San Remo Beach
Travel Blogs from Barbados
... guesthouse were so bad that Matt and I both slept with our plane neck pillows!)
Matt’s had some time off work (hence he was able to join me in Barbados) and we’re still trying to find the right doctors to help get him better. On Saturday he had a potentially very serious reaction to some medication so we spent the afternoon in two doctors’ offices. He returned to work today but will need to take things easy as he trials new and adjusts to his medication and ...
... items including a Delft tile kiln in excavations below the ancient Southwark Cathedral, mentioned in Chaucer's Canterbury Tales and where William Shakespeare's brother Edmund was laid to rest in 1607.
In many churches, among them Christopher Wren's St. Brides in Fleet Street, whose delicately layered steeple provided inspiration to a baker in the next street for the first layered wedding cake, and All Hallows by the ...
... downhill on a whim!
We then shot off to the caves where we said goodbye to Ruel, who had entertained us for a good couple of hours. He seemed fascinated by my hair, not sure why and kept patting it. Odd!!
. In exchange we got a ...
Here I lay, more at peace with each passing day. It takes a while for me to truly let go and I think I'm succeeding, slowly. I don't mind staying in touch with certain people, I still disconnect as much as I need.
So last night was just a gay ole time. Petit Nevis is the island we hung out and it is uninhabited. Just a few goats and random wildlife. One of goats decide to have a seizure right by some ...
... the cool breeze off the sea.
I’m not sure if Ted is Bajan, English, or possibly Irish – his accent was quite hard to pick – but he’s very funny and makes sure everyone feels at home. We had a big bus but there were only about 15 of us so plenty of room to spread out. Most importantly, the A/C was working a treat. The tour basically circumnavigates the island with Ted providing interesting and amusing commentary for the whole ...
Other places to stay in Barbados
Needham's Point, Saint Michael | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Excellent hotel and wonderful staff
- First Class Resort
- Fantastic Hotel
Hastings, Hastings | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Wonderfully ROMANTIC and GREAT Service
- Worst Service Ever Pathetic
- Splendid at the Savannah
PO Box 429, Paynes Bay | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Not very luxurious...
- Sadly disappointed
- Don't come here if you want good service
Rockley at Accra Beach, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $122
The Garrison Historic Area, Hastings | 2 star hotelfrom $82
Porters | 4 star hotelfrom $257
- Nice Hotel
- Our day at the colony club
- Just loved it
Maxwell Main Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Not bad for what you get
- The worst hotel I've ever stayed in
- Recently Returned from Barbados
Rockley Beach 1, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- A Dump
- Beautiful, Friendly and Romantic....
- Would recommend!
Maxwell Coast Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $335
- Amemorable two weeks
- November paradise
- We've found paradise at the seabreeze
2nd Street, Holetown | 3 star hotelfrom $300
- OK hotel in a great position
- Best holiday ever, Have been TWICE
- Incredible staff
St. Lawrence, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $87
St James Beach, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $458
- Faultless - 11th September 2004
- The best hotel in Barbados
St. Lawrence Gap, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Good accomodations for the price, but........
- The Best Place I ever stayed.
St. James Beach Holetown Barbados, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $228
- Discovery Bay is A-OK
- Great place to stay
- Great Value
Palm Avenue , Sunset Crest | 3 star hotelfrom $80
Paynes Bay, St. James | Hotelfrom $280
- Friendly nicely presented
- Dinning in a sauna!!!!!!
- Poor mans hotel
Maynards, Saint Peter | 3 star hotelfrom $134
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- Eigentlich nicht so toll
- Understated luxury for those in the know
- Shame about the Cruise Ships
Oldbury, Saint Philip | Hotelfrom $111
St. Lawrence Gap, St Lawrence Gap | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Fantasic views, ideal location
- Had a great time at the Ocean South Gap
- Awesome view!
Holetown, St. James | 5 star hotelfrom $476
- Great place
- The best holiday we have ever had
Mullins Bay, Barbados | 2 star hotelfrom $123
Holetown, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- Beautiful setting...
- Fantastic little hotel / "villa" complex
- Perfect for families and couples looking for relaxation!
Sunset Crest, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $290
- Stay at The House . . . Refinance yours!
- Great Concept, Staff, Just Needs a little Polish
- An Upgrade, but needs more attention
Long Bay, Saint Philip | 3 star hotelfrom $69