The Roebuck Hotel
Travel Blogs from London
... br> We also had a look over Lord Nelsons Ship....a real man of war vessel ..guns every where.
The day out also included a harbour cruise.
That night we visited a country pub before going to the Cricketers for Dinner
Next Day after lunch Mike Led us Heathrow to drop off the hire car then catch our flight to Bangkok.
Overall we had 2 very good days. It was great to see Mike and Heather again.
... from the Goodwood Revival weekend.
We ate at the Forrester's pub that evening. A passing car managed to soak us as we walked to the pub. Like we hadn't been wet enough earlier in the day. The campsite warden had told us the pub was pretentious but we had a lovely meal and enjoyed watching the local gents in their tweed and plus fours having a quiet drink and discussing their highlights of the Goodwood Revival.
... and cold. But this makes my departure less painful.
I thought I was departing on Tuesday 17th but in fact it's Monday 16 September from London Heathrow ETD 2215. I am flying with United Arab Emirates although it is listed as a QANTAS flight. We go as far as Dubai arriving at 085LT the next morning.
After 90 minutes on the ground off we go again on ...
... chilled' attitude is a must and all rat racing must be left at the door on arrival. Done and done.
With regards to #diabetes, this seems like the perfect place for everything to be stress free and easy so as long as I make it to the island with my arms clutching my insulin pens, things will be just fine. Just fine indeed.
Now where is my portable hammock?
... We first went on board the HMS Warrior. The Warrior was launched in 1860, and was the pride of Queen Victoria's fleet. Powered by steam and sail, she was the largest, fastest and most powerful ship of her day. The Mary Rose was King Henry VIII flag ship a Tudor warship that sank in 1545 whilst leading the attack against a French invasion fleet in the Solent. Four and a half centuries later, it was raised from the depths and now lies in dry-dock at Portsmouth where it ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience