Royal Tulip Amsterdam
TripAdvisor Reviews Royal Tulip Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
Sunday March 1st...
I just received an email from a biker friend of mine, which feels too good to be true. But this job offer from Harley-Davidson is true!!
The moment I read it, I knew I would be a great Ambassador, as I live to ride, ride to live and love writing (about it). Still I put it to the side, as I felt responsible towards my employer. Had I not ...
... from taco Tuesday. I didn't want to go the store and found some other ingredients to add to the ground beef (potatoes, onion, garlic) at the house so it was perfect...I had a great time cooking/creating, all the while listening to some 80s Dance Radio and enjoying my coffee shop purchases. Rasta Hoots supervised and kept me company until Elizabeth got home around 5:30ish. The enchiladas were quite tasty and we were both feeling satisfied before heading ...
We did the hop on - hop off city sightseeing bus today, taking in sights such as - Centraal Station, Science Center Nemo, National Maritime Museum, Windmill de Gooyer, Dapper Market, Artis Royal Zoo (can see the elephants and pink flamingos), Jewish Quarter, Rembrandt House Museum, Rembrandt Square, Skinny Bridge, Royal Theatre, Heineken Brewery, Rjiksmuseum, Vondel Park, Holland ...
... Brilliant. Now more than 3 hours into my trans Atlantic flight I wish it would never end. How ever do you get it this good? What are the chances? My bliss is promptly shattered by the characteristic loud PING everything time assistance is called to the sick toddlers, which seems to be at a severely overused, might as well install a swinging door and transform the small sickbay to a permanent operating theatre, just in case a traveller should present with symptoms so dire as ...
... the middle of it. One side of the mirror was a makeup mirror and the other side was a full-length dressing mirror. A bright blue delft ceramic bowl was our sink. Small under cabinet storage was on both sides of the vanity. The desk area was also cool. It was totally wrapped in black leather and so was the mini drawer bar. It had a very modern radio and 3 desk lights and was once again a replica of a shelf in a library.The Andaz even provided European electrical conversion ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant