Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... recently raised it – built a museum around it – it’s simply amazing.
The HOHO is pretty convenient and our deal here in Stockholm was a 2-day ticket for HOHO for the cost of 25Euro per person – can’t beat that – considering that we had a little lunch at the Vasa museum (Deb was ready to pass out) – two ham sandwiches, bowl of soup and two drinks - $55.00 US. It’s kind of hard ...
... The narrow alleyways, only a few metres wide, are lined with restaurants, bakeries and little shops.
"Interesting fact on Sweden # 04: In Sweden anyone can camp anywhere for a few days at a time for free as long as you aren't in a place which causes a disturbance. So you're allowed to put your tent on someone's property, probably not at the front of the house but down the side out of the way is fine."
We took the trip out to the ...
... we went to the local underground train station and caught the train to Stadion station which led us to the 1912 Olympic Stadium. Fletcher has been to about 15 Olympic stadia around the world so we had to add this to the list.
They were preparing for the Diamond League meet on tomorrow and nobody questioned us as we went through the gate and into the grounds. This is still much as it was built, with wooden pillars and benches and brown stone towers ...
... well as Martha and Monica from Argentina. Lisa had much delight in telling us that she was 72, yet looking at her she seemed no more than in her 50's, with an attractive face and lovely smooth tanned skin. After dinner we checked out the Rock and Roll session in the night club where a non stop line-up of great old numbers from the 50s and 60s were being belted out by the resident DJ Low from NZ, before retiring around ...
... 8220;for” in English. “Strikta” is “strict,” “program” is “program,” and
“sjukdomsdagar” is completely incomprehensible. A phone app like WordLense would
be handy here, although I found no trouble navigating around.
Stefan also mentioned that one common complaint he hears from friends who
moved to Sweden is that they are unable to learn Swedish because so many people
TripAdvisor Reviews Ronneberga Stockholm
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147