Rodeway Inn Norfolk
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Rodeway Inn Norfolk
Travel Blogs from Norfolk
After meeting a couple people unenthusiastically from Nebraska and being told the same story again and again........... we still went through Nebraska. Because I just wanted a shot glass that said we were in Nebraska. After a million stops we finally found a store that sold one or two. We went into Kody park in Keith County and found some cowboys and covered wagons. And that was ...
It was once called "The Great American Desert"
State insect is the honeybee
Spam (canned meat) is produced in Freemont, NE
Nickname is "Tree Planter State
Current Population: 1,868,516
Total Square Miles: 77,358sq.mi
- On my way to Grandma's house I stayed at the Lewis and Clark state Park
- Stayed there for 2 days and checked out some local monuments
- While looking around at the park I met a Native American woman who was a descendant of the Native American that accompanied Lewis and Clark as a guide on their joureney
- She had many stories to tell about her ancestors and their customs
- after spending $75.29 on gas I finally make it to my grandma's house ...
... at a big, formal church . . . and even though I didn't hear any "Hallelujahs!" from the crowd, I did see a lot of smiles and nodding heads as I gave my stump speech.
Republican citizens gathering in Hoskins for an evening to break bread together and talk about our hopes and dreams for our country is what America is all about. I was privileged to be a part of the evening.
... health care and so many other problems that need fixing, yesterday.
After the candidate forum, I visited the Heritage Nursing Home and received another warm welcome. Shook a lot of hands, received a lot of encouragement, and definitely want to come back for a second helping from Nebraska's treasured senior citizens in Norfolk!