Ryerson Student Residence
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... hour and a half standing in the back cabin chatting with Ian and Debbie, my flight attendants, enjoying a little Heineken happy hour. Got the scoop on some good things to experience in Hong Kong. Apparently it is 47 degrees with the humidity but the pollution is not bad. The recommendation for food was to go to the dirtiest places with lots of Chinese people. Then it will be good. Nothing too out there. Not like sheep penis on a stick that you can get in ...
... to others and then came back to ask the same questions over and over again. Needless to say this process to over 45 minutes as El Al airline security did not believe Chantal and my story (or something of another.) and put us through additional security once arriving at the gate.
Making my way through the normal security, I was free from any issues and was passed to my gate which is were the feel fun began. They ...
I look forward to your support in this journey by reading my entries, adding comments, asking questions and keeping in touch!!!
Being a vacationista, the possibilities are endless on showing you how a glam girl as myself with fashion in her back pocket, can travel for lengthy amounts of time, on a budget, and with only one piece of luggage! (Not to mention being away from Shoppers Drug Mart! hahaha)
Take care and happy travels!!
... would see me try to understand what they meant when they referred to bow and stroke (left and right) as starboard and port, especially when shouted excitedly in order to prevent us from charging into the bank or one of the many other boats.
Not only was I trying to understand the new terminology and remember my new-found sculling technique, but the outing was on a miserable evening of torrential rain more suited to an English autumn than Canadian ...
... or on their properties. They did this at great peril to themselves, their families and often to the whole town itself. For if the Nazis found a Jew hiding amongst them, the punishment would be extreme and far-reaching. As of January 1, 2012, Yad Vashem has bestowed the honorific title of Righteous Among the Nations to a total of 24,356 individuals, with Belgians counting 1,612 such individuals.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ryerson Student Residence Toronto
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service