Royal Tulip Amsterdam
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
(* The OV-Chip Card is in no way intuitive. Trying to use it nearly unhinged Alex and made him want to write off the Netherlands forever. If you corner him at our next party, he'll give you an earful.)
When you’ve been on the road as long as we have without much adult interaction aside from your spouse, you too will find that the highlight to a city as amazing as Amsterdam is actually dinner and drinks with friends. In our case, these friends ...
... As I say, the man got off at Wolfsburg. Another got on. He said Wolfsburg was the main plant for VW worldwide. I do have to say there were tons of cars there, like Mitsubishi used to look like, just fields and fields of cars.
Changed engines and carriers in Bad Bentheim (as opposed to Good Bentheim?) No, Bad is German for Spa so Bentheim is a spa-town. When the announcer came over the ...
... of trains: 113
# of flights: 3
#of monies found: 9.69 Euros, 8.05 soles, 15 cents American, 10 cents Bolivian,1cent Canadian, 15 swiss francn'cents , 11 Czech Republic things, 5 cents Croatian, 2 Hungarian fillers (no longer in use), 10 Romanian lei cents, 1 pence, 1 ukranian coin
... budget on museums lol. in the end we were delaying the inevitable and that was heading to see Amsterdams infamous Red Light District. A short stroll and you can sense a change, it's like stepping into another world. I was expecting Hindley St on steroids, but what we got was a very well policed area that had a carnival like atmosphere. Bays of Red Light windows line the canals, with prostitutes in all shapes and sizes on display trying to woo the next passer by in. ...
... the road. We choose to do a 2 hour walking tour entitled The Coffee Shop Tour. I'd just like to point out that it wasn't a pub crawl type tour of coffee shops, we only went into one. We had time before the tour started so headed to the Amsterdam museum, I found it really disjointed. Items from different periods were placed in the same room and it just felt a little odd. There was about 25 people on the tour which was lead by a women who ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Royal Tulip Amsterdam
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant