Royal Pavillion Hotel Dorval
Travel Blogs from Quebec
... past the Governor's House, where Wills and Kate stayed ( and within spitting distance of K&C's) completed the tour.
Of course I wasn't going to let a trip to PEI go by without visiting the Anne of Green Gables shop. The shop was a delight, selling overpriced DVDs books, hats with red pigtails pre-fitted and even Raspberry Cordial- all tended by a desperately embarassed shop attendant forced to wear a smock ...
... roots to those families. The island produces strawberries, apples, and maple syrup. We stopped for lunch at a chocolate factory and of course following lunch we gorged on different chocolate delights. From here we visited the St. Petronille winery for a view and a tasting. We stopped for cider tasting and maple syrup at an orchard. The island offers many different places to stop and taste local products. We enjoyed a view of the river and Quebec ...
... but things are looking good even though we will be on a much larger ship. The weather tomorrow looks like it will cooperate, but the weather is looking positively terrible for Wednesday -- this is the day we were supposed to visit Lake Jean. Instead we may spend the day in Saguenay and hit a few more museums. The kids are getting very wary of museums at this point -- they may have hit the saturation point. Wish us ...
Just a few thoughts about today. We had a pretty lazy day, stayed late in the apartment and then wandered out to see a Brazilian percussion group. That was disappointing but we had fun at the "science" tent in the kids area of the festival where we built a tiny boat and it held over 100 marbles. Our design was really good and stable. After ...
After a day of lugging luggage around and walking around the village, it was time for dinner. We decided to go somewhere close, so we chose La Forge, steps away from the hotel in Place St-Bernard. Matteo did not disappoint, polishing off a bowl of spaghetti all by himself followed by two scoops of ice cream. Needless to say, after that sleeping was not the first thing on his ...
Other places to stay in Quebec
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
2440 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $142
District de Hull, Gatineau | 3 star hotelfrom $109
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
6700 Trans Canada Hwy, Pointe Claire | 3 star hotelfrom $129
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Mediocre service and the mattresses are a nightmare!
- Service mediocre, location good
- Great in every way except a/c
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- If this is the best hotel in Quebec, that's troublesome...
- Good location/great price
- Fine Hotel near the Old City
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
La Cite, Quebec City | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Perfect Hotel!!
- So Romantic!
- Wonderful experience!
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Not worth it!
- The Chateau Frontenac never disappoints!
- Five star it was not!
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
District Saint - Raymond - Vanier, Gatineau | 5 star hotelfrom $186
3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Great if you can get the View
- Great stay!
- Understated and elegant
181 rue Richelieu, La Malbaie | 4 star hotelfrom $171
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Rude Doorman
- Damaged car while valet parking... still waiting to be paid
- A good choice - if you dont mind walking!
1200 Johnson St., Saint Hyacinthe | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Chomedey, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $122
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance