Ryerson Student Residence
TripAdvisor Reviews Ryerson Student Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... John! I was pretty overexcited to see Pierce Brosman’s shoes that he wore
in Goldeneye! They had everything, from Madonna’s heels, to John Lennon’s
loafers, and even Robert Redford’s cowboy boots that he wore offset during the
Out of Africa film!
I headed home, only to discover that my housemates were
pre-drinking, getting ready to go and see the Nuit Blanc. So I figured I
should go on round two! ...
... little home much quicker but still took an hour. We made up our bed and unwound from the day a bit before falling asleep again. Another amazing day!
Friday, September 5, 2014
Down day. We found out that tickets to the TIFF movies are $240 for 10! That's $24 a ticket....for a movie?! They were much cheaper in New Zealand. Well that's not going to happen. Ted has 6 projects to check out here in the area and some work to finish for his Europe trip for ASU this ...
... this exclusive screening. The Space channel had set up their own lighting and cameras to cover live reaction from fans as well as a backdrop where fans in costume could take their pics to send back to the BBC to show the strong Canadian fan support.
There was also a CBC news cameraman there. Minutes ...
... roasts of coffee beans at the bridal shower. We all met up again after our various tasting sessions for dinner at 'Ravi soup'. It's a small restaurant that sells fresh soups and amazing burritos. We had tasted 'Ravi soup' burritos when we were in Toronto a few months earlier and had a hankering for some more. After our delicious serve of soup and burritos we caught a taxi across town to see a concert. The band we saw was 'Chvrches', an exciting new rock/electronic band ...
... jacket in absolute awe of your dollar store umbrella. And try taking two weeks worth of ice cold showers: I think we've all added water heaters to our list of blessings. To the country of Tanzania and my new African family, you have forever earned a place in my heart. I will always cherish the memories of my time spent with you. I hope we will all be together again soon. And I can't forget my 4-H Odyssey family! I ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service