Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Gut Gnewikow Neuruppin
Travel Blogs from Waco
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... and watching videos for the whole flight. It was our easiest flight by far. We realized it was our first flight in 10 years we didn't have to gate-check a stroller. Katie was happy we didn't have to stand on the gateway and wait for a stroller delivery after the flight. We were able to pack everything into three large and one small suitcases and the girls got used to helping pull them. Because Tad still has stitches in ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... to hide from the heat in a Dairy Queen... The food was ok, but nothing special. The next shop we tried was a success and we managed to get stocked up for the next few days. By the time we reached our camp site for the night the wind had really set in and putting up the tents was a struggle and a half!bed went for a quick dip in the pool before the cooking group starting prepare dinner. The wind did not make it easy for them! Meanwhile myself, Alex, Alice, Ollie ...
For some reason, I always forget how green Texas (especially central Texas) truly is. Maybe it's because I lived in North Carolina for 5 years, where the constant, unexpected-but-not-that-unexpected rain compels one to always be aware of the verdant Carolinian landscape. It doesn't rain quite so much in Texas, and despite the fact that I've lived here for 18 years, I'm always somewhat surprised by the miles and miles of greenery surrounding the less well-traveled parts of I-35.