San Remo Beach
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Barbados
... to the music playing from our open plantation bus. We also had the opportunity to surf at one of the beaches and Kaitlyn caught her first wave! Yahoo!
3) St. Lucia- It was Kaitlyn's birthday the day we arrived in St. Lucia. So we decided to celebrate by snorkelling between the Pitons. St. Lucia is famous for the Pitons, and the snorkelling was great! Crystal clear water, warm sunshine, what more could a girl ask for on her birthday!
... and geographically (although a lot greener). It rains a lot... It has rained at least three times a day for the past few days we have been here. Although it's one of the most developed islands in the region, it's still very poor, the roads are very bad and mot houses are very worn down. We took a public bus to get to our hostel and this turned out to be quite the adventure as it's not only ambiguous where the buses go... but when you pay, which way ...
The past few weeks of travelling around the Caribbean have been jam packed. It's only now, on our last full day, that I feel the need to write and reminisce. Let me first set the scene. I'm on Sandy beach in Barbados: dazzling sunshine, golden sand, crystal blue water, turtles a short swim away and a bar that's a thirty second walk from where I'm sunbathing. It's safe to say that I'm going to miss this in a couple of days. So ...
Our last full day here ...:-(. Can this have been almost 3 weeks? It was another perfect sunny day and Dave and i went out early to get beach chairs and claimed the front row on the beach under the palm trees. A few dips in the ocean to cool us off when needed. There has been a strong breeze all day. We are discussing dinner ...
... so we had to motor the last 300 or so miles.
Our only hiccup along the way was a jammed main halyard block, which meant sending Chris up the mast to free it. Conditions were calm so it happened at a good time.
We arrived at Carlisle Bay, Bridgetown, Barbados at 8pm on the 16 December and anchored .
It was great to be here and also great to sleep without being tossed around.
Other places to stay in Barbados
Needham's Point, Saint Michael | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Excellent hotel and wonderful staff
- First Class Resort
- Fantastic Hotel
Hastings, Hastings | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Wonderfully ROMANTIC and GREAT Service
- Worst Service Ever Pathetic
- Splendid at the Savannah
PO Box 429, Paynes Bay | 4 star hotel
- Not very luxurious...
- Sadly disappointed
- Don't come here if you want good service
Rockley at Accra Beach, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $122
\N, Hastings | 2 star hotelfrom $82
Porters, St. James, Porters | 4 star hotelfrom $257
- Nice Hotel
- Our day at the colony club
- Just loved it
Maxwell Main Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Not bad for what you get
- The worst hotel I've ever stayed in
- Recently Returned from Barbados
Rockley Beach 1, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- A Dump
- Beautiful, Friendly and Romantic....
- Would recommend!
Maxwell Coast Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $335
- Amemorable two weeks
- November paradise
- We've found paradise at the seabreeze
2nd Street, Holetown | 3 star hotelfrom $300
- OK hotel in a great position
- Best holiday ever, Have been TWICE
- Incredible staff
\N, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $87
St James Beach, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $458
- Faultless - 11th September 2004
- The best hotel in Barbados
\N, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Good accomodations for the price, but........
- The Best Place I ever stayed.
St. James Beach, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $228
- Discovery Bay is A-OK
- Great place to stay
- Great Value
Palm Avenue, Sunset Crest | 3 star hotelfrom $80
Paynes Bay, St. James | Hotelfrom $280
- Friendly nicely presented
- Dinning in a sauna!!!!!!
- Poor mans hotel
Maynards, Saint Peter | 3 star hotelfrom $134
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- Eigentlich nicht so toll
- Understated luxury for those in the know
- Shame about the Cruise Ships
Oldbury, Saint Philip | Hotelfrom $111
300 Esplanade, Sydney | 3 star hotelfrom $95
13, rue de la Paix, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $476
- Great place
- The best holiday we have ever had
Mullins Bay, Barbados | 2 star hotelfrom $123
Holetown, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- Beautiful setting...
- Fantastic little hotel / "villa" complex
- Perfect for families and couples looking for relaxation!
Sunset Crest, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $290
- Stay at The House . . . Refinance yours!
- Great Concept, Staff, Just Needs a little Polish
- An Upgrade, but needs more attention
Long Bay, Saint Philip | 3 star hotelfrom $69