Ryerson Student Residence
TripAdvisor Reviews Ryerson Student Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... the principle get involved and be in the game as the goalie. The kids loved cheering for him. The male teachers beat the students but the girl teachers lost. Our last evening we had Sancocho which is a local soup with chicken, potatoes, carrots and yuka. They have it for celebrations here. The school also gave us Thankyou medals and we gave a little presentation about what we learned. ...
... During the course of the trip, we have seen some pretty large buildings; buildings that put virtually all 'skyscrapers' in London to shame. This has led to somewhat of an immunity of awe when we come across new buildings in new cities. However, the CN tower was the exception to this. This is probably for two reasons. The first is it's shape; it is extremely narrow in comparison to it's height, making it seem even larger than it is - a bit like a lanky schoolchild. The second is to ...
... complete with shops, food, basically anything you may need. People do not have to leave their office building. I can imagine this would be a god send in their cold winters. We spent a good 1.5hours navigating our way through this which was fun and we also came across a little jewellers where I finally picked out my birthday watch. I looooove it! :)
Mum and I left Blake and Dad and continued through the Eaton Centre to do some shopping which is HUGE by the ...
... did it again. Left me sleeping downstairs. But this time Lady took my bed up with
her. After a while, I figured it out, and went upstairs to find them. My place was waiting for me, so I just cuddled in. They didn’t REALLY think I was going to sleep in my bed, did they? No way!
Just chillin’. Sleeping late. The Lady finally got up to take me ...
... It was also very strange to see a very thick fog at the beach. After the islands we went back to the Cavern to watch the Blue Jays play the Yankee. It was the third game of the series and probably the most exciting. In the first inning, poor pitching and mistakes by the Yankees led to a 4-0 lead. In the next inning, Encarnacion hit a double run home run putting the blue jays 6-0 ahead of the Yankees. The game ended 7-2. We were happy ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
1926 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service