Rose House Pratunam
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... Hanging in the hostel courtyard I met a few bloaks from England and some hoes from Canada. One made me picked up in my arms to take a picture. Got drunk with Dan and his friends. We met a traveler from New Delhi and I had good conversation about my trip last year with him. When Charlie and Cisco got back they were pretty solid drunk. Charlie had to tell joss that he was going to have "just one beer" with the guys. Cisco was stupid drunk, idk how ...
After we got married, we needed some serious rest time so drove down to Portland for a couple days to relax. While there, there was so much interesting stuff to do that we ended up walking all over the city, packing our days with activities, and staying up late. So after our relaxing stay in Portland we were just as tired as when we left. Being human beings and theoretically possessing the ability to learn, we decided to spend yesterday morning by the pool. We revved up a couple new ...
... congested and I agreed to pay the extra toll road fee to get through faster. I'd seen a good deal on booking.com for the Ambassador hotel and had pleasant memories of staying there 30 years ago. How things change in 30 years ( of course) and the Ambassador is now a large dark building in need of a facelift and a cleanup. My room felt tired and although smoking is banned now, years of tobacco smoke seem to have permeated the fittings. Never mind, it's near Nana Skytrain ...
A van waited outside, a gentle lady guided us towards it. Her name is Tanya by the way. There was a kid in the front seat. I guessed he must be her son but didn't dare ask. As we started to move out, we learned that we would be the only ones on that tour. I was happy, unexpectedly actually.
As we were on our way, our guide gave us the backdrop of Thailand, how Bangkok got its name, the King's rule, floods, people, culture and the reason for ...
Met Walter and Larry from New York at Royal Orchid Sheraton Lounge for a drink with new friends Bill and Gene from California, a hairdresser and Interior Designer. Who walks in but the one and only Gregory, " What are you doing here" I said the same. We went to recommended ( by ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85