The Roebuck Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... as we ran out of time last week. Parts of it were the 13th century gatehouse of Beaulieu Abbey, but it’s now mainly of Victorian vintage. It was well worth the return visit - a great house with lots to see and very interesting paintings, photos and momentos of the Montagus over the centuries. The Montagu family still live there (since 1538) so we saw only parts of the house - no bedrooms and only some of the reception rooms. ...
... we had American pancake-(our favourite) also had a heart to heart conversations but annoyed is- happened before I go?! but I always grateful to have a mum since Little Joy in Kenya who touched my heart. anyway I gave my both little sisters a longest hug ever! I worried that's who will look out for them? They always asked me if they need me, but I won't be around for them for 3 months but time to live my own life I ...
... All were assembled by 1830.
Guru, we didn't really need the starter course but I actually enjoyed my zesty appetizer 'Chicken 65' more than my main Chicken Handi Masala. More Kingfisher beer was consumed rather than spread around . Talk of Fuschia Butt, the Quito robbery, my recent junkets, J2's pending trip to Iran, African safaris plus numerous barbs and insults consumed the time. JB and J2 had a train to catch so things broke up c 2100, an excellent evening ...
... After breakfast we set off at 10.30 filled up with diesel at ASDA mileage on the clock 437.9. I bought 32lt costing £41.50 at £1.29.7 per lt then drove thru Ardsley to join the M1 back to London.It was a good drive down light traffic & not many trucks. We arrived in Collingtree in quite heavy rain where we stopped for a cup of tea with Rod&Lesley then onto London. Again filled up with diesel £34.49 for 25.38lt at £1.35.9 per lt - 633miles on the clock - home at 5-30pm. We ...
... in tomorrow and Wimbledon winding up, and the city is full to the brim.
A stroll (really a stagger) through Kensington Gardens revealed Sunday Londoners at play and enjoying the balmy afternoon with dogs, iPads, frisbees, volley ball and babies. Wills and Kate didn't do the right thing by us and make an appearance with George. Bad form really. Didn't they know we were coming?
Tomorrow we are off to ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience