San Remo Beach
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Barbados
... t want to damage their chattel. So much for our humanity! And finally, Barbados is not without its war memorials. We passed one on the way back to the ship. What would life be like without such memorials? We’ll never know!
So, that’s our trip to Barbados. As Crystal always reminds us, “all too soon”, it was time to head back to the Serenity, with its air conditioned splendor and flowing wine. Life is ...
... have to pay for drinks which at 5 euro a pop you have to watch your money. Also they sneakily charge you 16 euro a day EACH for a service charge that is supposed to replace tipping.We hope it trickles down to the housekeeping staff, the majority who come from Indonesia.
All the staff are lovely. The cruise is directed to older people. They offer either buffet style meals or you can dine at a restaurant. The meals are superb and the service is next to none. ...
8 hrs, 7 kms Day Totals 16 hrs, 20.3 kms Next I reach Warrens, a more urbanized area with an American feel--wide highways, big shopping areas with grassy areas and large parking lots... Glass office buildings. Barbados is unusual because it doesn't have any Mcdonalds that I've seen. From what I find online, it used to, but not any more. I would think that it would be successful here with tens of thousands of tourists that will stick to something ...
... was getting ready at the vanity and I looked over to see she had a concerned look on her face. I asked her what was wrong. She said "I’m so tan, my foundation doesn’t match my skin anymore!" I guess that’s a serious problem for women! We made an emergency trip to the cosmetics store on the ship for new foundation. LOL! Crises averted! So, next we went to dinner ...
... Don scores big on the penny slot, winning $87.25! Two formal nights so far, with one night sharing plates of canapés compliments of our lovely travel agent Barbara. Thanks, Barbara! Another formal night we watch 43-year-old Olympic gymnast Lance Ringnald do amazing feats with silks like Cirque, but also a new type of handstanding using a walker. So that’s the recap of our sea days. Now on to the island of Barbados. According to our ...
Other places to stay in Barbados
Needham's Point, Saint Michael | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Excellent hotel and wonderful staff
- First Class Resort
- Fantastic Hotel
Hastings, Hastings | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Decent hotel & good locati…
- Wonderfully ROMANTIC and GREAT Service
- Worst Service Ever Pathetic
PO Box 429, Paynes Bay | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Not very luxurious...
- Sadly disappointed
- Don't come here if you want good service
Rockley at Accra Beach, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $122
The Garrison Historic Area, Hastings | 2 star hotelfrom $82
Porters, St. James, Porters | 4 star hotelfrom $257
- Nice Hotel
- Our day at the colony club
- Just loved it
Maxwell Main Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Not bad for what you get
- The worst hotel I've ever stayed in
- Recently Returned from Barbados
Rockley Beach 1, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- A Dump
- Beautiful, Friendly and Romantic....
- Would recommend!
Maxwell Coast Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $335
- Amemorable two weeks
- November paradise
- We've found paradise at the seabreeze
2nd Street, Holetown | 3 star hotelfrom $300
- OK hotel in a great position
- Best holiday ever, Have been TWICE
- Incredible staff
Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $87
Porters, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $458
- Faultless - 11th September 2004
- The best hotel in Barbados
Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Good accomodations for the price, but........
- The Best Place I ever stayed.
St. James Beach, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $228
- A day pass to use their be…
- Discovery Bay is A-OK
- Great place to stay
Palm Avenue, Sunset Crest | 3 star hotelfrom $80
Paynes Bay, St. James | Hotelfrom $280
- Friendly nicely presented
- Dinning in a sauna!!!!!!
- Poor mans hotel
Maynards, Saint Peter | 3 star hotelfrom $134
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- Eigentlich nicht so toll
- Understated luxury for those in the know
- Shame about the Cruise Ships
Oldbury, Saint Philip | Hotelfrom $111
St. Lawrence Gap, St Lawrence Gap | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Fantasic views, ideal location
- Had a great time at the Ocean South Gap
- Awesome view!
Holetown, St. James | 5 star hotelfrom $476
- Great place
- The best holiday we have ever had
Mullins Bay, Barbados | 2 star hotelfrom $123
Holetown, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- Beautiful setting...
- Fantastic little hotel / "villa" complex
- Perfect for families and couples looking for relaxation!
Sunset Crest, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $290
- Stay at The House . . . Refinance yours!
- Great Concept, Staff, Just Needs a little Polish
- An Upgrade, but needs more attention
Long Bay, Saint Philip | 3 star hotelfrom $69