- Continental Breakfast
- High-speed internet in room (free)
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Smoking rooms available
- Reduced mobility rooms
- Microwave in room
Photos of Sanger Inn
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Sanger Inn
Travel Blogs from Sanger
Just a week away before outer pilgrimage to Italy. We are kind of ready and kind of not. big questions: Right clothes? Too many clothes? Best walking shoes? to do: reservations to see St. Peter's tomb and the Borhese ...
Work let out early on Thanksgiving-Eve (hurray!) so I finished a few errands and headed out. Russellvile to Frisco is around a 5 hour drive so I got in a little after 8 pm. Construction zones were everywhere although, thankfully, most of them were shut down and both lanes open in preparation for all the people traveling. The route I usually take has that slight annoyance of posting 70 ...
The last 2 months have almost flown by. We still seem to have so much to do to get ready, its hard to believe we start our travels in 36 hours.
Thursday/Friday were tough days saying good bye to everyone at work but the excitement is also building as we approach Monday (launch day).
This last weekend is non-stop sorting, packing and prepping. We've done a trial run of loading the bikes into the trailer and other than a slight mishap with ...
- On the Morning of September 23 Bailey and I went to the Gas Station filled up our tank, bought ice, seeds, snacks, water, meat and bread.
- We traveled 253 miles to Gainesville, Texas, Filled up
- Gainesville, Texas traveled 137 miles to Oklahoma City, Ok, filled up
- We ate the assorted lunch meats and snacks for lunch and dinner for the ...
Post By Miranda Ewing
We started to relax. We had figured out the office situation and were getting ready for a couple of days at the waterpark (Great Wolf Lodge)! Unfortunately, both girls came down with ear infections and then to our great dismay, the girls' Grandpa Mac (my ex-father-in-law) had a heart attack. Thankfully, it was a mild heart attack, but he will be hospitalized for ...