Ryerson Student Residence
TripAdvisor Reviews Ryerson Student Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
Further south of the QEW highway was the Canadian Sufi Centre. A rather unassuming building from the exterior it is lavishly furnished with large Persian rugs and Turkish ceramic wall tiles. It was reminiscent of 'Tekke's' I had visited in the Balkans, I explained to one of the hosts.
... 8217;m doing it in the middle of the road, not in those branches or on the side of the houses. Right. Here. In. The. Middle. Of. The. Road!
See? There we go. Well, they seem happy now. Looks like we’re heading back. Yup! Sniff!
Sniff! Going home now! Ok, ok. If you insist! One more pee! Happy? Let’s go!
Sheesh! She almost forgot to take me out! That’s what ...
... comfort items. It was a long walk back carrying all our heavy items but we finally made it.
The wifi in Knox is so much better than in HI-Toronto and even my old room in Cinnamon College (where it was non-existent). I'm a lot more comfortable here.
I also signed up for the U of T Ultimate team try outs and joined the Toronto Ultimate Club for a chance to play in a recreational league.
... by Cheryl Strayed and although my pack is not as heavy it's close. Destination this summer is Massassauga Park. Our access point is Three Legged Lake in Oastler Lake Provincial Park. Edit later.. ( LATER NEVER HAPPENED 10/12/2012) Post 2 Friday morning sunrise We choose a site for a sunset. So this morning the sunrise is happening behind me and I can see it through the tress. Spider Lake has mist rolling by on one side and ...
... whole bunch of rides and haunted houses. I was hungry so grabbed some Wendy's for lunch then look some more photos and got back on the bus. Next we stopped at the whirlpool rapids. This is a point on the river where a 90 degree bend was created by glaciers in the ice-age and now the river has cut into that bend in the rock forming the largest natural whirlpool. We also saw the point in the river where the falls originally was. Now it has moved a few kilometres due to ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service