Hotel Sagrada Familia
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Minbar in room
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- High-speed internet in room (free)
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Free High-Speed Internet
Photos of Hotel Sagrada Familia
TravelPod Member ReviewsHotel Sagrada Familia Barcelona
Hotel itself ok, room is run down and not too clean
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Sagrada Familia Barcelona
Travel Blogs from Barcelona
This morning we got to sleep in for the first (and only) time! We walked from our hotel to the famous cathedral still under construction designed by Antoni Gaudi, "Basilica De La Sagrada Familia". It is an amazing masterpiece and is not scheduled to be completed for another 11 years. Definitely a sight to return for! In the afternoon Beth went on a …
... and is one of Antoni Gaudí’s masterpieces. A remodel of a previously built house, it was redesigned in 1904 by Gaudí and has been refurbished several times after that. Like everything Gaudí designed, it is only identifiable as modernisme or art nouveau. The ground floor, in particular, has unusual tracery, irregular oval windows and flowing sculpted stone work. There are few straight lines, and much of the facade is decorated with ...
What a day! Our planned relaxing day started out that way, but ended up exhausting. Urban vacations can be a lot of work. Tomorrow, we have a 5 hour tain ride along the coast, ending in a coastal town called Alicante. The day after that, we will be laying on the beach. We are looking forward to both. Our plan is to check out the Mercado (enormous permanent "farmer's market"), stroll and shop. That's the whole ...
... are spectacular. We plan to be there when it is finished, it is going to be fantastic!
This got us to thinking, what are our favorite churches we have seen? Here is the list:
1. St. Peter 's Basilica at the Vatican
2. La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
3. St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
4. Santa Maria de Toledo in Spain
5. St. Frances of Assisi Cathedral in Assisi Italy
6. The Duomo ...
... and dirt cheap sandwich shop)
- Dinner @ Cera 23 (Strange but good. Monkfish wrapped in ham w passion fruit sayxe, Iberian pork w ginger and apple compote)
- Drinks @ Kalderkold (European craft brew bar)
1. Sagrada ...