Royal Oasis Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... audience involved and the tricks really did blow your mind. My particular favourite was one where the volunteer had to use a camera instead of his eyes to demonstrate slight of hand magic. This 6ft biker guy went on mind somehow he disappeared right in front of our eyes and he was replaced by Teller. It was insane!!!! LOVED IT!!!! Waiting for a taxi afterwards wasn't fun the queue was huge but we eventfully got back to Bellagio and had a quick pack up as we head for LA tomorrow. S ...
... earlier than expected the pair manage to catch the earlier bus. Ryan thinks this must be his lucky day. Ryan engages in a conversation with a lady on the bus which he regrets it almost immediately. Cirsty witnesses other bus travellers smirking at Ryan's predicament and has a quiet laugh to herself. Bus driver lets them know there stop is up next and that they have a bit of ...
... SeatGuru by Trip Advisor, a pop up will describe the benefits and drawbacks to a particular seat selection.Once you are content with your decision, "save" the notification, and ExpertFlyer will automatically advise you of seats alerts. You can also form an alert for practically any seat on full air flights to make sure you get a seat assignment and don't get bumped out of your flight. The Seat Alerts airplane seats alerts ...
... some discussions they allowed him to stay on but if he was to misbehave at all then the police would be waiting for him in Vegas. After this was all finally resolved we flew out 1 and a half hours late!
As soon as we stepped off the plane we spotted pokie machines! Yep definitely in Vegas!
We caught a shuttle to our hotel 'Planet Hollywood', our hotel is really nice and all the rooms have movie themes, ours is "A League Of Their Own". ...
... MGM hosted an UFC fight the Saturday night before.
Went back to the hotel to drop off our stuff and freshen up. We made plans to meet up with Ember. Grabbed a "light" snack at Gilleys at Treasure Island. Treasure Island was pretty neat. Pirate ships out front. They usually have a Siren show but it was cancelled due to reconstruction.
Walking to Treasure Island I got hustled by an eight year old. He handed me a piece of paper asking for donations for his football ...
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $58
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $80
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $36
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $58
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $38
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $37
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $55
- Never again!
- Let down
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $60
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $36
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $31
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $55
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $57
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $97
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $233
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $129
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $157
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $197
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $127
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place