Ryerson Student Residence
TripAdvisor Reviews Ryerson Student Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
This is a familiar feeling.... bags are packed, we have no place to call home, very few belongings and our future is very much unknown. It is thrilling and terrifying.
We are waiting to board our flight to Reykjavik - the capital of Iceland. Here we plan (very loosely) to circumnavigate the country in our micro rental car and 'wild camp' where we see fit.
... br> We walked down nearby Yonge Street which is the university district so there were lots of cheaper food outlets and shops. Up a side street we find a couple of nice looking bars and restaurants. We decide the Queen and Beaver pub deserves our custom and sit outside. The friendly barman called Fritz serves us beers and chats about the pub and it`s menu and then books us a table on the upstairs balcony. The food ...
... It’s a wonderful story all about
the love of a Japanese girl for her American husband who runs off, gets her pregnant and marries
an American women. He then wants to nick his child off the Japanese girl. What
On Wednesday I was lucky enough to go to the Basketball with
Jaqui. We went to watch the Toronto Raptors vs the Israeli Maccabies. It was
the day of the tragedy in Ottawa, with the shooting of the ...
... of a manicured life. A life of beer-belly comfort and died
hair and cottages.
“Hello,” he replied.
“And where are you off to today?”
she continued.He didn't feel like answering. The memory of the beer and the fire in
the lodge had left him where he wanted to be and he felt that feeling was now
“I’m on my way home,” he said. ...
Joan and I met at Pearson International Airport about 11:30 a.m. to check in for our flight to Miami. We were traveling with American Airlines and Joan was on wheelchair assist. Once through customs we had a fast lunch near our departure lounge, a nice diversion from our "hurry up and wait" procedure. It will be great to get to our hotel in Miami to relax a little before boarding the ship ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Awesome Place
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Rd, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- everything Toronto has to …
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Typical, Upscale Marriott
- Weekend stay
- Faltava um minibar, mas a …
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Santa Maria Novella, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $72
- Nice Place
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
- On edge of Chinatown.
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Lovely motel smaller than …
- It was nice
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Hilton Toronto
- Intelex conference
30 Carlton Street, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $49
- Lovely hotel with good roo…
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Don't hesitate, just book.
- A good start
- Alone in T.O. !
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
655 Dixon Rd, Toronto | 3 star hotel
- Last Minute Lodging
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Highly recommended
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Hotel in a Great Loc…
- Ideal location
- Very Corporate hotel but c…
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- hyatt hotel
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Rd, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice & clean hotel close t…
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Another Fairmont.
- Fit for a Queen