Rodeway Inn Wonderland Northwest
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Rodeway Inn Wonderland Northwest San Antonio
Travel Blogs from San Antonio
Our only activity today was an attempt to get the suitcases fuller before we head home in three weeks. We went to many stores over 6 hours and didn't get much at all, despite trying on lots of clothes. The day was pretty warm but it got overcast so the day was comfortable despite being in the late 80s. For lunch we had Taco Bell and for dinner we had ...
... area, nice hiking trails, but lots of carrying your boat over low water areas. Not for me, with 2 dogs, gear, and a boat. So, we just went hiking. I think Roscoe had more fun than I did. It was cool Thursday morning so off we went, Skeeter is not into this kind of thing so he stayed in the tent snuggled in the bankies. Had a great hike then took off on another road trip about 10:30 am.
... In the first caves there were no formations on the ceiling because the bats had left oils and dirt. The caves were awesome. Highlight of the second caves was when they turned out the lights for one minute and we were in total darkness. It was really cool being so dark that you couldn't see even your hand in front of your face. The 'fried egg' formations were cool and there was a lost bat in the first ...
We arrived at "Travellers World RV PARK" around 4ish. We set up, changed and headed into town. The bus stop was right on the door step of the park so for $1.20 each we rode into town and did't have to worry about parking. We did a bit of exploring then headed down to the river walk. What a beautiful area!!! The landscaping is awesome!!! We had a nice leisurely dinner at an Italian restaurant on the river walk. Afterwards we did some more strolling ...
... restaurants. Once the sun went down we watch the NBA playoffs, San Antonio Spurs Vs LA Clippers, on a massive blow up screen outside on the streets. So many cool outdoor bars and food vans just like Austin! The spurs won, so as we walked to the car 30mins after the game, the whole city were tooting their horns as they left the stadium, it didn't stop for ages. In the morning Kelly dropped us at the airport and we met Steph and Matt ...
Other places to stay in San Antonio
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Terrific location, average room
- Not one of the better Hyatts....
- Excellent and personal customer service!!!
West San Antonio/Sea World/Six Flags, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Room and be were way too small for a family of five!
- Shaky Start But Excellent Service
- Nice Getaway :)
Crownhill Park, Langley | B&Bfrom $98
420 Market Street, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $79
- Right End of the River
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $147
- Great Stay
- Nice hotel - small rooms
- Older Hotel, But In Really Good Shape
Dignowity Hill, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $83
- Nasty Nasty Nasty
- This place is garbage
- Take it or leave it
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $154
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Beautiful with direct acce…
- Great Place to Stay !!!
- 3 Star in some Categories - 1 Star in Others
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Great location
- Excellent Experience at the Holiday Inn Riverwalk!
- Friendly restaurant and bar staff, thats about it!!
Downtown/Riverwalk, Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $119
- Indifferent and depressing
- Beautiful hotel, terrible service
- Pleasant ambiance & great location
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Large & rather impersonal
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $92
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Unbelievably GREAT Service
- Keep an eye on your stuff
- Will choose another hotel next time.
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $104
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $205
- A Unique Hospitality
- Surprised after reading negative reviews
- Construction Hell!
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Very disappointed
- Great Hotel for Couples.
- Swanky but a little pricy
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Can not beat it
- Bad stay in November '04...
- Nice hotel with a true courtyard
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Radisson fine if you only want a place to sleep
- Great value, great location
- I give the Radisson Hotel Market Square an A
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Hotel and Staff
- A great option in San Antonio
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Good Hotel--High End
- Great hotel on the riverwalk
- We've Stayed Here Several Times & We Love It!
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Great Location, Interior D…
- Was told the Marriot was better than the Hilton and Hyatt--- what a joke
- Very nice accommodations
Uptown Broadway, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $125
- Not as good as other Hamptons
- Far from Riverwalk
- Big Price, basic Hampton