Ryerson Student Residence
TripAdvisor Reviews Ryerson Student Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... settle back over you, as though you are gradually heaving on a very heavy coat (I can still remember walking back to work through the gates 10 years ago as if it were yesterday) and turning your back on the carefree promise of travel.
But was it worth it after all that, just for a few pictures in your head and a ravaged bank account. Was it worth turning your life upside down, risking your mental health, ...
... some delicious choc chip cookies for desert. So so good, warm cookies straight from the oven are the best and there is something in Jyoti's batter that is so tasty. Jyoti and Mitesh generously give up their bed for us and we head to bed happy with tummies full of cookies.
Day 2: we have a lazy start to the day, more so to catch up on sleep from waking up at 4am from the day before.
Today we decide to follow the Lonely Planet walk around ...
Today I hit the sidewalks ... well, maybe not technically, but in principle.
See, Canada is cold - have I mentioned this? - in winter. It gets freezing outside. Even in Toronto. So Canadians do everything they can to stay out of the cold ... and that includes shopping.
Hence PATH ...
... a 28 klick long system of interconnected tunnels that honeycomb the underbelly of the core of the ...
... brain, I guess, which fed into today.
I had little planned beyond a bit of shopping, but took myself down to the waterfront, which was glorious in the sun. Did I mention I was relaxed? That and a bit giddy at how sweet everything is. Every day should have a little problem, so today's is: mild sunburn having been caught on a cold but sunny day yesterday at the falls. And I forgot to put any cream on today! But it is very mild.
... it here if you would like: http://www.scotiabanknuitblanche.ca
Anyways, we had a good evening wondering the streets looking at all the art, most of it was whacko (modern art stuff). However some standouts were the giant helium balloon spider that you could pull strings and make it move, and a sculpture that was made up of 3000 bicycles. I feel like these things are quite common in Toronto, every second weekend of so they will shut down ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
1926 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service