Royal Oasis Motel
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... we booked it or not. We do some research on Grand Canyon and Zion National Park as we’re going to go to them before spending my birthday in Las Vegas. I wanted to do the "Rim to River to Rim" at the Grand Canyon a day before my birthday.. it involves approximately 3 hours descent and 8hrs back up. I’ve heard of people doing it and it’d seriously be the largest hike we’ve ever done and the largest challenge I’ve ever done. However, after ...
... a cheesy wild west frontier soundtrack on our headsets. The plane ride itself, in a teeny eight seater, was as just exciting as the scenery, although my dad who feared he might lose his lunch would disagree I'm sure. On our return to Vegas we went to Ellis Island casino, a tip we'd received from a bus driver. It was off the strip so there was no flash or entertainment - just a small casino, a cheap bar and a diner with cheap American sized portions. The ...
... so at least we get our morning fix . Today we are going to take it easy again, temp dropped here so maybe no pool but plenty to explore on the strip, could have gone shooting for a third of the price last night but was indoors and would rather wait to do in desert when we have the car as want to shoot a sniper rifle. We have THE JERSEY BOYS booked for tonight at the PARIS LAS VEGAS hotel so looking forward to ...
... as of this afternoon, I'm actually done with my packing. If that doesn't scream I'm ready for a trip and adventure, I don't know what does.
I guess I'll just have to check netflicks and find some movies to binge watch to tide me over until we can head to the airport.
We decided that after all of the stress of purchasing a car in a foreign land and driving around LA we deserved a treat! So off to Las Vegas we went!!
The drive out there was very interesting through the desert landscape and it was exciting to come over the ridge to see the Vegas strip in the valley below.
We stayed at Harrah's Casino. Cheap and cheerful, but in a great position on The Strip. They wanted to charge an extra ~$20 a night for a drinks ...
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $58
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $80
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $36
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
3555 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas | 3 star hotel
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $38
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $37
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $55
- Never again!
- Let down
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $60
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $36
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $31
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $55
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $57
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $97
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $233
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $129
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $157
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $197
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Excalibur Stay
- Think before you book