Ryerson Student Residence
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ryerson Student Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... I explained I realized it was a poor choice in Philly even though it was the Wyoming, not Dallas, Cowboys and was on my way to change. After I changed into and ESPN shirt, I walked back through the alley asking "Is this better?" and received approval.
Knowing I had 6 hours of driving and a border crossing in front of me today was a little nerve wracking. If there was one place that I feared derailment of my trip, this was it. ...
... packs, a stroller and Jackson running alongside. My big brother was a superstar that night. Our flight attendants were quite chatty when we boarded and they didn't appear to be in a hurry; meanwhile, the rest of the passengers were seated and buckled up ready to go. We weren't sure they appreciated our late arrival or the pilot's decision to invite Jackson into the cockpit!
In the early hours of the next day, we finally arrived safely ...
... of Canada. I think Mexico might have been a third option, but no, just no. So I chose Canada. Now how to get there. Initially I looked at flights, hella expensive, so next option buses and trains, not viable, third option, drive. So the closest spot was Toronto, passing through Niagara Falls, only thing left to do was convince someone to come with me.
I did just that in the form of a Spaniard named Xavi and his Belgian friend name Sophia. We rented a car and left after ...
... this is a pretty predictable, tourist-friendly itinerary, and truth be told, I am glad. This year has been grueling and exhausting for me, and quite frankly, I can’t even fathom the idea of having energy to chase visas, pop malaria pills and fill prescriptions for the treatment of all kinds of weird and wonderful tropical diseases. No, this year I am completely content to be worrying about which fleece and what pair of Birkenstocks to pack, knowing that I ...
... their decision to leave their home and families to make a new life and provide better opportunities for their children.
Reintegration into life at home also meant finding a balance between basic need fulfilment and the privileged lifestyle that our society offers. I was often struck by the warm smiles, tenacity and positive spirit of those who live on so much less than what we’re accustomed to in the western ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service