No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Rodeway Inn-Newark/Wilmington
Travel Blogs from Newark
- Making my way back to Portsmouth, decided to take in "The Addams Family" musical.
- I'm playing for this show starting next week in Rochester, NH - have never seen the show, so wanted to check it out. It was playing at a broadway-style theatre in Media, PA... great show!!!! Looking forward to our own run now.
- Headed to Danbury, watching the full moon rise at dusk, knocking out a good chunk of the miles to NH. ...
- United Flight 4859: leave PHL at 1:43 PM and arrive in Newark at 2:58 PM
- United Flight 0064: leave Newark at 8:15 PM and arrive in ...
... from books to read in the evenings to extra memory cards, there's a lot to consider.
Yes, this would be much easier to plan for if I would have chosen to simply fly out to Las Vegas, stayed at some commercial hotel and joined the rest of the sheep on the tour bus filing in to the scenic areas, but that's not my style. Truth be told, when I first decided to do this, I thought that by ...
... great, besides being a little overweight as we all know. We are working on a new diet for him and he has been getting way more exercise so hopefully those extra pounds start shedding. After the vet Jared and I headed to watch Kristen coach the Academy Park girls basketball team against Sun Valley. Unfortunately they lost and I don't think Jared and I will be invited back to watch a game. It was a close game though and the girls are doing well ...
... could it be a defect??? This issue has been the only time we have said "too bad a guy isn't here". Ha-ha! Anyways, we are avoiding the issue for now.
We can't believe it's almost time to go home. We are still not accepting it...and continue to weigh the pros and cons of never coming home!!!! LOL
Anyways, we are heading to bed, we are completely exhausted. Hope all is well. ...