The Roebuck Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
Hiya everybody, Welcome to my blog again! Guess what will I writing a blog about different country that I will visiting to? I am so pleased say that I will off to Nakuru Kenya!! so yep it is other trip of lifetime! It's my favourite country in the wide world! I am sure my fellow travel buddies Allys and Sara WILL agreed with me! Funnily enough I met them first time in Heathrow ...
Sadly farewelled St Cleer and headed back to Hampshire. Took a little tour around the village before we left. As we didn't have a Cornish cream tea we stopped in Devon at the Boston Tea Rooms in Honiton - gorgeous cafe and had a Devonshire Tea - delicious! From there we travelled through Dorset and passed this inn/pub called Britain's most unusual inn ...
Arrived (or survived) the first leg of our journey! Now onto London Town. Sitting in the plane waiting to take off feeling very pleased with ourselves we managed a seat with no one in front of us (first row behind the kitchen usually reserved for families with kids!! BONUS!! Touched down in London at about 4.00 pm after a very looonnng flight! Felt as if we had been on the plane for days - 30 hours from doorstep to doorstep. Weather was about 24 degrees. And again we marvelled about ...
... to it because a 'full Irish breakfast' has beans too...its a thing here. However, mama did like some mushy instant oat stuff for breakfast...the name sounded like 'musinex'. Anyway...my favorite part of London was definitely walking through Harrods, London's famous department store right near Piccadilly Circus. You could literally spend an entire day at Harrods going ...
... the bus on the way home before sitting on the floor watching telly eating crackers and dip and drinking wine.
As I have mentioned...a good, classy start. If it makes any difference, her house was really classy and nice so it made up for our lack of class. Somewhat.
It was great though, we had a really nice red wine, and I did ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience