Ryerson Student Residence
TripAdvisor Reviews Ryerson Student Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... Seeing the bridges that link Canada and the USA blocked solid with Canadian going to America for the weekend shopping. So it's a national holiday and they leave their country to go to America for cheap drinks and gas. Quite ironic thinking about it really. Seeing the falls for the final time with crowds of tourists trying to get that perfect picture. Arriving at niagara fall stations with the Cornish sunshine out ( rain) walking over to the machine ...
... the way we drove about the streets near the Sheraton. They were very commercial, reminded me a lot of movie world and the like. The buffet was very nice, and the views were incredible. We took more photos from there. The dining room is on the 28th floor. After lunch we went on the Hornblower boat which took us right up to the water fall, both the American and Canadian (horseshoe). We wore beautiful read ponchos to keep us dry....succeeded with the parts ...
... out more interesting facts about this property. The hotel was used as the set for several top movies . The latest is Red, Jumper, and Max Payne. We stopped for an afternoon drink chez Henri, their lobby bar before getting ready of supper. There is a small but excellent restaurant located in the old section of the building. The prime rib supper was perfect. Not to mention the flambé bananas with Kulua topped with ice cream brought to ...
... to see the falls, and the other to visit the closest casino to Toronto. I haven’t become a degenerate gambler, or maybe I am in denial, but it was more because one of the friends we have met here, Shay, is really into poker. Being really into it is probably not quite accurate, as it must be noted that she is also incredibly good at it, and has been in the world poker tournament and whatnot, so with Niagara being the closet casino to us she ...
... standard than they really should be.
The only problem with this city is that it is like New York City. I hope no one gets offended by this statement, on either side of the border, but c'mon, it's true. It seemed to me to be a smaller version of Times Square, NYC, just with more strip clubs and Tim Horton's on so many blocks. It is a very beautiful city though, definitely lively and as bustling as every other city.
The border patrol is not so much a problem. ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
1926 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service