The Roebuck Hotel
Travel Blogs from London
trip, and we had a great time, although I think we were a bit unlucky to catch a spell of not such good weather. We have learnt a lot, like the areas which we like best and which places are likely to get consistently dry warm weather. We tried lots of different campsites and now have an idea which sort best suit our needs.
We enjoyed our month away and will probably do it again next year, bur most likely for a bit longer...... !
... more, departing up to April 2016, you’ll enjoy a 10%* discount (excludes Suites). Plus if you book more than one cruise at the same time, you can save even more – up to 30%* off. ( http://emailfredolsencruises.com/8ID-35 H89-5O3VIU-1GDQAL-0/c .aspx ) Offers exclude Suites and Anchor fares. Sailings must be five nights or longer. Hurry – offer ends today!** We’ve highlighted below a selection of our tempting April and May sailings, all are available with free upgrade to ...
... an open air cafe owned by an Irishman from Belfast who offered free wifi! So a drink and a catch up later we went back to the craft market bought another shirt and then headed home for lunch. As we neared the port taxi with only about 4 onboard was looking for additional passengers at only $25 for two people for a two hour tour. Heat and my first insect bite drew me back to the ship though and another lazy afternoon ...
A day of packing. Unfortunately we were leaving with one more suitcase than when we arrived. Fortunately Qantas allowed 30kg per person as a packing allowance (more on that later) so I felt confident we would be okay. Sad farewells to Uncle Simon in the morning when he left for work, and to kind, sweet Aunty Stephanie at the train station. Stephanie is such a good person! She feeds the foxes; buying dog food and wrapping it up with ...
... Worst beach N: Bondi beach - expectations were higher Best show N: Penn and Teller, Las Vegas, USA S: The House of Dancing Waters, Macau Best adventure experience N: Flight over The Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef, Queensland, Australia S: Tully River white water rafting, Queensland, Australia Best animal experience N: Macaws in flight, Amazon, Peru S: Cheetah kill, Serengeti, ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience