Ryerson Student Residence
TripAdvisor Reviews Ryerson Student Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... you've not had change to buy clothes for a year, you've lived out of the same small selection of clothes for a year.... You see Abercrombie and Hollister selling hoodies and jiggers for the equivalent of £10 and t shirts for the equivalent of £4.... Doesn't really take a genius to work out that you are literally going to feel like you're in heaven. Obviously neither of us just bought for ourselves, in fact for the first 2 hours all we bought were pressies. Finally ...
... I had not had enough already) I found everything from normal cold drinks such as cola right up to large bottles of champagne. However after looking at the prices of such items I decided to leave them be as even a bottle of water cost $9!! On top of all that there is even a laptop on the table for ones own personal use.
After what started out as a rather boring day it all turned into a great evening and one that I will never forget.
And that's it from another day on this ...
... as the Old Town is primarily a tourist area full of French style cafés, restaurants, hotels, museums etc. In QC we were not so lucky with the weather and the first full day we spent there was extremely windy so we were unable to spend much time outside, but day two was much better and we made up for what we had missed over the remaining time there, which was essentially walking all over the upper and lower sections of Old Quebec and through the Plains of Abraham. ...
Canada Vs Norway seemed to prize workers across the city out of their offices and into bars, as we found out from a local office slacker opposite the Flat Iron, en route to Lawrence Market.
Our 2nd visit here treated us to some fresh fruit, some very bad Poutine (not that we knew any different at the time) and the purchase of some local wine, fortified by hardened ...
... for getting sound as the are not in the boondocks like our train stations.
While waiting for Rich to tie up loose ends re his visa I met and had quite a lengthy chat with Lila Z. Rose who is the Canadian author of Sex, Love & Paradise. Apparently she is also screenwriter and songwriter. This book's available on Kindle so hence it's now on my Kindle - hope it's a good read!
Not good regarding his visa: we weren't paying ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
1926 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service