Ryerson Student Residence
TripAdvisor Reviews Ryerson Student Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... and dates of birth are not mentioned in the saga.
At the Spring Assembly, Thurm presented the charges against Olaf, saying that he was overly fond of his pond and given to cursing unnecessarily, and concluding with charges of general curmudgeonliness and blindness of the left eye. As tradition dictates, Olaf responded with a defence of, Oh yeah? The court imposed a token compensation of one eighth of an eyrir, and required both of them ...
... font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: 17.920000076293945px;">ECUADOR
GERRY & GAETANO
Well I was planning to write this blog two nights before I left, however I am currently sitting at the gate. For the past few days I have had such a mixed feeling of emotions – I was mostly nervous, however now I am feeling much more excited. I think I am most nervous about the unknown in the upcoming weeks but I am sure that once I get things sorted out over there that I will be much more excited. Although I am sure I was just nervous about saying bye ...
... br> Back home and we were off in convoy to The Junction where Karen had managed to get the owners of their favourite Indian restaurant which doesn't take bookings ever to hold a table for 8 because of our status as visiting Australians. Cue awesomely good Indian food. The Junction was holiding it's music festival that very night so we wandered along the street looking at the various venders of food and the interesting shops and stopping ...
... the ATW80 itinerary as well as the coordinators for each leg, Matt Buruss, Amber Kelleher, Benson Tang, Lisa Williamson, and Whitney Kulesz, I am so appreciative of your consistent efforts to put together the best possible 5 weeks of international corporate travel immersion. To those at BCD Travel; Chicka Elloy, Thad Slaton, Jay Rhodes, and Christian Dahl, who recognized something in me during the application process and gave me the green light to go on the ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service