Royal Tulip Amsterdam
TripAdvisor Reviews Royal Tulip Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... to go back to the room to get changed for training. We left the room early so that we would allow enough time for finding this place (it's a 3.5km walk)
luckily we did leave enough time, cos after a couple wrong turns we got there at 4.45pm! (Although we did have a brief coffee break hehe)
we we just about died during the training....this is why you don't stop training!!! Haha we are going to pay ...
Bye Bruges, Hallo Amsterdam- Wednesday 9th July We were off to Amsterdam! I had my reservations…. While the Netherlands is known for its windmills, cheese and clogs….. Amsterdam as a whole is known for their leniency towards the use of marijuana even though it is an illegal substance. They are open to its use in public, in one of its various parks, pubs, hostels and even have dedicated "coffee shops". Intent on not wanting our whole trip in Amsterdam ...
... De reden dat er een eind komt aan deze epische trip is omdat ik het gevoel heb dat het reizen een lifestyle is geworden en dat ik moeite heb om intens te blijven genieten van die zoveelste adembenemende zonsondergang. Ook verlang ik ernaar om het perspectief te zien: hoe ik als persoon met "reisbagage" mijn plaats zal vinden in de hectiek van de Westerse wereld.
Grootse dank gaat uit naar alle inspirerende en ...
... soccer jersey for the world cup (I've been looking 4 years for one), walked along the port and went to get a train reservation for tomorrow. Then back to the hostel. On the way back, I stopped at a bunch of souvenir stores and gave into my inner tourist and bought a bunch of stuff. I figure it will be stuff that can give me memories of the places I visited on this trip, things I can use, and I have the space in my bag since this is my ...
... t smoke that much and that it is mainly the tourists. So for Amsterdam, tolerating marijuana is doing wonders for their tourist industry.
The rest of our tour was really nice. Amsterdam is a gorgeous city. It has canals running alongside the streets and really unique looking buildings. The streets were all brick and were always filled with bikes. Almost every person I saw there was on a bike. They are crazy bikers too so we had to watch out. They were scarier than ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant