Royal Tulip Amsterdam
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Royal Tulip Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
There are some very strong stereotypes out there about Amsterdam and they are not wrong. You know how you have a picture of Amsterdam in your head right now – freeze it – that’s what it is like! Maybe add a little bit of pretty looking streets and rivers then you have the PERFECT picture. The red light district. Wow. You would never see anything like this in NZ!! The night life around Amsterdam is defiantly more lively than during the day. The first ...
Welcome to the boring details of my first week in Amsterdam. The next entries will be much more interesting, I promise.
My first week has been exhausting yet I think I'm going to like it here. Even in the summer it's my favorite type of weather, slight breeze and cool enough for a sweater or light jacket.
My apartment is much nicer than I thought it would be, minus the salmon ...
... before but we were informed by a tiny Asian woman that without reservations it simply wouldn't be possible. So, my tiny Asian wife called ahead and made a reservation on this day. We made reservations for 8PM but Erika insisted that we should go at 6:30PM and try to get seated. When we arrived the tiny Asian woman from the night before had been replaced by a fairly tall Dutch lady who simply changed our reservation and seated us immediately. As is our custom, we ordered lots ...
Well, our cabin accommodation for the next two weeks proved to be more than expected, with the European pillows so accommodating, that the moment heads hit them, they entered the Land of Nod. Fully rested and filled with a breakfast selected from an abundant array of foods, attentively served by very friendly European waiters with quirky senses of humour, including a young twin of Manuel's from Faulty Towers, the ...
Friday, June 6, 2014
Hello my Dear Friends,
The day dawned blue-sky beautiful in Amsterdam. Today was the day for a canal cruise! Amsterdam has hop-on, hop-off canal buses, and I bought an all-day ticket and was on the first round at 10am. I stayed on for the full route; the boat wasn’t busy yet and the morning sun and fresh air w ere pure delight. After the first round, I caught the canal bus going to ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant