Ryerson Student Residence
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ryerson Student Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... During the course of the trip, we have seen some pretty large buildings; buildings that put virtually all 'skyscrapers' in London to shame. This has led to somewhat of an immunity of awe when we come across new buildings in new cities. However, the CN tower was the exception to this. This is probably for two reasons. The first is it's shape; it is extremely narrow in comparison to it's height, making it seem even larger than it is - a bit like a lanky schoolchild. The second is to ...
... 5 lane motorways with only a handful of cars driving on them. Drove to the immigration border to cross into Canada. Queuing up for passport control in the car, I jumped out to get my passport out of my bag in the boot, within seconds I was surrounded by 3 armed police guards threatening me. Confused. I surrendered my bag as requested and climbed back into the Stang. It was only once when we reached the front of the queue that they explained that due to the weapon laws in the ...
... in dirt pinned up against the wall and trying to escape from some unseen force.... and more. So creepy.
From here we went to the Sci-fi house, which was the kracken, giant spiders, giant man eating plants, and it was all black and white... somehow. Not sure how they did that. we were the only colour in there. This one was the least scariest but still very well done. There were less characters and it was an old scary house full of creatures that we were walking ...
... degrees we heard on the car radio before we parked – with a nice breeze so it is actually a pleasant day to walk. It is too bad there is so much construction and not just on the streets! Even many of the buildings are getting facelifts so their beauty is also covered. There are people everywhere; they are walking and sitting on stairs, ledges, planters, bannisters, anywhere they can. A woman with long blond hair glides past us. To me she is ...
... were wonderful, the food interesting and varied, accommodations were excellent value and the cultures fascinating.
One common complaint among the local tourism industry providers and fellow travelers was the influx of Russian tourists, most notably in the high-end beach venues. The general consensus is they are arrogant, rude and unruly after a few drinks. And they are frequently past a few drinks. In truth, this ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service