Royal Tulip Amsterdam
TripAdvisor Reviews Royal Tulip Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... as an artist at the age of 27, then 10 years later Van Gogh shot himself and died. However, not only did he study art and practised to become an painter during the 10 years, he also produced almost 1,000 paintings! That was almost 2 paintings per week! What was even more incredible was the number of visitors at the museum. Each room of the entire exhibition was full of people, and there was a long queue of people at the ...
We arrived at Schiphol Airport and the power was out inside. It seemed a bit strange that all the shops were dark and shut down and only backup lights were on inside. We made our way to the train station and discovered to our dismay that there was a major power outage across Holland that shut down the train system. So much for our plans to take a train to the main station right across from our hotel. So instead we made our way out into the ...
Amsterdam. Where do you even begin? Our last stop on our European invasion. We left Hidelberg early which was a good thing because we had really exhausted all that it had given us, and headed to Amsterdam, the land where anything goes. Amsterdam would be our last stop before we flew back to London. It was our last days with the topdeck family, we would make it count. We arrived in Amsterdam after lunch and headed to a cheese and clog making demonstration. This was ...
... hills have been terraced with high walls. Took to the water this morning for a delightful scenic cruise past fortified towns and leafy vineyards. Passed the twin strongholds of the ‘Enemy Brothers’, the Cat and Mouse castles and heared the legend of the Loreley Rock. Disembarked in the quaint wine village of Boppard. Boppard is an ancient city with Roman artifacts and ancient walls. Continued on via Bonn towards Cologne, ...
... Some were concrete boats (built around the steel shortage of WWII) with houses on top. There were also quite a few modern/American looking houseboats built atop a low floating deck of pontoons. Every now and then, we'd come across a boat with large living quarters but still fitted with a mast, leeboards and sails. In some cases the mast was stepped and the boom was fitted with a rolled up sail clearly visible. In other cases the mast had been folded down and the sails removed ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant