Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... family to prepare for the week ahead and us to pack and get ready for our return trip home on Monday through Frankfurt & Hong Kong to Macau for two nights. Ian dropped us at Stockholm Airport early Monday morning for our trip. We were certainly sad to be leaving as it had been a most enjoyable stay with Ian and family making us so very welcome and allowing us us to see at great deal of Stockholm and surrounds.
... of the island for the first time. Went to eat at a traditional pub and thought hey let's get all cultural and ordered Herring, which was a stupid idea. I asked if there were any bones in the fish and the waitress said no. Well let me tell you she lied, big time. I ended up having my mouth and throat cut by a big forkful of herring and it's razor sharp bones. I scored a free meal out of it. It it was an experience I think I could have lived without. Walked back for the last time to ...
... to the airport and didn't have to go through customs or anything. That was weird. Our plane was also early. So we went and waited for Henrik to find us. We sat at a 7-Eleven and waited. He found us, with the help of Facebook. When we got to Henrik's we ate dinner. It was mushrooms on toast with cheese. It was delicious. Everyone was tired and went to bed early. They had just gotten back from the states that morning. They were ...
... reasons that I couldn't fathom and still can't even now as I write this way after the fact, was full of utterly miserable *******s. Reaching the top of the stairs and turning into the corridor to get to my room, I could feel the condescending eyes fall on me. I've not been to prison (yet) but I can imagine being a new inmate walking through a sea of ************victs for the first time must feel similar.
I spent the daylight hours of the next day looking around the ...
... is that during the week it is twice the price so for the first two nights we were booked into a hostel. It was survivable but the real plus was that it was in the heart of the Old Town known as Gamla Stan which makes you feel that you have gone back in time & the atmosphere is great. Gamla Stan dates back to the 13th Century & consists od medieval alleywayd, cobbled streets which my wheels on my suitcase did not appreciate, & ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Ronneberga Stockholm
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147