Royal Oasis Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... neon lights and the mini Eiffel Tower which can be seen across the strip) then back to the Bellagio to get picked up. We drove back to the hotel where we went for a quick swim, but the pool was so cold only dad and I could brave it and it was only for 20 minutes or so! In the evening we went back to Downtown via the Gold & Silver Pawn shop, which no longer had a queue so we got to go inside and see loads of the items we'd seen on the show (again, if you watch the show, ...
... via driver less tram to watch a pirate ship fight well how embarrassing Kel and Mark were in good form by now and there were lots of laughs. They went off to buy us another “2 for !” drink while we were waiting for the show to start, (these cards are handed out all over the place). I said something citrus would be nice they came back with a yard glass of Margarita, why was I surprised, the drinks came with a warning ...
... blackjack for a while. Everything was going super well i was up a bit and then got dealt 2 jacks. Much to the dealers disbelief i split them haha. First card down-ace! Blackjack baby! Next card-queen! Dealer bust! Haha she just laughed at me and I got a fist bump from her! Tipped her $2 for being really friendly haha. Steve ended up $50 and i was up $40 so we cashed in the chips and called it ...
... and house dessert and coffee. I ordered the shrimp with coleslaw and fries, Andrew had the Accidental Fish which was fish (hoki) with a shrimp sauce and rice, he loved it. Dessert was a chocolate mud cake. We had two big beers which we later found came and we paid for the glasses at $12.45 each x 4 plus a party catering surcharge all up $60.00 drinks and they slugged us for the soft drinks too. We gave the bill to Jason to sort out, apparently it happened to all the tables ...
... excerpts on youtube:
Then we headed back in the bus, everyone tired, ready for another big day today.
You feel like you are missing out if you take time out and this is Reuben's only full day here so will make an effort to show him as much as possible.
No pics yet, don't know why I can't connect to my Eyefi SD card, sigh.
See my video http://vimeo.com/72527928
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing