Ryerson Student Residence
TripAdvisor Reviews Ryerson Student Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... society has repaired and restored much of the building as well as furnishing it . There is a suite which can be hired as a bridal suite and while we were there a young Asian couple were having their wedding photos taken. The poor groom looked as though he had had enough. They were there at least 2 1/2 hours.
The views of the city from the tower were great. The castle is on a hill and the tower was quite high. Very impressive. We also went in an 800 ft tunnel ...
We have all enjoyed a sleep in again so head out late morning to the CNE. This is an annual expo held in Toronto. There are rides and more interestingly the food served up here is stuff of imagination: deep fried mars bar, nachos in a bag, big big sandwiches. Last year there was apparently deep fried butter - gross gross gross. We walk around the fair looking at the rides, giant zip line that went across the whole area and the games before heading ...
... found and on the next bus behind him. You can imagine my exhilaration and unbelievable relief at this news. However, driver number 5 claimed no knowledge of the report and hadn’t seen a bag. What?!! Could driver number 4 be playing a cruel joke or confusing my report for another?
When driver number 6 opened his door at the platform and I saw the yellow back pack sitting beside him I was ecstatic! Smiling broadly ...
... was lacking.
Still not time to head back to our bed, we wandered around like zombies - now we were on the hunt for reading glasses as mom sat on hers and broke them the day she left vancouver. We were unsuccessful. We did however manage to find the Sofa Cafe, only my guts were churning from too many bad eggs, bread, and cafe con leche`s, so I just couldn`t bring myself to get *another* coffee. :(
We NEEDED to go to bed at this ...
... them we were traveling to the east coast just forgot about Canada. Its all worked out ok though, but I thought we paid a lot for gas wow. Took photos at the Blue Water Bridge but I will upload them tomorrow. We are finally on vacation - going to turn in. Tomorrow is full of stuff to see.
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service