Ryerson Student Residence
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Toronto
What another long day.
Up and ready for a bus at 8.00. Visited the town of Jordan, 1 hour and a half later, had a wine tour through cave spirings winery, very nice.
Back on the bus, travelled down to Niagara falls. Lunch at planet hollywood. Got on the maid of mist and went into falls, and then also walked behind them. Absolutely …
Wake up quite grumpily and slightly hungover. Had breakfast and decided on a kick of the footy on the lawn with the boys, great stuff. Given my options were the movies to see transformers or the museum, i decided id rather sit in the sun and watch the blue jays beat tampa bay 5-0 at the rogers centre-beautiful. Also the roof closed after the game, …
Finally, arrived here at 7.00 last night (3.20pm here Thursday 24th) and have been sleeping ever since.
Plane trips not without drama, my bag late to come out onto carousel in LA , thought i was going to miss my connection and felt like a criminal all the same (whats with all the fingerprinting and photo's in customers arrhhh) and then …
... ok to laugh at them if they did? Probably not, they're far too nice to laugh at other people's discomfort.
-What's family day? A bank holiday 17th Feb
-Why do dogs have shoes on ? Because it's cold -- cats' are apparently house bound too, in case they get eaten by racoons!
- Canadians are likely to buy a 4-5 year old house and rip it down and rebuild it - apparently they all want houses to their own ...
... of cool stores and districts. For dinner, Ryanne and I walked past the Hockey Hall of Fame and to the CN Tower. We got street meat (hot dogs and such) at a street vendor and it was actually pretty good. We ate under the CN Tower then took the subway to the airport.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ryerson Student Residence Toronto
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $127
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $103
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $100
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $124
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service