The Roebuck Hotel
Travel Blogs from London
So i am all packed up, after having to re-pack my case only once, and am ready to go. For those who asked for the details, I fly today at 2.50pm to Abu Dhabi where I have a 2 hour layover before the next flight to KL. I arrive in KL local time at approx 1.50pm on Wednesday. I am to be collected from the airport and then taken to the hotel where I will be staying until i find a lovely new ...
... a total cost of £7,244pp, however with the 3 for 2 offer they'll cost just £5,045pp – a huge saving of £2,199 per person! Simply book all these cruises in 1 transaction... ( http://emailfredolsencruises.com/8ID-2P 1MI-5O3VIU-17CTR6-0/c .aspx ) Caribbean with Cuba • 34 nts 3th November 2014 • L1417 Inside cabin £2,346pp** ( http://emailfredolsencruises.com/8ID-2P 1MI-5O3VIU-17CTR7-0/c .aspx ) Venice & ...
... and head to Trafalger and Piccadilly Circus to miss the protest. So that's what we did! My HK group and I had lunch in Trafalger square and then attempted some souvenir shopping in Piccadilly Circus! We needed another toilet break so I found a Starbucks and went to by a drink and sandwich to appease the staff. Little did I know that's all 16 kids would also like a drink. Resulting in us being their for about an hour. From their we headed back towards Buckingham ...
To avoid jet-lag, we rode into Victoria station, but not before taking the yellow Circle line westbound when we thought we were on the green District line going eastbound, which when overlapped with the blue line makes a nice shade of brown. Evidently the Tube is super easy to navigate just not on your first day with 2-3 hours of sleep and an 8 hour ...
... would be happy was for Vik to have a CT scan.
As he was aware our flight was leaving early afternoon, he "queue jumped us" and slotted Vik in for a CT scan in between those with appointments. The good news - there were no air bubbles evident; the bad news, Vik actually has fractured two ribs - numbers 8 & 9. Thomas, our friendly intern, then rang the airport doctors and organised for us to get flight ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience