No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Gut Gnewikow Neuruppin
Travel Blogs from Waco
... and tonight our delightful neighbours delivered us freshly cooked catfish to try - some of their catch from this morning's fishing expedition. We will say good-bye to our neighbours tomorrow as we commence the long road trip back towards North Carolina - we are soon going to run out of time as we need to prepare the caravan for storage and have the repairs undertaken from when we lost the tread in our tyre early in our travels. Our departure from the USA is on the 1 November so time is moving quickly ...
... my time allotted to I-20 is brief, about 100 miles and just as it curves northward towards the Dallas - Ft Worth area I exit to my new favorite class of road, US Goat Trail, in this case USGT-6. I will be passing under the D-FW mega-urban-metro-glomix, within about 50 miles of it, yet I am on a smooth continuously paved and virtually deserted agricultural road. Granted occasionally you have to allow for a combine or other farm machinery taking ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... The girls all fell asleep and Tad and I enjoyed the quiet drive. We checked into the Waco Hilton, right across the street from Baylor, dropped our stuff in the room and hit the restaurant. In the lobby area, a big group of parents and boys in baseball caps were watching a replay of a Little league playoff game. The food was great and we were back in the room and in bed by 11:30, 9:30 our time. Good night's sleep and Austin ...