Rodeway Inn Norfolk
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Rodeway Inn Norfolk
Travel Blogs from Norfolk
After meeting a couple people unenthusiastically from Nebraska and being told the same story again and again........... we still went through Nebraska. Because I just wanted a shot glass that said we were in Nebraska. After a million stops we finally found a store that sold one or two. We went into Kody park in Keith County and found some cowboys and covered wagons. And that was ...
When arriving at Lincoln, we had spent a total of $106.43 in gas at a Shell and Chevron. When we ran out of food in our ice chest, we ate at Deny's Diner for some good old American breakfast for $12.27. Buddy saw a flyer in the restaurant inviting people to visit the Nebraska State Capital. It was cool to see the amazing architecture in which the building was built. Inside there were historical dates carved into the limestone walls.
It was once called "The Great American Desert"
State insect is the honeybee
Spam (canned meat) is produced in Freemont, NE
Nickname is "Tree Planter State
Current Population: 1,868,516
Total Square Miles: 77,358sq.mi
- On my way to Grandma's house I stayed at the Lewis and Clark state Park
- Stayed there for 2 days and checked out some local monuments
- While looking around at the park I met a Native American woman who was a descendant of the Native American that accompanied Lewis and Clark as a guide on their joureney
- She had many stories to tell about her ancestors and their customs
- after spending $75.29 on gas I finally make it to my grandma's house ...
... at a big, formal church . . . and even though I didn't hear any "Hallelujahs!" from the crowd, I did see a lot of smiles and nodding heads as I gave my stump speech.
Republican citizens gathering in Hoskins for an evening to break bread together and talk about our hopes and dreams for our country is what America is all about. I was privileged to be a part of the evening.