Royal Tulip Amsterdam
TripAdvisor Reviews Royal Tulip Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... 2, and the first time ever for Daniel. Although, they did tell Mum when they were last in Australia that she was pregnant with him. Which she was, 6 months in, but she never knew. No wonder he's so ******. They helped us to a taxi, I almost got run over because the cars go on the wrong side of the road here, and the taxi took us into Amsterdam to our accommodation, where we met the bloke who gave us the key and went to bed, totally ...
... but significantly more amused, we all burst out laughing as the sounds continued, providing our family with a bit of appreciated comic relief, that we will most assuredly laugh about many years from now. In the end, we were told to “put the money...” (which was a total of 2 euros 50) “…into the mailbox.” Thank you so much for that assistance. Firstly, there is no mailbox. Secondly, how will you know if we have put it there. Both of these concerns ...
... De Kooning, and it was all downhill from there. Well, at least for Steve. Mandy did find merit in some of the more modern pieces of art. At least we could take photos in this Museum although there were plenty of works we didn’t want to waste our precious memory cards on.
On our second full day we visited the recently restored Rijksmuseum, an impressive building which is home to the city’s more classical works of art. There were a couple of ...
Day two in Amsterdam, the weather is still quite grim so an excellent opportunity to check out some of Amsterdam's incredible museums. My day started off with me thinking I was walking in the right direction, acting like I know all there is to know about the streets of Amsterdam, turns out I don't know and I spent about 45 min redirecting myself where I wanted to go. My first stop was the van Gogh museum in the museum quarter. On my way to the area I of course had to ...
... at his ticket! So I tried to tell him that his flight was leaving in a very long time (like 12hrs time) but he didn't get it. I showed him my ticket, so that he could see that mine was in the mooooorning and his at niiiighht! Nah. Still didn't get it. Eventually I just smiled and said ok to him and then he was happy and left me in ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant