Americas Best Value Inn-Hobbs
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Americas Best Value Inn-Hobbs
Travel Blogs from Hobbs
- Woke up beyond excited to see my family in Lubbock!
- Filled up my gas tank, got some ice and water, and i was off!
- It was a short drive to Lubbock, and before i knew it I was there!
- It was great to see my family!
- My aunt made me a nice turkey ...
... to find a luggage cart, and the kind station master rang a large taxi for us.
By the time we arrived at the hostel, we were pooped to say the least.
We felt so sorry for the guy who had to wake and let us in.
Sleep in a non moving bed was delightful but not long enough time to savour it. This was a hostel, so the guests were up and about, and the aroma of coffee drew us to the kitchen.
- On my way to flagstaff I stopped for the night in Carlsbad, NM
- the next morning I stopped by the store and refilled my ice chest for $6.00
- before departing for flagstaff I checked out the Living desert State Park
- I ate some granola bars from my ice chest and then set off for flagstaff
- getting to flagstaff from Carlsbad I spent $111.45 on ...
Each morning we look at the map to see where want to be and book a hotel for the night and this is when Darren realized we were near Roswell, NM home of the famous UFO government cover-up. We traded the caverns for a chance to spot an alien and we headed north on Rt ...
Stayed at yet another lovely state park campgrounds, Brantley Lake State Park. Beautiful desert location. Picture this, taking the elevator down 750 feet in one minute to enter the cavernous wonders of Carlsbad Cavern! It was an incredible visual experience with each turn of the head. Tom was taking picture after picture and we both were enjoying every moment even in the 59 degrees and 90% humidity. When suddenly ...