San Remo Beach
Travel Blogs from Barbados
... the tropical fish.
The Bajan Queen was Barbados’ first tug boat, known as the “Pelican”, when the Bridgetown Harbor was being constructed in the 1960s. One decade later as more modern tugboats were purchased, the Bajan Queen was converted into a “Party Boat” which holds many memories for thousands of Barbadians. She was ...
London's Tapestry, Ancient and Modern:
One of many things that makes London such a fascinating place is that here, in just one square mile, the story of humankind has been woven into a rich tapestry of intricate detail and fabulous design over the last two thousand years, perhaps longer, the artistry continues, layer by layer....
When new construction is planned in the City of London, there are archaeologists waiting ...
... when they arrived in 1536. It must have seemed quite inhospitable especially with the resident Carib Indians being fond of human flesh. We saw several Green Monkeys who are very camera shy and I spotted a little mongoose crossing the road, otherwise no ...
We celebrated the day with a walk to Carlisle Bay, sun and swim in the afternoon ( OK, some more painting too!) Soon we'll head over to the Manager's Cocktail party and position ourselves to get as many fishcakes in us as we can! We'll get the courage to do that from the free Rum Punch! Maybe we won't need to go out for dinner? We ended up staying for ...
... are very friendly and the house cat is very sweet (I fed her some of my fish when no-one was looking), but the food was just average (I don't think the potatoes were cooked enough). Spent the rest of the evening on the journal and reading Clash of Swords.
Emailed Ted to confirm he is still picking me up for the island tour tomorrow but he hasn’t replied yet. Also tried ringing his mobile but it’s not answering. One of the lady’s at reception ...
Other places to stay in Barbados
Needham's Point, Saint Michael | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Excellent hotel and wonderful staff
- First Class Resort
- Fantastic Hotel
Hastings, Hastings | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Wonderfully ROMANTIC and GREAT Service
- Worst Service Ever Pathetic
- Splendid at the Savannah
PO Box 429, Paynes Bay | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Not very luxurious...
- Sadly disappointed
- Don't come here if you want good service
Rockley at Accra Beach, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $122
The Garrison Historic Area, Hastings | 2 star hotelfrom $82
Porters | 4 star hotelfrom $257
- Nice Hotel
- Our day at the colony club
- Just loved it
Maxwell Main Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Not bad for what you get
- The worst hotel I've ever stayed in
- Recently Returned from Barbados
Rockley Beach 1, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- A Dump
- Beautiful, Friendly and Romantic....
- Would recommend!
Maxwell Coast Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $335
- Amemorable two weeks
- November paradise
- We've found paradise at the seabreeze
2nd Street, Holetown | 3 star hotelfrom $300
- OK hotel in a great position
- Best holiday ever, Have been TWICE
- Incredible staff
St. Lawrence, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $87
St James Beach, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $458
- Faultless - 11th September 2004
- The best hotel in Barbados
St. Lawrence Gap, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Good accomodations for the price, but........
- The Best Place I ever stayed.
St. James Beach Holetown Barbados, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $228
- Discovery Bay is A-OK
- Great place to stay
- Great Value
Palm Avenue , Sunset Crest | 3 star hotelfrom $80
Paynes Bay, St. James | Hotelfrom $280
- Friendly nicely presented
- Dinning in a sauna!!!!!!
- Poor mans hotel
Maynards, Saint Peter | 3 star hotelfrom $134
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- Eigentlich nicht so toll
- Understated luxury for those in the know
- Shame about the Cruise Ships
Oldbury, Saint Philip | Hotelfrom $111
St. Lawrence Gap, St Lawrence Gap | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Fantasic views, ideal location
- Had a great time at the Ocean South Gap
- Awesome view!
Holetown, St. James | 5 star hotelfrom $476
- Great place
- The best holiday we have ever had
Mullins Bay, Barbados | 2 star hotelfrom $123
Holetown, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- Beautiful setting...
- Fantastic little hotel / "villa" complex
- Perfect for families and couples looking for relaxation!
Sunset Crest, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $290
- Stay at The House . . . Refinance yours!
- Great Concept, Staff, Just Needs a little Polish
- An Upgrade, but needs more attention
Long Bay, Saint Philip | 3 star hotelfrom $69