San Augustine Inn
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews San Augustine Inn
Travel Blogs from San Augustine
... just by standing there looking stupified. In fact, the woman in the visitor's center was a bit odd: she surely loved to talk, though. She went on and on. Spent a good deal of time trying to convince us to stay in Natchitoches (which she pronounced "notch-i-toosh") for the night because "We have the third best Christmas celebration in the nation after Rockefeller Plaza and Disneyworld. And tonight is the fireworks. It's the 300 ...
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
- For the next five days I am going to be working for Mr. Gerringer
- I'll be working on his farm everyday for $8 an hour
- He is even letting me stay with him for free!
- This week I will be bailing hay, hoeing corn, and cleaning out chicken coops
- Although it will be hard work, I am grateful for the opportunity
- The money I make this week is going towards paying for this ...
... leg type spiders that would certainly encase our entire motor home if we stayed much longer. We had lots of birds visiting our bird feeder and a mouse that delighted in taunting Maggie as it fed on the bird seeds just outside the boundary of Maggie’s leash.
One day’s activity was a kayak fishing trip. We were lucky to discover a channel thru the ...
Up until this point, Scott has yet to drive. So, finally in the morning his trainer is giving him the go ahead to get behind the wheel in order to move his first haul for a pick up at Tyson Foods. Let's hope for the best!
((Will try and update this post later on when I talk to Scott more.))
So, as of 7:15pm (Eastern) Scott is on I-20 about to hit I-10 on his way to Tolleson, AZ. ...