schechwan chicken with noodles, wings an a drink cost us just £11 together! Good tastes too. Looking forward to waking up in one of the world's busiest cities ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel