Rose Mountain Manor Bed & Breakfast (And Tea Room)
Travel Blogs from Colfax
... with me!
- Total cost of the trip: $1,592
- Total spent food: $396
- Total spent on gas: $565
- Total spent on historical or national parks: $386
- Total spent on hotels: $145
- Total lost on mishaps: $900
- Total miles traveled: 3292 mi
- Total earned working: ...
after a long 3 weeks of constant driving I am finally back home. I have several wild stories to tell about the college visits and of course how I met my beautiful girl friend. it has been a long fun three weeks and I might just have to do this again, but now I will leave with a special person and return with one also. ...
- Today i woke up and embarked on my journey back home.
- Man I can't wait to be home.
- I woke up and went straight home because I knew I couldn't resist my bed.
- I enjoyed all this trip had to offer even all the ups and down I went through.
- I ...
... I stopped at 76 gas station to fill up my tank.
-then I stopped at a safe way near by.
-I bought a case of waters(12), 3 family size bag chips, and some sweet chocolate cooks for my sweet tooth.
-now that I have bought some temporary snacks I am ready to hit the ...
... a retirement haven and real state prices are now skyrocketing.
A movie was filmed here not long ago by the name of The Christmas Card and at that time of the year, for what we hear, it really becomes one.
Sunday, Cliles, now feeling a bit better, join us and all of us minus Kyle, went for brunch to a mountain restaurant and a walk through the woods.
Thank you guys for such picturesque and cool ...