No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Rodeway Inn Madison
Travel Blogs from Madison
... travel partner! So as I'm starting to near the age of 40, I'm deciding to put my big girl panties on and travel solo. Alone. Such a scary and depressing word to me in many ways, but also a word of comfort in my life. My plan is to make it a word of strength instead. At some point this summer, my first solo trip is waiting. I'm planning to take a driving trip west during the most beautiful time ...
... get out to Minneapolis. I arrive to a deserted airport terminal. I make my way to my gate. Scouting out possible sleeping quarters as I go. I finally find a row of seats that:
1. Had no arms so I could stretch out
2. Didn’t have annoying musac playing from a speaker above me
3. Had a power source so I could plug in all my pluggables
4. Had no creepy people in the vicinity
5. Was near a restroom
I make a ...
... I just made a reservation.
· Tracey messaged us. Yep. 50 mph winds. 4" snow. Why now?
· Checked NOAA. Searched every city within driving reach. Any clear skies? Nope!
· Ok, maybe Talkeetna for the first night. Hmm maybe back to Trapper Creek to North Country B & B. In case there’s a hole in the clouds we can still shoot. ...
... was then end of the tour for
the north by north east tour so they were leaving. However we were getting some new people for the western part of the tour. There were only 3 new people. We then got on the coach, waved goodbye and then left Chicago.
On the first part of the trip i updated, read and watched part of a movie. We stopped in Milwaukee for about 2hrs for an early lunch and to walk around. I had a look at ...
I should note that these are not posted on the days that they were written. Today, I made a pit stop in Madison, WI to see a friend from last summer and was treated to a tour of her place of work. That might seem boring to the average reader, but anyone familiar with Epic will know that that's the complete opposite of my tour. Epic (from my limited understanding) makes medical ...