Royal Tulip Amsterdam
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Royal Tulip Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
Early start at 3.30am, left London hotel and travelled by coach to Port of Dover, checked by french customs to board the ferry to Calais. 2nd breakfast on ferry - have you heard of hospital food this is ferry food it was shirt and you'll be pleased to know it was very calm and Barb didn't get sick. Joined our coach travelled through Belgian and Dutch countryside to Amsterdam, saw Dam Square and Mint Tower on our way. We were very impressed with ...
... with Dean) and his mates for a great steak dinner before we all head down to Rotterdam for the North Sea Jazz Festival. TRAVELING TIP: you cannot use a VISA or MasterCard at the machines to buy train tickets at the station. You must pay in coins (not notes) or Maestro card. Therefore, be prepared to line up with every other tourist who has a visa or MasterCard (and not €27 in coin) to buy your ticket. Next blog we will be in Rotterdam at the jazz festival, Cheers all Jess and ...
The Police sang about Roxanne saying "You don't have to put on your red light," possibly they were speaking from a first hand account of the infamous Red Light District in Amsterdam. Situated right in the middle of town in the alleys that join the main canals and streets together it's pretty hard to miss. To be honest when we first came upon it in the afternoon we did it without knowing. As we passed local bars and other ...
Lots of things to see, lots of new words to try and decipher, and I had to try and learn Dutch again. Understanding was going Ok, but speaking, I think I will need a few days, but Mim was having a ball, at least she could translate for me.......
Chatting and coffee, and an early night, as jet lag is again taking its ...
... say our finally good-bye's. It was hard to say goodbye especially since they also live in Queensland and so we don't get to see each other that much, the time we did spend together was fun and was a great way to spend a couple of days in Amsterdam! That night was a chilled night as I was still not feeling the best so just stayed in bed whilst my cousin quickly went to the corner store to get some food.
Then next day being New Year's Eve and with me still ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant