Ryerson Student Residence
TripAdvisor Reviews Ryerson Student Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
This is a familiar feeling.... bags are packed, we have no place to call home, very few belongings and our future is very much unknown. It is thrilling and terrifying.
We are waiting to board our flight to Reykjavik - the capital of Iceland. Here we plan (very loosely) to circumnavigate the country in our micro rental car and 'wild camp' where we see fit.
... br> We walked down nearby Yonge Street which is the university district so there were lots of cheaper food outlets and shops. Up a side street we find a couple of nice looking bars and restaurants. We decide the Queen and Beaver pub deserves our custom and sit outside. The friendly barman called Fritz serves us beers and chats about the pub and it`s menu and then books us a table on the upstairs balcony. The food ...
... It’s a wonderful story all about
the love of a Japanese girl for her American husband who runs off, gets her pregnant and marries
an American women. He then wants to nick his child off the Japanese girl. What
On Wednesday I was lucky enough to go to the Basketball with
Jaqui. We went to watch the Toronto Raptors vs the Israeli Maccabies. It was
the day of the tragedy in Ottawa, with the shooting of the ...
... of a manicured life. A life of beer-belly comfort and died
hair and cottages.
“Hello,” he replied.
“And where are you off to today?”
she continued.He didn't feel like answering. The memory of the beer and the fire in
the lodge had left him where he wanted to be and he felt that feeling was now
“I’m on my way home,” he said. ...
Joan and I met at Pearson International Airport about 11:30 a.m. to check in for our flight to Miami. We were traveling with American Airlines and Joan was on wheelchair assist. Once through customs we had a fast lunch near our departure lounge, a nice diversion from our "hurry up and wait" procedure. It will be great to get to our hotel in Miami to relax a little before boarding the ship ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
1926 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service