San Diego Hotel Hongkong
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews San Diego Hotel Hongkong Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... if I liked sushi but picked from the selection available and paid $3HKD per piece (about 25p). So the plan from then was that we would grab some drinks, head up to the roof for a while and then head out. Ryan had a friend that was going to come over (Hayden from England - Friend number 7)....turns out he comes from Frome! So we had a good old chat with him about the South West, as you do when you meet somewhere from your area and had some drinks on the roof. A while later we ...
... back to meet Rob Caldwell, a lawyer friend who lives here.
We were treated to a few hours in the Island Shangri-La's Horizon Club before leaving (see the pic attached) . It's not what you know .........
As they say, there's no place like home. We're ready now to go home after THE most amazing holiday which will leave a legacy of memories which will last forever.
... since just last night we decided not to add Madagascar to our trip. We will be close to it in South Africa, but there is pretty bad infrastructure there and it's pretty expensive. We decided we didn't want to pay all that money for the flight, guides, car and driver, etc to see some ring tailed lemurs and the baobab tree. Or for bragging rights.
We assume that since we happened upon the lemurs that we made the right decision, but you ...
... so many people live in such a small area, Hong Kong is a forest of high rises. At any given time there are far more people above ground level than not. We walked south from our hotel in Kowloon to the Harbour, boarded a Star Ferry and crossed the harbour to the Island. Once there, we got a cab to the Victoria Peak Tram. The Queue was daunting but after about an hour, we had 360 degrees ...
After enjoying donuts and coffee/hot chocolate from Starbucks this morning, we traveled to Lantau Island to see the largest seated bronze Buddah in the world. We rode a cable car to the top. It was overcast and rainy, but still beautiful. After visiting the Buddah we rode a bus to the fishing village ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel