Royal Pavillion Hotel Dorval
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Quebec
... even tables to sit at, so we did our catching up and then returned to the ship to have an early lunch before going ashore again to join our excursion (Panoramic Island Drive) at 12.30 for 3+ hours.
Charlottetown is the capital of Prince Edward Island, which is the smallest and greenest province of Canada. The Island has a population of 145,800 with 58,000 of them living ...
Beautiful day, beautiful drive. Long bridge out to the island - over 10km. Red earth reminded us if home. Plenty of potatoes. Delicious mussels. Had dinner with Brooke's old friend From school Nancy and friend Graham. Very nice folks who obviously love PEI. So do we. Ozzie started coming down with cold/flu. First casualty of the ...
Today is Jacob's 13th birthday. What a milestone for him and for us! The plan is to drive to one of the national parks that we have not visited yet -- Grand Jardin -- and do a moderate hike. This park is known for its unique terrain and its taiga which is a particular kind of forest environment found in Northern Canada. After that we'll come home, make some dinner and then probably hit the Le Moulin a Image -- a projected film on the side of a ...
... A good tour overall.
The dreaded gravel road started here, all the way to Lab City, apart from a few short sections. It started off really bad, large chunky thick gravel. I stopped a short way up to lower the tyre pressures. It was good, bad, good, bad for ages. Hit a few really bad spots where they were laying fresh chunky gravel. Not good for bikes. I had a few sketchy moments, ...
... It recounts the birth of French culture in North America and bears witness to the earliest contacts between French-speaking North America and the people's from other cultures. It also contains an old chapel that has been secularised and now serves as a concert hall, auditorium and a conference centre. A really impressive building and well restored. After a lunch of crepes and chicken at Restaurant L'Omelette we headed back to our hotel to ...
Other places to stay in Quebec
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
2440 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $142
District de Hull, Gatineau | 3 star hotelfrom $109
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
6700 Trans Canada Hwy, Pointe Claire | 3 star hotelfrom $129
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Mediocre service and the mattresses are a nightmare!
- Service mediocre, location good
- Great in every way except a/c
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- If this is the best hotel in Quebec, that's troublesome...
- Good location/great price
- Fine Hotel near the Old City
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
La Cite, Quebec City | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Perfect Hotel!!
- So Romantic!
- Wonderful experience!
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Not worth it!
- The Chateau Frontenac never disappoints!
- Five star it was not!
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
District Saint - Raymond - Vanier, Gatineau | 5 star hotelfrom $186
181 rue Richelieu, La Malbaie | 4 star hotelfrom $171
3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Great if you can get the View
- Great stay!
- Understated and elegant
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Rude Doorman
- Damaged car while valet parking... still waiting to be paid
- A good choice - if you dont mind walking!
1200 Johnson St., Saint Hyacinthe | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Chomedey, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $122
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance