Rodeway Inn Wonderland Northwest
TripAdvisor Reviews Rodeway Inn Wonderland Northwest San Antonio
Travel Blogs from San Antonio
... than I expected. My corn tortillas rolled up around shredded chicken with cooked carrots, sliced cooked potatoes covered in a deadly delicious mole sauce...what can I say...I'm Mexican,grew up on this stuff,I'm sixty five so my mom hasn't been around to cook this for a very long time, I closed my eyes and just enjoyed! The company of my daughter, great ambience , better food and a waiter that never failed in anything,,,I'll definitely be back! Very good choice mija,love ...
6th-7th August Not a great deal to talk about after yesterday as it was a driving day, we drove from New Mexico into Texas, and drove down to San Antonio, a fairly uneventful drive. When we arrived we put up tents and then most people went to enjoy the pool, which was lovely. I have decided I don't know how people survive here, the humidity and the heat are unbelievable! Then Marie and I went into San Antonio to have a look round the river walk, ...
... they would pull over on to the shoulder and let you pass. With about a 100 miles or so to go we rode through a stretch of small villages that were setting up for an antique fair or festival of some description and the roadside was lined with stalls and marquees in different states of build some already stocked, it seemed to go on for miles the whole area was antique crazy. Some houses were pact from front to back ...
... to airport rate is cheaper. We told him we didn't want to go all the way out there (was only 7 miles) to get no where. So he rang them first and put the phone on speaker; he spoke to the manager and explained our situation, saying how disappointed and angry we were. He told the SAN manager that he had told us that she would be able to fix the problem for us and get us the cheaper rate; the SAN manager wasn't happy that he had told us this and asked if we were still there not to ...
... are free to go inside to the chapel and see what is left of the fresco drawings from the 1700's. It is in this Mission where the Friars Christianized the Indians.
The Mission San Jose has had and is still undergoing restoration. It is famous for the "Rose Window" where the Priests would come and open up the window and meet the partitioners. This Mission was praised for its unique ...
Other places to stay in San Antonio
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Terrific location, average room
- Not one of the better Hyatts....
- Excellent and personal customer service!!!
9821 Colonnade Boulevard, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $53
- Room and be were way too small for a family of five!
- Shaky Start But Excellent Service
- Nice Getaway :)
Crownhill Park, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $176
- Loved the Westin
- Very nice Westin
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $147
- Great Stay
- Nice hotel - small rooms
- Older Hotel, But In Really Good Shape
1011 E. Houston Street, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $154
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Great Place to Stay !!!
- 3 Star in some Categories - 1 Star in Others
- Not the Place for Romance
217 N St. Mary's St., San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Excellent Experience at the Holiday Inn Riverwalk!
- Friendly restaurant and bar staff, thats about it!!
- Below average
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Indifferent and depressing
- Beautiful hotel, terrible service
- Pleasant ambiance & great location
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $92
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Unbelievably GREAT Service
- Keep an eye on your stuff
- Will choose another hotel next time.
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $104
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $205
- Surprised after reading negative reviews
- Construction Hell!
- What a dissapointment
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Very disappointed
- Great Hotel for Couples.
- Swanky but a little pricy
37 NE Loop 410 (at McCullough), San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $71
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Radisson fine if you only want a place to sleep
- Great value, great location
- I give the Radisson Hotel Market Square an A
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Hotel and Staff
- A great option in San Antonio
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Great hotel on the riverwalk
- We've Stayed Here Several Times & We Love It!
- Absolutely outstanding
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Was told the Marriot was better than the Hilton and Hyatt--- what a joke
- Very nice accommodations
- Bring your earplugs! No Rest in San Antonio!
Uptown Broadway, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $125
- Not as good as other Hamptons
- Far from Riverwalk
- Big Price, basic Hampton