Royal Tulip Amsterdam
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... and raced up to him to say "Hi I'm Kate and I'm here from Australia to help". I would have asked him for a photo with me, but Judy said I'd probably have been shot on the spot! Wasted opportunity what a pity.
At the Amsterdam station, we had a problem finding a phone and finally got someone to contact the number given to us of the contact for our apartment.Turned out the number was incorrect as it didn't have the correct number ...
... although it has a few) but it is this edge that has made it a must see place in Europe! It was the start of our European adventure, with a cheap car hire and a tent, we were set. Our first mistake was pitching our tent next to a contiki tour, who seemed to have the energy to stay up giggling and singing all night and be off early in the morning. We spent our first day scouring camping shops to find a stove, and gas for it, which ...
... not for a couple hours after Michael, Fadi, and Spencer’s, I was not able to check in with them. We said our goodbyes and departed.
It was strange leaving three of the people that I essentially spent every day with for the past five weeks. I did enjoy having some personal time in which I worried about myself alone, though. I am confident that I will see them all again in the future. I now head to Rome, Italy for the final stretch of my overseas excursion. ...
... composition-frame-color: rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469); -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; ">Yes sir! Just a bit of a diversion......And true to his word, after yet another half an hour and we arrived at our stop, having done a scenic? tour of the city by tram, having been from city centre, almost to our destination, back to the city centre, and back home again....
... like in Britain.
June 4th - Took ferry over to city, disaster we found a McDonald's but no wi-fi, worse still they don't do sausage egg mcmuffins. Weather excellent with not a cloud in the sky, but overdressed as usual. Took a 1 hour canal tour. Zzzzzzz. Don't! (Just Gonnie No!)
Having a few beers in pavement cafe, writing this. Please note it is day 3 and Bruce hasn't fallen out with a German yet.
TripAdvisor Reviews Royal Tulip Amsterdam
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $196
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $85
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $209
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $100
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $239
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $192
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $96
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $102
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $237
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $347
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant